What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Search (Marvel)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Dystopian, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Multiverse, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers

RememberTheName

Wearing a red shirt.
Hello, I have been interested in some Marvel role plays. My preferred pairings are Stony and Stucky, but I could be persuaded into anything with an interesting plot line. I tend to have multiple paragraph replies, but it will depend on how much you give me. One thing I can’t stand is writing long replies for someone to send me a short paragraph. Minimum three average sized paragraphs.

unicornandstucky

Hello, I have been interested in some Marvel role plays. My preferred pairings are Stony and Stucky, but I could be persuaded into anything with an interesting plot line. I tend to have multiple paragraph replies, but it will depend on how much you give me. One thing I can’t stand is writing long replies for someone to send me a short paragraph. Minimum three average sized paragraphs.
I would love to rp Stucky with you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)