• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner Search ( Goodies inside. always open! New plots)

Interested; however, I do violate the 18+ rule as I am but a young lad of sixteen going on 17; however, i really like dark and mature themes and I still have a decent amount of experience roleplaying (3 years at this point if I'm remembering correctly)

Still looking for someone for that Dragon Age plot? I've played DAO, DA2, and DAI (as well as Trespasser). Pretty much the only thing I have not played is Awakening so I believe I satisfy the knowing about the blight requirement.

Oh, someone actually read the plot, awesome. Yes, yes I am. Lets discuss characters and whatever we need to discuss about this!

I am pretty much into anything supernatural theme. Also I have played dragon age inquisition but not origins. I do like the sound of post apocalyptic as I have never done one before it would be new to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back