• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner Search ( Goodies inside. always open! New plots)

Poetsandwriters

I am not new to role-play been doing it for several years yes, I have no life, ha!. Anyways what I'm I looking for you say? Well, writers. People with imagination and creativity. Also, someone is 18+, don't mind the profile I made a horrible mistake. Well Think I'll list thy rules!
  1. Must be 18+ since I like more of the mature settings instead of well, fluff. As they put it. Mind you I don't mind being cutesy and all but, not always.
  2. I don't care about Gender. Rp is suppose to be diverse and creative so, gender not need apply. I'm basically , what do you call those things that change colors? A GECKO, yes. I don't care if you female, male, a potato. As long as you're creative and diverse. By the way, KETCHUP LOVES POTATOES! Ha, ha.
  3. Grammar and punctuation! are indeed very important for role-play. I will not being doing text talk. We all make typos and mistakes, those are fine. Just don't ruin the English language with your slang and short text.
  4. I will do just about anything in role-play as long as the plot is well thought out. I won't tolerate a plot that isn't going anywhere or heading no-where. Romance shouldn't be the MAIN goal here. DIVERSITY PEOPLE! Character death may apply. Also, boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, all that. Not my style it's called character depth. If it comes down to it, sure! lets have tator tots! and name them, lucky, sally, and gerald.
  5. GOOD MORNING VIETNAM! Paragraphs. Stories require them, otherwise, it's not called a story. This isn't a picture book with one-liners. I know i am picky but don't come at me with * So he looks her way, starts fall out of the skies, it felt warm, inviting as if he was calling to her name but in silence*....That, that right there. Is a no! Detail!
So those are my lovely rules! Please read them! I will know if you haven't! I have eyes everywhere. Again I am not looking for anything specific. Just a good story! So send me thy plots and idea's~! I will send you mine. Communication is KEY! ,Fantasy, realistic, Sci-fi, fandom, heck, even aliens. Well seems no one is looking without at least getting an idea for a plot or pairing so here I come with some idea's.

Note: The ones marked with ** Are full! Sorry but there is only so much of the same concept I can take.The ones with * are the ones I am craving! The ones that are colored and underlineded I am willing to play!

*DA! Dragon Inquisition! (Must know at some about DA Origins like, the blight)**
~The Juicy plot~

There is peace once again throughout Thedus, the mage war with the templars has ceased and a new age is approaching. However, the inquisition still has much to do, removing the remaining rifts throughout the lands. It was suppose to be an easy job until, they hit the last known rift. Several Darkspawn had poured out, what were they doing within that very rift? Overwhelmed the inquisitor had no choice but to run! A great beast had pulled itself out, just like the first Arch Demon. Except this one, it spoke. "This is the end of man! Go fourth, destroy everything!" it voice stretched across the seas. Just what kind Arch Demon was this? It tainted everything it touched, perhaps an old god? finally awakening from it's slumber. The inquisitor being touched by this taint fell into a deep slumber without reason, perhaps his/hers connection to the fade? the mark on his/her's hand? With the inquisition in disarray, the champion of Kirkwall no-where to be found, again. The inquisition in it's desperation search for a new leader. Cassandra knows someone who may help. An apostate mage she once knew long ago (You can either be the mage, elf, humans, dwarf, whatever)he was no leader however and choose to stay out of the tribulations of this world. So Cassandra knew, he/she wasn't up to the role of leader. Maybe, someone else.

Out of all people, he/she choose a criminal sent to execution. Cassandra was floored but the mage perhaps knew something they all didn't. With no choice, Cassandra warned him/her that no one know about the inquisitor and his/her illness or the plan they brewed in making this, criminal, leader. Meetings in shadows, letters, nothing more. Him/her and this new inquisitor would get no credit or name. Wander Thedas as criminals while trying to stop this new blight from developing.
(We can also come up with another plot for this! if this one doesn't suit you)

(Post-Apocalyptic)
(This one can be basically anything under the sun, just doesn't have to be zombies. Though here is an idea I have. Agaim, you can throw your own elements to it. I do love hearing Ideas! So don't be shy to show-case them. Anything Fallout based, I love. Left 4 dead based I love. Perhaps maybe Terminator type thing where technology has finally taken over! The possibilities are endless!)

Supernatural type RP's

Vampires, werewolves, Demons, Angels. This one is pretty much a stretch too. So, hit me with anything you crave doing. It can be modern, past, present, future. Robotic Vampies maybe, lol. Never lack what we can do here!

*Angel x human

Demon x human

Werewolf x Human

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Werewolf

DO I really need to list this all for you guys, come on!

Realistic/Modern/Past-Present/Future

Again, it can be anything.

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Criminal x
Civilian

Overwatch!

Solider 76 x OC

Reaper x OC

Hanzo x OC

McCree x Oc

McCree x Hanzo

Lets discuss Ideas! People, one person, can't do the whole plotting themselves!

Things I won't do!

Harry Potter

Dr Who (Not a fan, sorry)

DC/Marvel/Suicide Squad (No I will not be joker to your harley)

Star Trek (Just dont know enough about it)

Star wars (I love the movies, don't get me wrong!. Just don't like roleplaying it)

Think that's all. Do enjoy your day/night!

I DO HAVE discord and skype. So, if it gets to be on the road to well you know more stuff that isn't allowed on this site, we can move it to there!

Last edited:
Hello there.
Your rules and ideas for the kind of role play you like to do have captured my attention. I have pretty much the same rules and some 5 good years of role play experience. If you'd like to discuss plans for a possible story in detail, do PM me.
Thank you.

Elloo! The super naturals definitely caught my eye! If you'd like, we can form a sort of rp together! Especially the Angel X Human, Werewolf X Human or Demon X Human. Whichever you feel fits, do tell! I am into dark, mature topics, but also adore the beauty that is the romance. Do PM me if interested, and we can come up with a beauteous plot together! Thank you!

~Lumiere the Chandelure

PS; Definitely not new to rp. I've been doing this for about 8 years now. XDD

I'd be interested in doing some supernatural stuff. I do enjoy putting the angels and demon stuff in a modern setting. I do like spinning detective fiction into it, like Dresden Files and Hellblazer kinda stuff. I do find Science fiction interesting enough to explore as well bet more light hearted or the harder sci-fi metaphysical end of the spectrum. Anyway PM if you are at all interested.

Hello There! I'm interested in two of the pairings you have listed and I would love to talk about some plots that could go with them. But, if you don't feel up to it, or if you already have those ones filled, I have some other pairings and plots I can suggest to you if you would be willing to hear them.
Either way, the two pairings I took interest in were:
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Criminal x Civilian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back