• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings → ? partner search, go! 2.0 [closed] ?

Love Baka Test.GIF

OMG! Honestly you seem pretty much the perfect RP partner, the only complaint I could make is "why can't you clone yourself so I can find more people like you?". XD I would absolutely love to roleplay with you! I have a few potential ideas, so shoot me a PM if the interest is mutual!

Either way, good luck with your search and ahppy roleplaying! Hope to hear from you soon <3

Roar Noel.GIF

Hey!! Remember me? :,) We striked up an interest PM a loooong loooong time ago, aha.

If you’re still looking for more partners, I’d love to discuss something with you!

Would you be interested in a futuristic setting?
Right now I'm more interested in modern settings, but it depends on how my partner would spin a futuristic setting. I could be persuaded.

However, we will not be compatible partners. I stated in my "What I Would Like in a Partner" section that I would like my partners to be 20 or under. Your profile states that you are 27.

I appreciate your interest, though! ^^

So here's the thing. I'm a completely new RPer in general, I have never taken part in any RPs besides chatroom ones. However, I have a hobby of creating large and detailed settings (on the scale of planets and detailed to the point of a needle im a hay bale (literally, in some cases). During RPs, I try to constantly develop the worlds that they're set it, creating and managing politics, nature, NPC factions, the global and local economies and so on. Everything that goes on in the background in addition to the usual stuff. Complicated and extebsive plot included. In summary, I love creating and keeping -live- universes. Naturally, this makes my reply times long. They do depend on my situation IRL though- sometimes I can go for RP streaks up to 12h long non-stop.

And obviously, here's a little about me.

Education: last year of highschool. I plan to get into the military (if my past physical traumas will allow it) or mechatronics (I'm really into exact sciences, physics especially) after highschool.

Hobbies: video games, sports (long distance running, martial arts, calisthetics), manga and anime (...oldschool and/or phylosophical, think Shirow Masamune), drawing, music (less as of recently).

Roleplay preference:
Any serious business with creativity and freedom, freedom of creativity in mind.

Personality: unfortunately, I'm not confident about my own opinion about this. I suppose you'll need to find out.

Perhaps we could start something?

If you're still looking, I would love to do a MxM immortal x mortal plot! It sounds very interesting and could create some good quality Angst™

Users who are viewing this thread

Back