• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♥ partner search | [fandoms, original, etc.] UPDATED ♥

honeydew.

𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 ☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• 515X.gif

♡♡♡♡
    please do not comment on this thread and instead pm me if you are interested! thank you sm! (▰∀◕)ノ
    hello!! and welcome to my little partner search thread! the name's honeydew, but you can just call me hunnie. it's been a while since i last roleplayed on this site, as i had to leave due to some personal and work-related stuff, so i sincerely apologize to anyone who i rp'ed with for disappearing like that, please understand! T^T now that i'm finally more free, i'm ready to start from scratch and write great stories with ya'll ♡ below i have a bit of information about myself, some lil rules, and finally everything rp related!

.about me.
    → i've been roleplaying for more than 6 years now! crazy to think about hehe
    → i type in lower case ooc, solely for the aesthetic
    → my fave genre is romance, cliché or not, i love it all!
    → i looove friendly chatting and spending tons of time planning out our plot to keep it fresh, so i'd definitely encourage you to speak with me ooc!
    → if you're all about that ocxoc or canonxoc life, then i'm here for ya. canonxcanon is unfortunately not on my list of preferences.

.rules and considerations.
    → i tend to match my partner's writing length, but i'd like to stick to at least 1 or 2 paragraphs per post, just so we both have something to work with
    → i would prefer partners that are 18+ as i am 21 myself! time really flies huh..
    doubling is most preferred, but i'm all up for doing just a singular pairing: mxf or mxm!
    anime or realistic fcs are good w me!
    → english is not my first language but it is pretty much my mother tongue, i apologize in advance for any stupid grammar mistakes
    → please do not hesitate to inform me if you would like to stop the rp, need to leave for a while, etc. i am totally ghost friendly!​

Last edited:
bump

big bump!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back