• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search(Advanced)

ursaeminorisxxx

To Small For Anything Really
Hello, and for a while now I've beeb searching for a good RP partner to help improve some stuff depending upon style and writing on my part. I'm looking for someone who's advanced and who knows how to tell a good story and who doesn't shy away from somewhat darker plots if need be. I'm in a mood where I need to write a bit and I figured this would be the best way. I write multiple paragraohs depending on what I've been given and I love details! I love a good story where everything is explained or not so easily. So, just hit me up if you want to RP and please for the love of GODS do not write one liners. I understand low muse, but don't be rude.

ursaeminorisxxx said:
Hello, and for a while now I've beeb searching for a good RP partner to help improve some stuff depending upon style and writing on my part. I'm looking for someone who's advanced and who knows how to tell a good story and who doesn't shy away from somewhat darker plots if need be. I'm in a mood where I need to write a bit and I figured this would be the best way. I write multiple paragraohs depending on what I've been given and I love details! I love a good story where everything is explained or not so easily. So, just hit me up if you want to RP and please for the love of GODS do not write one liners. I understand low muse, but don't be rude.
Hello! I've searching for a partner as well to improve my skills and I usually match my partner, but what do you consider advanced? Also, I'm a huge fan of horror and gore. May I PM you?

Idea said:
This is gonna be a weird quest, but....Is your profile pic a male or a female?

Honestly, I don't know. I just put in a random search for google and this is what popped up
:)

Carmelita said:
Hello! I've searching for a partner as well to improve my skills and I usually match my partner, but what do you consider advanced? Also, I'm a huge fan of horror and gore. May I PM you?

Yes, please do! I consider a couple of paragraphs advanced (2-5), but it doesn't have to that exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back