• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner/s Wanted!

Have you seen the latest Steven Universe episodes? (74-78, just curious ^^)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I plan to

• I used to watch it but don't anymore

• I used to watch it, but I kight/will start watching again

• I don't watch SU

• OHMYGOD YES MY UNIVERSE IS FALLING APART

• Total voters

Lapis

The Grim Mistress
Hello!

As you can see in the title, I'm looking for an RP partner. Now, let's see what I'm looking for (don't get scared, I'm just posting a list so you can see what I'm looking for in a partner :P ) :

1. Romance RP : I love romance RPs pun intended . Most of my RP suggestions are for romance RPs. I can be easily persuaded though, just throw a got plot at me ^^

2. Decent grammar : Now, English isn't my first OR second language (obviously), but I try not to make too many mistakes, as it makes the RP either hard to read or simply not enjoyable. I have to warn you though, I'm allergic to posts/PMs like this (made up example) : berry opened the door not waiting for the doorbell to finish ringing and went inside. He wanted to go to bed already

Those bigger letters belong on the begining of a sentence and for names and things. Also, full stops are necessary. Commas are more of a gray area, I don't always know where to use them, but I at least put one where it's obvious that there should be one. Also, this is a no as well (again, made up) : Berry opnd d door not wating for d doorbel to finsh rngng nd wnt insde. He wntd 2 go 2 bed alrdy.

NO. Stop writing like this in our RP.

3. Cooperation : I want you to be involved in the RP and it's development. I REALLY like making a new world, characters and situations with someone, but if you're just saying 'yeah ok', 'that sounds fine', 'yeah let's go with that', I will probably lose interest in the RP. Please, share your ideas, be involved, I don't want to do this on my own. If I did, I'd write a book.

4. Responce: I'm not very picky about how often you post. If it's once a day/every other day, multiple times a day, once a week, it's fine with me. Just tell me if you're going to be gone for a long period of time or are losing interest in the RP. I tend to disappear for as much as multiple weeks - I have some things going on in my life, and it keeps me away, so I'm not going to ask you for something that I'm not sure I can do as well.

5. Post length: I usually post short - medium length posts, somewhere between 1 and 3 paragraphs. I don't like one liners, but I can understand if you are busy or have writer's block.

That's about it. Now, themes and such.

MXF

MXM

FXF

Romance

Fantasy

Modern

Medieval

Past

Apocalyptic

Post-Apocalyptic

AUs

Witch x Witch hunter

Witch x slave/captured pet

Monster x Hunter

Student x teacher

Dragons

Dragon riders

Supernatural creature x Human

Supernatural creature x Supernatural creature

Forbidden love

Frenemies (enemies turned to lovers)

Werewolf packs

Other animal packs/prides

Vampire x human

Now, fandoms. I will rarely RP cannon, mostly OCs, and cannon is usually AU, though I'm easily persuaded with a good plot idea. (Bold means craving. Om nom nom.)

Sherlock

Steven Universe

Supernatural

How to train your dragon

Gravity Falls

Doctor Who

Castle

Loki (Thor, Avengers movies)

The Mortal Instruments

Vampire Diaries

And here are some plots I already had in mind. They are open to any changes, role reverses, etc.

STEVEN UNIVERSE PLOTS:

Basicaly, Blue Diamond starts to have a thing with her Pearl, startjng to see her as more than just some drone.

This is the basic Pearl x Rose quartz pairing. My prefered setting would be 6 000 - 5000 years ago, around the time the battles for earth took place. It would be an AU, so coming up with fights and travelling is all open.

So basically it's Pearl x an OC, either a male or female gem that' come to Earth. Either a lone scientist or a fugitive. I have a male OC, if you'd like to be Pearl.

Okay, if you haven't, I suggest you watch season 2, or the latest episodes at least. SO MANY NEW THINGS, OH MY. Anyway, this would be an AU, where Pearl is Blue Diamond's pearl when they go to Earth (and for a long time before that), except when she meets Rose she doesn't /quite/ go with her, but does change her mind about a lot of things and drags Blue Diamond in the middle of it.

This is a pairing between our Pearl and Blue Pearl, also know as Blue Pearl, the gem standing next to Blue Diamond in The Answer (E74). It's set in the past (though it can be in the present as well). Pearl tries to change the way Blue sees things, and tries to teach her that she is her own gem and doesn't need to serve just because she was made for that purpose.

SUPERNATURAL PLOTS:

Just a pairing of those two, I know not everyone likes them, but they're kinda my new OTP xD

So I was thinking a human that finds out they're a warlock, and 'befriend' a hunter that tries to kill them.

SHERLOCK PLOTS:

A continuation of their story. Open for suggestions.

Sherlock meets another young genious, how will things work out between them?

LOKI PLOTS:

Loki meets another girl that rivals him, one from Earth who obviously isn't supposed to be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! I saw a few things on here that piqued my interest! Especially WitchxSlave/Captured Pet (though in my head, I replaced 'Witch' with 'Sorcerer' because what most people refer to as a Witch or Wizard, I call a Sorcerer) and Dragon riders.

Hiya! I'm pretty interested in some of the stuff you have listed here. I like apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic ideas. Supernatural of any kind is almost always fun. I'm curious to know how you would play a werewolf pack RP. That's probably the most intriguing one to me right now because there's so many different ways it could go. Also, any Avengers AU is a definite for me. Let me know if you're interested.

@Keralah Sincrieph

Great :) (I really don't mind what they're called, everyone has their own thing). Did you have any plot ideas? (Even little crumbs, skmethjng to just paste together). I was thinking the pet/slave is new, either found/bought/gifted or stolen?

@Tabbi

Hello ^^

Maybe we could throw supernatural in apocalyptic/post? Apocalypse is always a great source for supernatural things.

As for the werewofl pack, I guess it could be forbidden love, enemies-love, or something completly different. There really is a lot of ways to go, so if you have any idea or scene you think would work, go ahead :)

@Lapis Yeah, definitely. Depending on the type of apocalypse, it could create any variation of supernatural. For a virus, it could be zombies. Nuclear could create superhumans. It could be an alien invasion, or mega monsters.

I like the idea of doing an enemies-love situation for the werewolf pack. My only question would be how we would play them. Some like to play them as strictly animals, but I prefer more of a shapeshifter/Twilight type of thing.

Lapis said:
@Keralah Sincrieph
Great :) (I really don't mind what they're called, everyone has their own thing). Did you have any plot ideas? (Even little crumbs, skmethjng to just paste together). I was thinking the pet/slave is new, either found/bought/gifted or stolen?
Well, I don't like being that person, but at the moment I don't really have any ideas. It just sounded cool xD I might be able to think of something if we brainstorm together a bit, though.

@Tabbi

I'm thinking superhumans. You?

I'd prefer the shape shifters as well, because they can be put in any time/setting along with humans.

@Keralah Sincrieph

Maybe the pet/slave is also some sort of a magic creature, and the witch finds/captures it because it seems interesting, but they decide to keep the pet because it's wanted or rare, and evetually gets attached to it?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lapis Yeah, maybe a poisoned water supply to some major city. Some become bad guys, some become good. A whole lot of innocent pedestrians caught in between.

Right! I've never tried having them in any ancient or futuristic time period, but I think some type of prophecy would be a nice driving force behind the frenemies thing.

Lapis said:
@Keralah Sincrieph
Maybe the pet/slave is also some sort of a magic creature, and the witch finds/captures it because it seems interesting, but they decide to keep the pet because it's wanted or rare, and evetually gets attached to it?
Uhh, I kind of meant in a PM ^^" I find brainstorming for your RolePlay in a thread with others to be kind of awkward >.>" I like your idea, though. Like maybe they try to make a familiar out of an unorthodox creature, but it doesn't work out xD

@Tabbi

Or maybe some sort of vieus in th air/parasites?

Maybe it would be a cool/funny thing if this ancient prophecy said they would be a thing, but they hate the fact that it's coming true?

@Lapis Maybe it was selective, or rather limited in exposure. So only a handful in a building or vehicle got exposed?

That would be awesome! I'm starting to become interested in both of these. Now I'm not sure which one I would rather do more.

Lapis said:
I'm allergic to posts/PMs like this (made up example) : berry opened the door not waiting for the doorbell to finish ringing and went inside. He wanted to go to bed already
Those bigger letters belong on the begining of a sentence and for names and things. Also, full stops are necessary.
OH MY GOD THANK YOU

[QUOTE="The Arrival]OH MY GOD THANK YOU

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, well, I just talked to a lot of people who did this and it wasn't a very enjoyable conversation/RP.

I know... it's quite infuriating. It's POSSIBLE to deal with at first, but I quickly get sick of it. As do a lot of people.

Hey there I'm interested in the dragon rider x human, or something along that

Iine. Supernatural creatures sounds fun. But, I'm mostly interested in the dragon riders. Can you send me some details about the setting of the RP? I have some idea in my mind, but nothing too specific yet. Throw me a PM?

PrinceEladriel said:
Hmm maybe secret admirer x popular girl pairing? Don't have a plot for it though.
Would this be a school setting of sorts? I think I'd prefer to do teacherxstudent as modern school/school goes, I just don't find other pairings as something I could make an enjoyable RP with...

Justwhoami said:
Hey there I'm interested in the dragon rider x human, or something along that
Iine. Supernatural creatures sounds fun. But, I'm mostly interested in the dragon riders. Can you send me some details about the setting of the RP? I have some idea in my mind, but nothing too specific yet. Throw me a PM?
Ohh, I love that pairing ^^ I don't have a plot though, so throw your idea at me :)

Hi! I was interested in either the forbidden love idea or the vampire x human. I have plots for each if you're interested! :)

PrinceEladriel said:
Well it depends. Would the teacherxstudent be a romance?
Yes, at the moment I'm mostly doing romance RPs.

Kerishea said:
Hi! I was interested in either the forbidden love idea or the vampire x human. I have plots for each if you're interested! :)
Definetly :) Shoot me a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back