• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner/s Wanted!

Have you seen the latest Steven Universe episodes? (74-78, just curious ^^)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I plan to

• I used to watch it but don't anymore

• I used to watch it, but I kight/will start watching again

• I don't watch SU

• OHMYGOD YES MY UNIVERSE IS FALLING APART

• Total voters
OKAY. SUER LONG HIATUS. LIKE MOONNTTHHS.

In my defense, I've had quite a few health issues, not to mention im switching schools (kind of like starting highschool or something) and I needed good grades to get accepted, which meant lots of studying and school... And family drama. But yeah, I'M BACK, BABY. So, this is still open, but since a lot of new stuff's happened, I will be updating it^^

As usual, post here or PM me :)

Hello! I'd like to do something with the Witch x Witch hunter sort of feel. I have a few ideas for possible plots for it, but I'd love to brainstorm something with you on it.

Either way, have a good day and take care.

@Ephemeral Epiphany

Hi there ^^

I love brainstorming and working to build a word, so I'd love to hear your ideas. Shoot me a PM?

Hi!!! If this is still open, I'd love to do a roleplay with you!! ;;;00 I have a few characters I could use?? Or I could always make another one!! :'>

Monster x Hunter

Dragons

Dragon riders

Supernatural creature x Human

or

Supernatural creature x Supernatural creature

;;A;; I have warlocks

and dergs

and lil human babs

@Yewitz

Hi ^^

I'd love to do any of those pairings (or all huehuehue). Any of them you'd prefer? I personally would love dragons/dragon riders/ supernatural x human, but they're all pretty similar, so any of them is great :3

Lapis said:
@Yewitz
Hi ^^

I'd love to do any of those pairings (or all huehuehue). Any of them you'd prefer? I personally would love dragons/dragon riders/ supernatural x human, but they're all pretty similar, so any of them is great :3
Yeah, I could also do any of those. xDD It's up to you?? Or we could mix them up a bit?

@Yewitz

Hmmm... If you have warlocks, then we could go Supernatural x Human? (Though I have a couple of warlock -girls- OCs I've been wanting to RP again, if you're up for Supernatural x Supernatural?)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yewitz

No problem, I'll just pull an old warlock from the shelf ^^ PM me?

blowing-dust-off-old-stuff.gif

No, he's just my fave ^^ I'm open for all of them (that I know enough to RP).

(Also, I'm trash for Natasha and Steve oh well xD :3 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back