• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner pwease?

Achiived

-| Permanently Inactive |-
I'm lookin a partner dun dun duuu...

Anyways, I'm open to just about anything. Please call this number (Insert non-existent number)...

If you prefer something other than fandom, let me know!

(*´∇`*)

Oh then, welcome fellow roleplayer!

Since your ok with 'pretty much anything' are you ok with something related to like a show or book? The reason I ask is so I can eliminate anything that my partner doesn't like, and so we can have a happy rp! ( ・∇・)

I'm interested. I'll do basically whatever you'd like, except certain fandoms. I'm not really familiar with most fandoms, but if you'd like to do one I know, I can do it.

1) Oh ok. Any shows or such you watch or take favor in? @Squall

2) Books, Anime/TV Shows.

Fav Book: Maxmium Ride

Show: Soul Eater/Depends on what type of TV Show (Cartoon or reality) @LostAndFound

3) Okie then! Can you list the ones you aren't willing to do? @SilverSky

Just name anything I watch a lot of stuff Anime, and cartoons, I'm mostly interested in yaoi, but if you're not into that I'm fine

I wouldn't be willing to do:

-Any TV show

-Anime (except maybe Death Note, Attack on Titan, or Future Diary)

-Books

@Squall I'm not too big on yaoi, depends on if I'm in the mood to play a male role. Also depends on if it's an CannonxOC or OCxOC

@SilverSky Then what are you willing to do? Hopefully I am willing to do one of your preferences!

The only fandoms I'd be interested in doing would be Death Note or Pokemon, but I'm not a fan of fandom RPs.

@SilverSky I see. Well, this is where the prefix comes in. I am willing to do other rps besides fandom.

(Here is where I kill so many on the inside)

It's been a while since I've watched AOT and I haven't watch Death Note enough to roleplay for it.

@Squall It depends. I guess I can give yaoi a shot, it we do, then we can do CannonxOC or OCxOC. The animes I have most knowledge in are Angel Beats, Soul Eater, Ouran Host Club, Kaze No Stigma, and a lot more animes that some people haven't heard of. What animes do you have you seen?

EDIT: Forgot CannonxCannon

@SilverSky Modern and Fantasy.

@LostAndFound It's fine, and if you are up for Soul Eater then I'm ok with that!

Pretty much the same besides Kaze No Stigma and Angel Beats. What cartoons have you seen?

@SilverSky

Modern: School (College, Highschool, probably Middle school and no Primary/Elementary)

"Slice of life"

Fantasy: Medieval times, Magical fighting/creatures/etc.,

(Really depends on what you looking for)

@Squall Classics like Teen Titans, or Scooby Doo, and this one french show called Code Lyoko, Probably just about anything on Cartoon Network.. (I'm so mature, I know. Anything you are specifically looking for?)

Everything on Cartoon Network unti the more recent stuff, I love Code Lyoko, and I've been addicted to Gravity falls

I'm not specifically looking for anything, I only care about you

@SilverSky Is modern ok with you? For more specific detail - We can be teens or adults and just go on with a slice of life theme. Attend school or go to work, maybe have our characters meet at one point?

@Squall Aww thanks. Oh no, we have to choose. Well I'm ok if your more willing to do Gravity Falls.

(You've seen Code Lyoko?! //Dies)

As I said, I'm fine with anything you'd like to do.

But I seemed to have run out of time. Maybe we can start the RP tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back