• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Hunt (Open. I don't bite!)

Tricksterfied

The Shipping Queen
Hey.

Call me Tricksterfied, and this is my little Partner hunt.

"Tricksterfied, you can't do all of these Roleplays!?"

YES I CAN I DON'T NEED A LIFE.

Ahem.

This is kind of my first time doing this thing, so bear with me... ^^'

...So, I am basically looking for anything.

I'll roleplay with anyone and do everything, to be honest. As long as there is a plot I can follow, I'm game.

I tend to be a Paragraph RP-er, up to about 4 paragraphs if I am REALLY in the mood. I don't do one liners, though, so don't worry. ^^

I'm just on the hunt for someone to chill and Roleplay with. If you want a plot, I think we can cook one up together, eh?

In the lovely dance of romance, I'll do MxM, FxF, Or MxF. Trans, Genderfluid, I don't really mind.

I usually roleplay 2-4 characters at a time, but I can settle with one if you're feeling detailed.

I'm not too picky. But there are a lot of fandoms I don't know a lot about, so beware. Just ask and you shall receive.

I look forward to talking with ya.

-Tricksterfied

Last edited by a moderator:
gogojojo331 said:
Tired of all the rp I'm in dying or not getting started...I feel like a jinx...
Aw, don't say that! D: I'm sure you'll find a great roleplay to be in. I know the feeling when they die, though. :c

Especially when you have a good idea about your OC and then it never comes true...

And those times When you have a idea planned out for your OC but it never happens :(

Sorry, my phone didn't show I posted lol

gogojojo331 said:
Especially when you have a good idea about your OC and then it never comes true...

And those times When you have a idea planned out for your OC but it never happens :(

Sorry, my phone didn't show I posted lol
Ah, it's okay. ^^ Those times are the worst, when you KNOW you have this great idea but nowhere to put it D:

Good day. I am mainly in accordance with a male and female romance, since I would like to place one of my original characters through a test drive. In addition, a number of revolving role-play concepts are within my mindset at the moment. If you would further like to divulge on discussing such matters, you may message me at any given opportunity.

I would love to role play with you! I can do MxM or FxM maybe we can discuss more in private messaging??

deception said:
I would love to role play with you! I can do MxM or FxM maybe we can discuss more in private messaging??
Yes, that would be quite wonderful. Now, should I send a private message first, or would you like to do the honors?

Hey there, I think I might be interested in starting something with you. cx I'm kind of in the mood for something fandom related, so, what fandoms are you familiar with or enjoy?

Hi. c: Well, I'm currently into Soul Eater rps right now, but I'm also good at Pokemon. i'll give you a list when I get home. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back