• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern PARFAIT(E)

pasta

gogo dancer
+ come back to me, boy +
parfait(e)
artists //
X
notes: name, age, gender, genre
lowkey fills into here
notes: name, age, gender, genre
lowkey fills into here
rules //
X
001 there are ten spots in total
002 please tell me if you're leaving the rp or if you'll be gone of a long period of time.
003 don't force relationships or god mod
004 please be able to write multi-paragraphs
005 create pre-made relationships
006 i'd like to be able to rp their tour, so let's stay committed ;]
media //
X
please support parfait(e) ~ ! we're fresh entertainment company full
of amazing artists. our first combined album, content(e), will be coming out very soon. it features up and coming artists such as _____ , _____ & _____. vibe to it.

62,889 notes
#love #background:#bb8877;promo #teaser #parfait(e)
max. artists
eight - ten
apply ?
cs link ;]
wanna chat ?
ooc link ;[
the plot, boy //
X
PARFAIT(E), an up and coming Korean entertainment company. The company's music doesn't revolve around one specific genre but lets their artists creative juices flow. It is not kpop. The artists are not put through years of harsh training. They are judged based on ability first rather than visuals. Ten-year-olds don't "debut," instead, those eighteen and above debut. There's no dating bans or strict rules the artists have to follow. There's no long wait to be shuffled into a new group, but instead, groups and trios are formed by the artists themselves. Soloists are the companies main focus.

Over the past month, the company has been posting promo teasers for their first company album. The aesthetic, soft, r&b style caught people’s interests. With the mass amount of attention, they’ve brought up the idea of a tour. But, they still have a lot to finish. A few music videos still need to be shot and a few photoshoots are in line.

Summary: So, this is sort of like an 88rising type company. They won’t be traveling together as a group all the time; perhaps two artists go off and do some YouTube video for promo. I think I’ll start the rp on a music video set and we’ll go from there. I'd really like to get to their tour ngl. Chilling in hotels together is a cute aesthetic. This isn’t really a kpop group thing. If you’ve seen 88rising, you know what they’re about, haha. I don’t mind if you use kpop face claims.

<3 interested !! oh btw clarification to be sure so it's not sk based so i could make for example, some latino kid or whatever?? pasta pasta

Last edited:
i wish you luck with your rp. unfortunately, I can't see all text because of your lovely coding, though. :c

did someone say they could do a halloween livestream??? :000
okay, a few more people and then i'll make the threads ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back