Chitchat Pardon my gushing but...

CaptainMarvelous

Slytherin Prefect
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello all, Captain Marvelous here! So, as the title says pardon my gushing, but given the fact that I have zero friends (haha) interested in the same things I am, I thought here might be a good place to perhaps have some conversation with some fellow fanpeoples. Feel free to post your own thoughts here, gush, whatever, or if you'd like to talk more one on one my dms are open! Now on to the gushing.

First thing's first: Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Since being disappointed by Odyssey (for reasons I can get into later if anyone really wanted to hear or if I feel like ranting later lol), I was a little nervous about how this one would turn out. But boy, I've been playing this game nonstop for maybe one or two weeks and I absolutely love it. I love the setting, the characters, so much about it. When fem!Eivor was first released, I absolutely fell in love. I was dying to play a female viking and I am very pleased with her story so far. There is honestly so much I could talk about for this game, so if anyone wants to discuss it let's do it! Though spoiler-free please, I haven't finished yet ;)

Second: All of the Marvel tv shows coming out! The trailers just released recently have gotten me so hyped for these shows. I am so looking forward to all of them, but especially for WandaVision and Loki. Also, What If sounds very interesting, so I'm interested to see what happens in that one. I don't have quite as many details to discuss about this, but I just love the WandaVision ship and Loki so much lol.

Anyways, thanks for reading my gushing if you have :D

Hello. I don't have a gaming system of any type. But I've heard many good things about Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Will it be on PS5? I was thinking about getting one when it comes out. It is nice to see a good strong female character. ^_^

Loki is getting a show? On CW? Hmm. I might look into that. Over all I haven't been happy with the CW shows. They change the characters and the world too much for my liking. But they have been good shows.

I LOVE the What If comics. What is Superman was found by the Luther's, What if spider man was one of the fantastic four fantastic, and so on. LOL So many good and strange stories came out of What IF. XD I 'll have to check out the show. Cause you can't go wrong with a story that's meant to mess with the world. lol

Yeah! It should be on PS5. I'm playing it on Xbox One currently because who wants to spend hella cash on the new console lol.

And I don't believe the Loki show is on CW, its a Disney+ thing, which is where all of the shows will be too. Which means I will also have to find an ulterior method for watching it since my subscription is going to be expiring soon rip.

But totally, I'm super interested in what ways the universe could be different. My big one that they teased, Peggy getting the serum instead of Steve.

Oh Disney+ has done a better job with shows then CW. Then again I think Disney owns CW or use to?

I might get a used console. But I kinda want my first one to be new and shiny! LOL

Oh OH! Peggy getting the serum instead of Steve? HAHAHA I can only imagine XD yeah, What If sounds right up my alley. *runs to check out the teasers*

That may be, Disney owns so many things lol

Yeah, I want to get a new one too eventually. I just want to wait until the price goes down a bit and they've figured out all the bugs and problems with it. And so long as they're still putting games out that work with the Xbox One I'm happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back