• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Parasite roleplay (Kiseijuu)

The usual.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Are you on drugs? (counts as no)

• Total voters

Sludge

-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
One night, worm-like aliens called Parasites invade Earth, taking over the brains of human hosts by entering through their ears or noses.

The interesting part is that not all parasites succeed in taking over the head, some get other parts of the body (an arm for example). In that case the human would retain control of his body (except the overtaken limb), making it essential for the parasite and the host to learn how to coexist and fight together.

Present day, present time.

That's pretty much it. You don't have to be familiar with the story, within the said setting you are free to create whatever the hell you want to.

kiseijuu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
gogojojo331 said:
Love this series, read it before it was cool *hipster glasses*
xD

Actually I am forcing myself not to read the manga. Only found out about it when the anime came out and want to enjoy it to the fullest (even though I am a manga person). Strange how no one has roleplayed it yet.

CrimsonEclipse said:
Sounds interesting, but am I still allowed to join even if I haven't heard of it?
As I said "You don't have to be familiar with the fandom"

Sure, you can join, since we are going to ignore the original story and create our own characters.

Just make sure that you understand what the parasites actually look like. Here is a reference xD

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbVOe1I7S3Y[/media]

[QUOTE="David Parks]Wait... so the parasites turn you in to gross slimy cannibalistic worm monsters? I'm in!

[/QUOTE]
Only if they take your head... But I think it would add a nice twist if some limb parasitites also forced humans to eat other humans. Up to your interpretation. xD

SubSonicSausage said:
Only if they take your head... But I think it would add a nice twist if some limb parasitites also forced humans to eat other humans. Up to your interpretation. xD
Sounds like quite a lovely Anime there xD

I would be really happy if I could join. Parasyte is one of my favourite anime this season and while I haven't read the manga I am very interested in the story.

RhetoricalWriter said:
I would be really happy if I could join. Parasyte is one of my favourite anime this season and while I haven't read the manga I am very interested in the story.
Sure, get on board.

I suppose 5 or 6 players would be perfect for it since we are going to have some pairings of parasite- human. Though more is fine.

How many people are still watching the thread? It might be the time to start soon. xD

Anyways, the thread will be up tomorrow. It is a good time to start choosing your pairs (if you are going for parasite-human). Keep in mind that a parasite without a human is at a disadvantage because he would bassically be against 2 players when fighting against pairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back