• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Paranormania OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I will have time to respond tomorrow because I will be finished with exams. c: I just have to think about how my character can jump in.

I'm just trying to figure out how to slide my character in there. I might wait for a change in location or something so I don't interrupt anything. Though I enjoy reading what we have so far.

I might have gotten a bit... immersed in my post, but hopefully it doesn't intimidate anyone from reading and talking to my character; I want my interactions lol.

Also, Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants , I believe that the posted target is at least of high importance given the extended details Snack put in. Whether or not they're the first tutorial target or a boss level character we would meet later will be soon, I assume.

I'm terribly sorry for intruding, but is this RP still accepting characters? I'm quite interested in joining.

Hey guys. Sorry about the lack of interaction and replies lately. I've been so distracted with work and all my friends just got done with their finals so they want to hang out as well. I just haven't gotten a moment to get on long enough to get a good reply out. I will try to get one out asap.

Hey guys. Sorry about the lack of interaction and replies lately. I've been so distracted with work and all my friends just got done with their finals so they want to hang out as well. I just haven't gotten a moment to get on long enough to get a good reply out. I will try to get one out asap.
Thanks please send one soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back