• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Paranormania OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lol im loving the posts so far everybody, it all looks great!
Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants already picking targets I see ;)
Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler Are you almost ready?
darkborn darkborn wbu? Almost done?
marshmarrow marshmarrow Will you be joining us?
I was talkin bout you chief ;P
it had been a while since you’ve made an appearance
Oh shiiiit lol my bad
Yeah im sorry about that, ive been liking posts and watching but ive just been really busy. I hopefully wont be in the next 3 days so you can rest assured ill be more active.

This is honestly A super cool idea for a roleplay. A noir style black bullet in a steampunk future dystopia? I've never even heard of something like that

I'm glad you all like the setting ^-^ maybe mixing genres is my specialty? I just love the different combos that can be made lol
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre its okay I'm liking your first post yo, worth the wait lol
marshmarrow marshmarrow I completely understand as I too am in the process of going through hell, you can join whenever you wish lol
Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler I'm loving your character so far lol, do you think you could find a picture for her face or armor tho? It just helps with visualizing I find. Also could you change the text color to something a lil brighter? I can barely read it :(
darkborn darkborn Your character is also extremely interesting I must say, do you think you could find a face claim of sorts? OR a picture of his work clothing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back