• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Paranormal Small Town Drama/Mystery

Birarbun

Angry Optimist
Untitled27.png

Hi! My name's Briar and I've been roleplaying for over ten years??? Third person paragraph 1x1.

18+ only, it's a hard rule, sorry.

I'd love someone who can lend my Wulfcotts a story! Father Wulfcott runs a tiny Catholic church singlehandedly and also cares for his adoptive daughter Melissa, a young YouTuber with a growing fan base. Somewhere in that busy schedule he hides secrets. Some are shared with his daughter, like the fact that she's a werewolf. Some are for himself only, such as the story of how he was responsible for that.

Currently they're peacefully living in their small town, drawing minimal suspicion from the residents.

Father Wulfcott has been working with dark magic and demons for about twenty years now. Though his intentions started out pure, the constant contact with the black magic and influence of demons has degraded him. Slowly he is crumbling, morally and mentally.

How will this be derailed? A paranormal investigator comes to town? Does Father Wulfcott take Bible study too far and land in cult territory? Can Melissa keep her fuzzy form chewing on the table legs? Does a monster of the week threaten them weekly? Does a demon take too much interest in Father Wulcotts black magic? Does the local postman get suspicious of the barking inside the house?

I'd like a lot of story building and ooc chat about how to make it interesting. I don't expect it to happen, but I'd like us to treat the story like were eventually going to make it a novel.

Expect a lot of fan art roleplaying with me!! And if ever you feel like you're not getting what you want please let me know. I'll do the same and I hope we can work through it to a great conclusion.

Last edited:
GOD already conceptually on its own i love them so much? and just the vibe of a spooky old smalltown but with the Very modern tween youtuber. also im an absolute Slut for religious/cult stuff. i really havent written in MONTHS but this is definitely the sort of stuff i always have a soft spot for and id really love to throw up ideas for if i can come up with them ahhhh. at least historically speaking i've been super chatty in ooc myself. and boy do i Love getting deep into world building and everything.

idk what your preferred platform is for chatting because im good with dms here or discord or trying new alternatives?? if u dont mind trying to risk someone with a flaky muse as-of-late. (really i think its mostly a matter if i can come up with a character to begin with and go from there afhsjk but if u want more reliable/active partner(s) only i Completely understand)

p.s. i Love the art u have for them

(edited because I'm new here and don't know how forums work)

Panic Panic Yay! Shoot me a DM. What kinds of things spark your imagination?

Pine Pine ahh that makes me so happy! I'm fine doing it here or discord. Discord alerts me a little better to new posts but whatever is fine! DM because even if your muse gets stumped at some point I think we'll have a lot of fun along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back