• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern paradise! - the auditions

OOC
Here
Other
Here

junegloom

you’ve got me by the skin and bones

paradise
!

a reality show

the sheet

full name.
nickname.
age. (21-30)
date of birth.
gender.
pronouns.
sexuality.

faceclaim. (realistic only please!)
height.
hair color.
eye color.
distinguishing features.
scars. (if applicable)
modifications. (if applicable)

likes. 4+
dislikes. 4+
hobbies.
fears.

vices. 3+ please explain each one
virtues. 3+ please explain each one.
(or you can write it out in paragraph form if you want!)

background. (2+ paragraphs please or bulletpoints work too)

audition.
why do you want to be on paradise?

are you prepared to share your world with others?

do you watch reality tv?

what do you think everyone should know about you?

the members

open

Cast Member

Cast members can be anyone aged 21-30. They can be from all walks of life, as long as they pass a basic background check. I'd like a diverse cast of people from all types of backgrounds. This will not be first come, first served. There are several spots open.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• isla cameron

full name

Isla Rose Cameron

d.o.b.

October 3rd

Cis Female

Pronouns

She/Her

Sexuality

Bisexual

style

height

5’8

hair

Wavy and brown

eyes

Hazel

Dist. Features

High cheekbones, strong jaw, scattered beauty marks

Scars

Various small ones from random injuries, a four inch scar on her left lower back from a surfing accident

Mods

Ear piercings and “Joy” tattooed on her right outer wrist

faceclaim

Phoebe Tonkin

I Believe in You

more*

req.

req.

Woman on the Move

Sensitive: Isla takes things to heart very easily. While she won’t necessarily show it, she can be quite easily affected by other people’s thoughts and actions.

Stubborn: It can be quite difficult to change Isla’s mind once she is resolved on something. Concrete evidence is usually the only thing that will sway her.

Nosy: She’s always had a curious nature. Sometimes, she can take it a bit too far and pry where she shouldn’t be prying.

Determined: Isla works hard to achieve what she sets her mind to. She always will stand up and dust herself off when she is met with failure.

Confident: Sure of herself, Isla is happy with who she is and wouldn’t change herself to please others.

Adaptable: Isla is able to roll with the punches. If things don’t go to plan, she is able to adjust herself so that she can keep heading for what she wants.

Surfing, being outside, sunshine, the beach, yoga, dogs, traveling, smoothies, ghost stories, reading

dislikes

Bad weather, the cold, sour candy, meat, liars, country music, silence, popcorn, artificial grape flavor, clowns

hobbies

Surfing, yoga, collecting sea glass, hiking

fears

Not finding out what happened to Riley, Spiders, Claustrophobic

pers.

pers.

birth

Isla Cameron is the second child of Annie and Paul Cameron. She was born four years after her older brother Riley. She was born and raised in a smaller town on the coast of New South Wales, Australia. Though it wasn’t a prime tourist destination, like Byron Bay or Sydney, the town definitely a vacation destination. The Cameron’s owned an operated a small hotel only a short walk from the beach, living in a cottage on the property.

Because her family was often busy attending to the needs of their guests and running their hotel, she spent quite a bit of time in the company of her brother, Riley, who often looked after her. They often spent their time at the beach. They really bonded over surfing together and often talked about taking trips to all the iconic surfing spots when they were older. Riley was quite talented, on track to have a very promising professional career. He gained his first sponsorship at sixteen and regularly competed.

Most of her childhood was rather uneventful and quite normal. She helped her parents at the hotel, spent time with her friends, and surfed with Riley. However, her life drastically changed when she was fourteen.

Riley had gone to a party at a friend’s house and never came home. A security camera captured him leaving the party on his own and that was the last sighting of him. He and Isla were supposed to go out the next morning, so she grew annoyed as she waited for him to show up, assuming he forgot and stayed at his friends. She complained to her parents who assumed the same. It was as the day went on without any word from him where they became concerned.

At first, the police didn’t take it seriously. Riley was eighteen and didn’t have to tell anyone where he was. He was likely off doing his own thing. However, as the days passed, they finally began to investigate. However, every route they went down came up empty. All of his friends were cooperative and weren’t flagged as suspicious.

It was just like he fell off the face of the Earth. There was no evidence, no sightings, no leads to follow.

Whether there was an accident or someone did something, there has been no change since the day he disappeared.

part. 2

Despite the fact that Riley was just gone, life eventually had to go on. Isla grew up, though she obviously wasn’t quite the same. She doesn’t want to give up hope, but realistically she knows the chances are that Riley is dead. He wouldn’t just leave his family behind like that (She often joked that he better be dead because if he had just run off, she’d kill him for scaring them like that).

Once she finished school, Isla didn’t go off to college. She worked for her parents, hoping to one day take over for them once they retire. However, in the meantime, she saved her money to take the trips she and Riley had always talked about. She valued that last connection she had with him. When she was on those trips, it almost felt like he was right there with her.

This evolved into deciding to take on new and interesting experiences. To live for him. This has lead her to seeing amazing places and meeting incredible people, which never would have happened otherwise. She’s happy to have her home base to return to and still looks forward to the quiet times she has back home.

best friend

Eleanor Astor

Eleanor, better known as Nell, met Isla while Isla was visiting Los Angeles. The two hit it off and quickly became best friends. Despite living in different continents, the two are in constant contact. In fact, it was Nell who brought Paradise to Isla’s attention and encouraged her to audition. Isla begged Nell to join her, though she could not because she received an opportunity she couldn’t refuse. She was invited to open for the band Eden’s Garden and the famous singer, Lucas Haigh.

best friend

name here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vestibulum dui eget diam sodales lobortis. Nulla fermentum purus fringilla hendrerit tincidunt. Quisque ullamcorper fringilla augue, a laoreet ligula vehicula vel. Vestibulum laoreet tristique sem, vel malesuada nunc congue quis. Nulla aliquet massa a felis viverra iaculis. Praesent ac tortor quis diam efficitur consequat non id eros. Nullam malesuada quis nisl vitae consequat.

best friend

name here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vestibulum dui eget diam sodales lobortis. Nulla fermentum purus fringilla hendrerit tincidunt. Quisque ullamcorper fringilla augue, a laoreet ligula vehicula vel. Vestibulum laoreet tristique sem, vel malesuada nunc congue quis. Nulla aliquet massa a felis viverra iaculis. Praesent ac tortor quis diam efficitur consequat non id eros. Nullam malesuada quis nisl vitae consequat.

why do you want to be on paradise?

“Honestly, it wasn’t something I set out looking for— my friend Nell pushed me to audition. I’m not interested in fame or having a following— I only have 500-something followers on Instagram. But it’s something different and exciting. I reckon it’s a pretty unique experience to be on a reality show.”

are you prepared to share your world with others?

“I’m an open book. The circumstances were different, but I’ve had my entire life put underneath a magnifying glass before, so I’m not too concerned.”

do you watch reality tv?

“A few shows here and there. I don’t watch much TV in general, but I’m no stranger to binging some shows on occasion. I reckon that I’ve watched entire seasons of Survivor. Especially when I sick in bed.”

what do you think everyone should know about you?

“That’s a big question. Maybe that I can do a hand stand, or that I’m allergic to shellfish, and that you should be nice to me or else I will cry.”

hist.

hist.

scroll

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• name
      Francisco Paul Cruz.

nickname(s)
      Frankie, Frank, "that guy".

date of birth
      April 23rd, 2001.

pronouns
      He/him.

sexuality
      Bisexual.

occupation
      Fourth-year med school student, part-time pizza delivery guy.

faceclaim
      Xolo Maridueña.

Francisco Cruz

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:

/* ------ start of code -- no need to touch ------ */

/* ------ text box ------ */
Juniper Thornton

Faceclaim: Nikola Selezinko.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

you left
6:25 pm / 5/26/15
Navigation
  • a reserved orphan turned former model hellbent on getting even with the one who broke her heart.
    Juniper Thornton
    + INFO
    Juni/June/Thorny
    8th of March
    Female
    She/her
    Bisexual
    + APPEARANCE
    Faceclaim: Nikola Selezinko

Juniper is a tall and willowy woman, standing at 1.8m, with dark brown curly hair and blue-green eyes depending on the light. She is spattered with freckles all over and has a burn scar covering her right thigh. Due to her work as a model, she has no body modifications but is looking forward to potentially getting a few piercings and tattoos now that she's decided to leave modeling to follow her passion for painting.

Basics
Personality
Audition
Relations
© PASTA

Last edited:
  • rowan
    he/him. 30.
    unlabeled. single.

BASICS
    full name. ruadhán séamas cleary
    nicknames. ro, rowan
    preferred name. rowan (easier for people to read/pronounce)
    age. thirty years old
    date of birth. october 18th
    zodiac. libra
    gender. cis. male
    pronouns. he/him
    sexuality. unlabeled
    occupation. character designer for video games

APPEARANCE
    face claim. barry keoghan
    height. 5'8"
    hair. dark brown
    eyes. bright blue
    distinguishing features. hooded eyes, bright blue eyes, round nose, high cheekbones, defined jawline/chin, freckles, dimples

PERSONA
    likes. the quiet, video games, conventions, meeting fans of his work, designing, art, reading, coffee, his dogs, family, warmth, snowy mornings, farms

dislikes. city life, being rushed, hangovers, bad food, wasted things, upsetting people, overripe fruit, mushy vegetables, art block, hurting his hands

hobbies. art (obviously), painting, photography, cooking
    fears. losing family members, plane crashes

vices. quite competitive in his field of work, he does his best to get recognition and climb to where he wants to work. this can cause problems as he will sometimes lose sight of having fun or enjoying the process as the thought of winning or being the best overtakes him. alongside this, he struggles with perfectionism, often spending too many nights sleepless as he does his best to come up with a suitable character design. unfortunately his work self and casual self are completely different, as he is far too laid-back outside of work and often doesn't care enough about things he should care about.

virtues. when speaking with rowan, it's very clear how down-to-earth and easy-going he is. nothing seems to rock his boat (outside of work ofc) and that is a comforting fact for a lot of people. his maturity speaks volumes, especially in intense social situations where he seems to be the only voice of reason. he does his best to help guide those around him and doesn't force anyone to do something they aren't comfortable with. his compassion is something he was raised to have, and luckily, doesn't mind feeling it. he will understand the hardships of others and their pain and will do his best to help shoulder that.

HISTORY
    background. bullet list form for now
    - born to his parents Áine (mother) and Conall (father), as the second oldest
    - his older sister (Deirdre) is three years older than him
    - the twins were born five years after rowan, Eilís and Léan, two girls
    - the youngest is finn, a boy that is thirteen years younger than him (he was a surprise)
    - growing up in the countryside of Ireland, the family was very warm and loving, making a living from their farm
    - their house was nothing special, but the memories within those walls were indeed very special
    - rowan was always close with his siblings and took great care of them as they aged
    - he developed an interest in art during the ages of 10 - 12, when he started to sketch his imaginary friends that he played with outside
    - as he grew older, his talents increased as he tried hard to improve
    - he entered art competitions in his teenage years, won some, but ultimately did his best to build a proper portfolio
    - his art portfolio granted him the ability to go to england for uni, where he would study animation and fine arts
    - he greatly enjoyed uni and met a woman named rose whom he fell in love with
    - they dated and got engaged shortly after graduation, but their wedding would never happen
    - fortunately for everyone involved, nothing terrible happened to cause the breakup
    - rose was prepared to settle down and have a family whereas rowan was still wanting to stretch his wings and explore his career
    - they amicably parted ways and stayed close friends
    - rowan developed a career in the video game field and worked on a lot of indie games before he was hired to game design for a much larger and well-known company
    - during this time, his sisters all married and having kids and even rose married someone (rowan was invited to the wedding and attended. he even designed their wedding invites)
    - his life has pretty much been sailing perfectly smoothly, outside of developing a serious relationship, which is why he decided to apply for paradise after the encouragement of his friends and family

AUDITION
    why do you want to be on paradise? "if i'm being sincere, i haven't gone out much since my last relationship so i thought this would be a good opportunity."

are you prepared to share your world with others? "my world is something i think should be shared, especially if i can provide any interest in my career field or even where i'm from."

do you watch reality tv? "i did quite regularly with my sisters, especially my younger one while she was pregnant. it was a time for us to relax and enjoy some out-of-touch drama. it's rather entertaining"

what do you think everyone should know about you? "that's a tricky one. hm. well, i suppose that i am an affectionate person despite how i look? the lads at home often mentioned that while growing up."
    coded by social

Last edited:
TW: rich people who suck, dysfunctional family dynamics, angry trauma kids

• // isobel arietta clemonte-vanderbilt

scroll
    aka:
    izzy

pronouns
    she/her

sexuality
    pansexual

faceclaim:
    halston sage

home
about
audition
relations
navigation
© PASTA

Last edited:

liam.cvanderbilt
angsty rich boy incoming

2793 likes
liam.cvanderbilt
"When everything feels like the movies, yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive."
View all 2,017 comments
izzy.cvanderbilt Was the photographer too scared to tell you that you look like a thug? xoxo
April 11th, 2022.
code by birth of venus.

liam.cvanderbilt

• filler tab. ignore!

-->
♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡
-->

Last edited:
(( coded by fluticasone ))
(( tw in Background: family trauma, drug abuse ))​
fontcallfontcallfontcall
Natanael Pereira Zapatero
Occupation
Office IT | Streamer
Faceclaim
Oscar Kindelan
Vuela, vuela, no te hace falta equipaje. Vuela, nadie controla tu imagen. Vuela, vuela, verás que todo es possible. Vuela, desperta tu mente.
Sexuality
Aug. 11th
D.O.B.
5'7"
Height
131 lbs
Weight
Blonde
Hair Color
Brown
Eye Color
》Why do you want to be on Paradise? "...So I can relax? I mean, clue's on the name, right? Never been on a vacation trip like this in my life, and I, Nathan, think I deserve some R&R! Maybe some people are gonna disagree or whatever, but most people are ALSO gonna say some 'spiritual journey' bull about this whole thing, and well, I'm being honest about it... That, and I have experience in front of a camera AND an audience, I know what I bring to the table and I KNOW I can make a better show than a dumb meatloaf or a Regina George bootleg."
》Are you prepared to share your world with others? "I've been doing that for some time already, think I'll be alright with it. I admit that constant supervision's gonna take a while to get used to, but frankly, in like, day 5, the camera isn't gonna be that annoying, hell, it's gonna be nice having your dedicated 'talk-to' person in my assigned cameraman, whoever that's gonna be... I guess I'm a bit anxious as to how I'm gonna translate in another show, especially an edited one, but I like the idea of comparing myself to a theater actor going to TV, I got a lot of the steps down, I'll probably have less and less issues as I get settled in."
》Do you watch reality TV? "...Little bit of column A and column B, I suppose? I can say I've never watched a full season of a show, but I've watched a few clips and stuff, sometimes I leave an episode on the background as I wash the dishes or dust the floor... Definitely get the appeal though, it's the most stupidest drama possible, but damn if it ain't entertaining to see. Maybe it'll be a whole other deal once you're actually there, so that's gonna be fun!"
》What do you think everyone should know about you? "That my channel name is 4d underscore real alien, all lowercase, if they like me on screen, they can make me really happy by subscribing, thanks... As for my fellow... Adams and Eves? Vacationeers? Paradisers? F***, whatever y'all are calling the cast, I don't ACTUALLY hate everyone!... I mean, mostly... Ok, that's going elsewhere, um, reframing the answer, it's just the face I got, I'm not annoyed 24/7, honestly very easygoing if you're not an asshole. Oh, and a lot of the things I say are just jokes, I am gonna scale back my dark humor, but fingers crossed the cast doesn't need a lecture over what sarcasm is, people usually aren't that dumb, but there's always that one apple with a worm, ain't there?"
Colorful punkish attire with obviously bleached hair, very much a modern scene aesthetic.
Victim of a resting bitch face, looks either utterly dead inside or burning with pure hatred.
A respectable swimmer's body, slim yet muscular, not necessarily defined but good eye candy.
A subtle southern drawl, only audbile with attentive listening. His Texan, however, does jump with emotional situations.
Vices and Virtues
The first thing one would notice about Nathan is an unparalleled assertiveness, perhaps some would consider it egotistical, but the fact of the matter is that he carries himself with respect and extends that to those around him, while not being scared of speaking up for himself. However, with a bold shield comes an even bolder sword with a ruthless tongue, Nathan can be extremely heartless if he wants to be, able to say a barrage of hurtful mockeries with no hesitation, to paraphrase himself, 'talk shit, get hit', he won't talk down to someone just doing their thing, he's not an asshole.
At the very least, Nathan tries not to be, as his opinions are unfiltered, he does attempt to at least downplay them, but they end up coming out stinging hard if it's a negative one, so to counteract it, he prefers avoiding a proper answer. All of this is because Nathan cannot lie to someone's face, he feels weird doing it and it's generally always obvious, despite his pretty good 'bitch face', the moment he speaks the illusion falls, so Nathan is almost always honest.
Getting to know Nathan more deeply, he is actually much more thoughtful and quite humorous. While his words may often have a snarky tone behind them, it's all in good fun, Nathan's a classic case of an insult comic that sometimes means what he says, but there's a clear difference between a witty remark or just straight up an insult. In fact, Nathan actually shows a lot of care not to go too far and never at the wrong time, he, in general, is a pretty cautious person, some may call him a dad friend at a party, because while he may not be actively looking out for you, he will always be right there when you need him.
However, Nathan can still be pretty harsh on people, if someone does something bad but apologizes later on, he will never quite look at that person the same, even at first impressions, it's difficult for his thoughts of someone to change. Judgmental to a fault, Nathan even deeply criticizes himself for what he does, his very caution betraying him and making him pretty anxious, nervous on the face of immediate opposition or quick decision-making, he never makes a move until he is absolutely sure there are no other variables or perspectives.
This requirement for absolute certainty can make Nathan snappy, controlling even, desperate to lower the risks and make his comfort zone, laser-focused on making sure there's somewhere he can land and completely ignoring what someone else may feel. However, this desire for control and safety before risks is but a shadow of Nathan's ambition, he dreams big, and is diligent in his approach to aquire it for himself, it doesn't make sense for him to waste his life doing nothing or lose it for temporary pleasure, something has to come out of it, whether it's small or big.
urban exploration / producing music / playing videogames / photography / programming
hobbies
overexposure / addiction / stagnancy / abandonment / syringes
fears
raves / noise music / contemporary art / 80's anime / satire / puzzles / fireworks / boldness
wine / senseless risks / smoking / hospitals / mornings / timidity / dependency / snobbery
dislikes
Background
Born at Laredo, Texas, Natanael Pereira Zapatero was the younger son of an average middle-of-the-road family, well, at least for him, his normal was a mother that could switch to a terrifying machine in a blink and a father that's barely ever there. Perhaps some would say that the strict and firm way his parents grew Nathan in were abusive, but frankly, he got more trauma from bullying at school than anything else, school was always somewhat tough, while he never made himself to be meek and fought back with his own ferocity, Nathan's notes weren't ever that good, always right below average, much to his parents disapproval. However, Nathan had a hero in his older brother, it's not like his family didn't shower him with love, being the youngest has privileges that Nate absolutely exhausted, but Danilo ended up being his first ever role model, either a feared authority in babysitting or a genuine big bro by helping Nate out with his bullying problem, his teenage brother was very much his best friend.
In fact, Dan introduced Nate to his long-standing hobby til present day, playing videogames, maybe he never truly won a game against Dan, but one of Nathan's core memories was coming back from school and waiting til his parents fell asleep to play the latest Mortal Kombat in the basement, and just playing as they made jokes against each other, in excited whispers as to not incite fury. But then, right in the day where he turned 9 years old, Dan missed the celebrations... and returned as someone Nate had never seen before, he was completely tweaked. That night was the night Nathan first saw that his brother was spiraling in addiction, and his parents were trying their hardest to get him help, much to his delusional refusal, the only thing that kept him in the house was his younger brother.
Nathan wouldn't put things together right away, it would take a few years of humiliation as Dan could hide less and less from Nate's growing awareness, the last straw was seeing Danilo hook himself up in the bathroom, and an argument ensued ending in 14 year old Nathan getting punched and Dan being effectively kicked out from their lives. It was like a death in the family, as they all grieved differently, his mother blamed everything and everyone in an explosion of tearful anger, his father downed bottles of whiskey in the shadows and tried being the shoulder to lean on, and Nathan forced himself to move on, taking on a part-time job as a office intern and focusing in his studies as he used productivity as an escape, blaming everything on his fallen hero just as the guilt of being the reason he left nestled deep within, never using the name Dan had for him, 'Nate', ever again. Eventually though, things got better, as the new normal for the family began to settle in, both the would-be leeched money and Nathan's own saved money began to help the family, they even got him a computer to replace the rotting console in the basement.
Hitting 18, Nathan would also change himself, having actual good notes on school and getting some actual friends, he began to want to express himself, buying a music software program and getting in an urbex, his parents got him a massive earful once Nathan went to his first rave and returned at 6am, but still he showed results for his actions, moving up from intern to IT support and even going to the gym. Nathan was moving faster and faster in his experimentation, even becoming more deceptive too given his secret dates and tangos, by drowning himself in activites, he found satisfaction in his work and hobbies.
And so, Nathan would one day pick up streaming as he applied to his colleges, it was a dumb hobby he ended up having after having bitter nostalgic memories while writing his essays and with research for a game to play, the younger brother would find Let's Plays, and one thing led to another. It was something Nathan did just to pass the time when he had nothing to do, quite literally the shittiest headset ever with a horrible framerate and a dream... Yet, he'd not only genuinely like it, Nathan would find an innate charisma behind the screen, a bit pissy perhaps, but his sarcasm would find some sort of fame within the community, he was genuinely surprised once he got his first donation.
Slowly but surely, with two sources of income and the tentative support of his parents, Nathan would get quite an impressive set-up... and a shitty apartment with nothing but the bare necessities. Still, very much the workaholic, Nathan has acquired some level of fame with his 5k viewerbase, playing mostly competitive fighting games every weekend as he works his IT job on the weekdays, it was hard to adapt, but hey, he did it eventually! Nonetheless, Nathan finds a wall as he looks around... and finds that he doesn't know what to do, does he go to college for what would be his dream job in programming, following the how-to for most Americans as he continues to try for a college diploma that may never come? Or does he go full in on the streamer shtick and quit his job, taking a risk and betting on his fame?
Despite his uncertainty, Nathan decided to make a move, a risky move much to his own displeasure, and apply to a reality show, where he's going to reveal himself for the first time and see where things go. If he's popular, great, more of a safe base to keep on streaming, if he isn't, it'll be an experience to write about on the next essay... Nathan is optimistic, but extremely nervous, especially that he's potentially coming out to his parents on live TV if he's going by Murphy's law, still, there's no way around it, this is going to define where Nathan goes in life.
nickname
Short desc about rel.
nickname
Short desc about rel.
nickname
Short desc about rel.
nickname
Short desc about rel.
nickname
Short desc about rel.
nickname
Short desc about rel.