• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern paradise! - open

junegloom

you’ve got me by the skin and bones

a junegloom roleplay

paradise
!

a reality show

tags

casual detailed, reality show, open

island in the sun

weezer

• introducing

Paradise!

We all want it. A place where you can forget about the world and just relax— for some, it may be a quiet cabin in the woods. For this lucky group, it's a tropical island resort located on a private beach. Surrounded by white sand and blue water, they get to leave life behind for an entire summer and do nothing but relax and take it all in. There's no phone, internet, or responsibilities, only the sun, sand, and sea breeze.

There is a catch, however.

Privacy is non-existent. The group will be followed around by cameras filming all activities. They are the cast of a new reality show premiering on Netflix in the upcoming winter. It isn't a contest, nobody will be voted out of the group, however, that does not mean there will not be drama. It is bound to happen when you get a group of young adults together, who will only be interacting with each other.

Hi everyone! I come to you with a very simple idea. Just a group of people who get to go off to a tropical island as part of a reality TV show. They'd be staying in a large beachfront villa. They have no connection to the outside world save for a shared landline and organized trips into town if they want. This will be a pretty casual roleplay where the plot will rely on the character interactions, just like many reality shows. I'd love to have a diverse cast of people aged about 21-30! Discord will be required for all OOC and plotting purposes. Please let me know if you have any questions!

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
i've decided to just keep applications open as long as this rp is active! so once an application is complete, i will review the application and send the discord link if the character is suited for the rp and accept them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back