• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Paradise City | Interest Check

What are you interested in playing?

• Total voters
Awesome! Who doesn't love some werewolves? I will be working on my CS pronto!😊
Perfect! When you’re done you can send it to me! And feel free to reach out if you have questions ^.^

Hi all! I noticed I didn't see any regular human Saint Haddock locals as PCs yet, so I was wondering if that would be an ok character to play? I love the idea of a local caught up in all this paranormal hubbub and trying to survive.

Hi all! I noticed I didn't see any regular human Saint Haddock locals as PCs yet, so I was wondering if that would be an ok character to play? I love the idea of a local caught up in all this paranormal hubbub and trying to survive.
Ooo yes most definitely!! Once you got your CS slide in my DM’s

Oh yes please! We would love to have more human locals to give the city some density and life!

Hi there! I noticed you said that you weren’t in any need of vampires. Are humans also needed? ☺️

Hi there! I noticed you said that you weren’t in any need of vampires. Are humans also needed? ☺️
Yes please! There’s so much potential for humans the routes they can take. Would love more 🖤

Werewolves, Witches/Warlocks and Deo Volente are now closed.

We are officially closed and not accepting CS's at this time <3

We are Open and Accepting
Witches and Warlocks
Humans

Please be sure to read up on either race in the Main Thread before applying. The Character Sheet can also be found on the main thread.
Message Loomis Loomis your completed character sheet for approval. 🖤

Gimmie your best witchy characters!

🤔

I'm looking for now. So you're still just looking for humans, witches, and warlocks, ye?

Loxely Loxely Loomis Loomis

I noticed in the rules it states you guys are expecting daily (or every other day) posts. Is this still true? I had a look at the timeframe between some of the recent IC posts and wasn't too sure if this still applied, so I just wanted to check.

I noticed in the rules it states you guys are expecting daily (or every other day) posts. Is this still true? I had a look at the timeframe between some of the recent IC posts and wasn't too sure if this still applied, so I just wanted to check.
No, not at all. If you can post at least once a week that would be great!

Oh, thank you for pointing that out! That was a rule set when the thread was smaller, I'll adjust it now to weekly 🖤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back