• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Paradise City | Interest Check

What are you interested in playing?

• Total voters
Now Accepting
Please send Loomis Loomis your applications 🖤

Last edited:
EST here. Seeing as I have had this page open for about 2 hours, Loomis better get ready for an inspired character sheet(haha)!
Love the work y'all have done thus far. An amazing RP guys! 👍

EST here. Seeing as I have had this page open for about 2 hours, Loomis better get ready for an inspired character sheet(haha)!
Love the work y'all have done thus far. An amazing RP guys! 👍
Ooo!!! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been cooking up! And thank you (:

Just out of curiosity,what's the difference between witches and normal humans or Deo Volente? Is it just about their knowledge and social position,or do witches have an innate gift that other humans do not have?

Just out of curiosity,what's the difference between witches and normal humans or Deo Volente? Is it just about their knowledge and social position,or do witches have an innate gift that other humans do not have?
Hello! All witches/warlocks in general are born with their abilities. They're discovered what specific element they've been granted at a young age. As for the differences between normal witches/warlocks and the Deo Volente - the Deo Volente is only a job title. They accept witches/warlocks as assistance to dispose of the other supernatural species. At the end of the day, all witches/warlocks whether they join the Deo Volente, the coven, or just remain lone wolves - they're still humans with magic. Hope that clears things up 🖤If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to message Loomis or I, we'll be happy to help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back