• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Parac City

When Lawrence stoped gaging he looked up at Alicia and his face softened. He gave a week smile and nodded at her then layed down all the way. "I'm sorry, its just we dont have a Mom she died shortly before I got sick so insted of a mom fussing over me I had Lucy" then he loked at Lucy and said "I love you sis" then he fell back asleep. Lucy smild and whent over next to Alica. She ruffled Lawrence's hair and took his temper agen then her face fell.

Alicia sighed, kissing Lawrence's cheek. "I didn't know about that, I'm sorry." She whispered to Lucy.

Alicia grabbed Lawrence his blanket and put on her coat before going outside. It was snowing.

Once Alicia was in the car that whent as sast as thay could legally to the hospital and parked infront of the emergency room does and ran in with two gards. Lucy extaind the situation to the nurse at the front desk then turnd to Alica for Details.

Alicia explained everything to the nurse, letting Lucy fill in on the stuff she didn't know.

Alicia sat near him worried sick about him. She held his hand tightly, laying her head on his shoulder.

Alicia stared at him, concerned. Quietly, she moved in under his arms to sleep with him, listening to his steady heartbeat.

Lawrence slept easyer with Alica nest ri him. Lucy tried to sleep my the window but was pulled away by a gard so she fell asleep at the foot of the bed. Lawrence was dreaming about the baby.

Alicia dreamt of something very similar. Quietly, she snored, holding Lawrence close.

In the morning a nurse brought breakfast for Lawrence and She was fallowd my a man in this early 40's. "Morning Dr. Isic" said Lucy, Lawrence was still asleep

Alicia had since then woken up and stayed in bed with Lawrence, comforting him in his sleep.

Lucy shook Lawrence's foot to wake him, to the protests if the Dr. And Nurse. Lawrence woke up and loked arond then he said "Hey Dr. Isic, what are you doing here?" "I came to see on of my favorite patients" Lawrence gave a week smile and put is hand on Alicas "this is Alicia my beautiful fiancee, Love this is Dr. Isic he was my oncologist."

Alicia smiled, waving. "Nice to meet you, Doctor." She said, looking down at Lawrence.

"Twice over, he's a dog dad and Alicia is pregnant as of yesterday" lucy clarified. With a smile, both her and the doctor shared a look understanding the significance of Lawrence's recent life. Lawrence handed alicia the jello cup from the tray and drank some juice.

Alicia didn't understand the looks, yet, she kept her usual nonchalant look on her face.

Lawrence Lawrence had seen the looks and while Lucy and the doctor began canyon glike old reds caching up he said quietly to Alica "to put it bluntly, I wasnt expected to fall in love and have a life after I didn't respond to any treatment. What we have is a great blessing for me"

"Oh, I understand." She whispered back. Alicia felt bad about it but knew Lawrence wouldn't want to be pitied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back