• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Parac City

Alicia smiled softly, finishing his food before bringing it to him. "Get better soon." She whispered, kissing him gently. "It's been 6 hours, I'm gonna take a test to see if the procedure worked."

"Well, it can take up to two weeks, but It can be as fast as 3 minutes. It should just be in full effect by 2 weeks." Alicia added. "I'm also just really eager to see."

She nodded. "Got it!" She then walked off to the restroom to take it. Quickly, she came back, the test in hand. "Now we wait a few seconds."

Alicia's eyes widened, and she gasped. "Lawrence!" She shouted, showing him the test. "It's positive! I'm pregnant!" She said, grabbing her phone. "I need to call my mom!"

She nodded, calling up her mom, to which she excitedly shared the news. Alicia then called Lawrence's sister.

Alicia rolled her eyes. "Be nice, Lawrence." She said, kissing him. "She's just coming over to check upon us. It'll be fine."

She sighed, leaning over to kiss him. As he slept, she then continued to inform her family and friends.

Half an hour later Lucy showed up flanked by gards and imidietly started fussing over Lawrence she seemed to know where everything was, she grabed a therominiter an took his temiture, pulled our the pink bucket and put it next to the bed and she stool him awake lokng enough to take his meds with orange juice befoer puting him back to sleep.

Alicia was off vacuuming in the living room. Once Lucy came around, she waved to her, turning off the vacuum, putting it away.

Once Lawrence was asleep agan, Lucy brought out the dishes and began to walk and put them away. As she did so she spoke to Alicia "He must really love you" she said as she washed the bowl

Alicia smiled, dusting off the tables. "You think so?" She asked, wiping the mirrors down with Windex.

"Your wedding is three months away and you are alredy pregnant. I know he loves you becase he is trying to do everything with you and get as much as he can from your love."

Alicia nodded, looking down at her stomach. "You're right." She whispered. She then looked back to what she was doing. "I guess he really does love me." She thought out loud.

"Sweety, I don't think love is a sting enough word for what he feels for you." Lucy said as she started putting the dishes away. Then she asked "Have you eaten hun?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back