• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Parac City

Lawrence was still dry heaving, between gags he gasped "water" two the nurse. She whent to pear him an cup and brought ti back just to hold it for him till he was ready.

Alicia grabbed the cup, handing it to him. "Slow down and breathe, hun." She whispered, rubbing his back.

Lawrence set down the tub on the table and hugged Alicia. The nurse said "Awww, you to are just the cutest" with a slight drawl. Lawrence gave a weak smile and said with the little strength he had "she is the love of my life"

Alicia blushed, giggling. "Right back at you, darling." She whispered, kissing his lips before putting her head on his shoulder.

"I think I leave you in capable hands" says the nurse as she backs out of the room. Lawrence leans his head on Alicia's and said "why did you just kiss me, I was literally just throwing up"

Alicia pulled back, unaware of that. "When??" She asked, worried but disgusted. She got up, searching for their toothbrushes.

Alicia sighed. "I thought you were coughing." She shrugged. "Well, it's fine. I'm gonna brush my teeth, though. If you can get up, I advise you to do the same."

Alicia came back in, taking care of their toiletries before laying down with him, yawning.

Lawrence fernet about waking through the park with a clearly pregnant Alicia. While to couple slept Lucy returned and sat down working on paperwork from a bag she brought back with her.

Alicia and Lawrence slept for hours and hours on end. Eventually, Alicia woke up and realized she was very hungry.

Lucy lead the way yo the Cafeteria and flies a large cup with coffee then says "I'd offer you one but..." and she smiles. Lucy then says "I'm going to grab myself a sandwich while we're here." And walks off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back