• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Parac City

"They are coming, anyone not on shift will most definitely me there" Lawrence said then reached for the bucket that had been emotes and cleaned and threw up onto it .

"Not until next week when I'll feel the pregnancy symptoms." She whispered, smiling. "You need to eat something, though."

As of on cue, a nurse came in with a tray with some broth, some salons, some gonger ale and two jello jello cups for which she gave a wink "you mumbled about your girl liking jello last time" she said and set the tray down bwfow checking his vitals and leaving.

Alicia smiled, cheering silently once she'd seen the fruity jello. "Haven't had this in years!" She said, grabbing a spoon.

Lawrence smild and then picked up the bow of broth and stated sipping it. He hadn't even finised when it came back up in the tub. But he tried agan with the rest and sipped some GongerAle.

Alicia then sat up, looking around the hospital room. It was dark outside, and she felt herself get hungry again. Quickly, she made her way down to the food court.

Alicia walked in with a slushie. Immediately, she sprung to assist him. She gently rubbed his back, working to comfort him.

Alicia nodded, pulling back to get a nurse quickly. She started to get very worried very easily.

Lawrence gropes for Alicia's hand. He finds it and squeezes weakly. When he nurse comes I he says "my lungs feel heavy and I'm not keeping anything down" the nurse said "ok" and cheked his vitals befoer saying "I'm going to go get a doctor" and she hurries off. Lawrence leans back and reaches for Alicia.

She whispers back to him. "I'm scared too." Alicia then kisses his forehead, pulling the blanket over them both.

"He has Pneumonia, it is from beacteria as in his blood which is why he is so sick. The good news is its he doesn't have the flu. We will began treatment for the Pneumonia and he'll be ok" said the doctor

Alicia sighed, nodding. "Okay, thank you for letting us know," Alicia said, rubbing Lawrence's back, pulling him into her embrace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back