• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Parac City

Lawrence adjusted his backpack on his back and started to walk around the park until she saw Alicia. He walked up behind her and said "Evening Doll"

Alicia looked back and smiled. "Hey, Lawrence!" She stood up, to greet him.

She smiled. "Eh, a bit lonesome lately, but I'll be fine. How about you?" Alicia leaned back on the bench.

Lawrence sat down and smiled "not much, I got a bit of action at a robbery last night, oh and a cat chased me this morning but that was about it." He gave her a cocky grin.

Alicia nodded. "Oh, I see." She said, standing up, before offering a hand. "Would you like to go on a walk?"

She shook her head, smiling. "Nope. I just want to go on a walk." Alicia said, taking his arm.

"It's really nice out here today." Alicia commented, before smiling as she looked up at him. "I haven't been out here in a bit."

"Is it?" She asked. "It seems nice in the daylight, I can't imagine how it'll be before sunrise."

Alicia laughed along with him. "I bet." They then stopped in front of the water fountain.

Lawrence reached into his pocket and pulled out a penny, he made a wish before tossing it in the fountain. He then turnd and pulld out a second penny offering it to Alicia.

Alicia took it, making a wish before tossing it in. They then walked away from the well.

Lawrence saw a Cherry tree in the distance, he lead Alicia to it and stopped beneath it. "These are my favorites, my sister loved roses, but for some reason I really like Cherry Blossoms. What about you, what is your favorite flower?"

Alicia gingerly touched the blossoms. "I really like Lilies." She then backed up to look at the tree. "They're so beautiful at this time of year."

"3. A twin brother, and 2 little sisters." She said, before then reaching down to take his hand, leading him to the ice cream truck nearby.

Alicia then stopped, turning to face him. "Lawrence? Are you okay?" She asked, holding his hand in both of hers.

Alicia nodded. "Alright." The two of them then made their way up to the ice cream truck. "Hmm, I'll have 2 scoops of butter pecan, on a cone, please!" She ordered.

"Ya, oh ya, sorry. You know what it's like having a twin, she was my better half. She got married and lives abroad, and I miss her all the time." He looked at her and smirked " you won't belever me but she whent and married a crown Prince of a small country " he laughed. 'Anywase Icecream " he said pointing to the truck.
(Sorry, I crossed story lines)

Alicia gasped. "Wow, that's really cool!" She said, looking up at him. "I wonder how she likes it being a Princess?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back