• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Parac City

Alicia blushes again. "Well, sure! I'll come." She said, putting her hands in the pockets of her cardigan. "I've got no plans for today."

Lawrance puts his arm around her sholder and thay walk together to the Subway two blocks over. When thay get inside Lance looks at a pile of sandwiches and shakes his head muttering 'I shuda brought the bike's before turning to Alicia and asking "do you want to order something?"

She shook her head. "Nope, I'll be fine. Thank you for asking, though!" She said, smiling softly.

Lawrence walked up to to counter and payed for the sandwiches, the oficers had pre paid him. He asked for a box and the girl at the register gave him a look. Thankfully the boy working with her took pity on him and brought out an empty tomato box into which he put all the sandwiches for Lawrence to carry. Lawrance slipped him a 10 and turned to Alicia. "I'm heading back to the police station, you still want to tag along?"

Alicia knew that could end terribly. "No thank you." She said, showing no guilt on her face to make herself seem suspect. He worked with the cops. There was no way she'd get involved with that.

Lawrence shrugged with the box in his hands and said "sute yourself, they are all really nice. Tired though, we're all stumped in the robery last night." He started backing up towards the door "I need to get these back. I'll see you around Madam." He said when he reached it momentarily lifing the box then waking out.

Last edited:
Alica took note of what he said about the robbery. "See you later!" She smiled, before making her way back home.

Lawrence walked back to the Station and distributed the sandwiches to there orders. He then kept hanging around incase somthing happened again tonight.

Alicia had since then met up with the other suspects. They were planning another heist, but this one bigger than ever. It was going to take a while to plan.

This bank robbery Alicia was unaware of. She'd been off planning her own illegal activities.

The bank robbery was mostly uneventful, Lance got to scare a few guys with his Staff but that was it. The guys where caught and the media was appeased. It didn't even make a full news segment.

After her meeting, Alicia got home and went to bed, thinking about when she'd call Lawrence the next time.

Alicia then woke up bright and early the next morning. She had nothing planned, and decided to text Lawrence to tell him 'Good morning.'

The next morning Lance got up at 5, whent for his run and was in the middle of making his smoothie when his phone buzzed. He read the text and responded 'Morning beautiful'

Alicia blushed, smiling before she then responded to his text. 'Oh, you're up, good! Are you free this afternoon?'

She smiled, getting out of bed happily. 'Cool! How would you like to come to the park with me?' Alicia said, making herself a glass of tea.

'How about 5 PM?' Alicia then went into her living room to watch television.

She nodded, leaving that text as it was, before then showering, preparing for their date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back