• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Parac City

Alicia had then turned to face a large room filled with all types of weapons, legal and illegal.

Raegan followed her down the stairs as she walked up to the weapons, examining each one of them. Alicia then walked up to a hall filled odd equipment.

Lawrence finished his exercising and whent to start his shower only to stop and deside to polish his weaponry fisrt. He didn't have any guns only a few swords and several baton like short staffs.

Alicia smiled, looking around to make sure everything was in order, before going upstairs.

It takes a while to polish realy swords and make sure that are properly maintained. Lance was taking good care of his wepons as thay where all specal to him and had a story behind each one.

Alicia and Raegan piled onto the couch to watch television. The news was on! It was her alias. "Look Raegan! Mommy's famous!" It was a news reporting about another group heist, taking place at the art gallery. Over 5 Million dollars of art was stolen.

Lance was just finishing his last staff when his phone rang in the ringtone he knew by heart so he picked up and was greeted with "I'm sorry, I thought we could handle it. Can you get to the gallery on 19th?" Lance sighed and said "On my way" before handing up. He strapped his favorite sword, the one that was steel and emerald, two his hips and four of his barons, to at his wasta and two on his back and he headed out, punching the emergency button and key in the elevator and taking his motorcycle with the flashing lights.

The crime scene was already fled, and no traces of the artifacts were left behind. The suspects were 7 women, ages 19 to 55. Every one of them unidentifiable. No fingerprints were left. The crime scene was clean.

Lance got there two late, the crime scene was empty and had already been swept by officers. Thay told him that no suspects where identified but that thay where 7 adalt woman between the ages of 19 and 55 aproxenity. Who ever did this was a pro, the question was who? Frustrated Lance requested a copy of the report and headed home. Once in his apartment he finaly took his shower, then took his meds with juice, before settling to write his Sister a letter.

Alicia turned off the television, quite proud of her work. She met up with a man, and the 7 other suspects to talk about the stolen art. The artifacts sold like crazy on the black market, and the 5 million was spread evenly among all the women.

The next morning Lawrance woke at 5 whent for a run, mailed his sisters letter, and came home to make a smoothie and take his meds before going back to sleep for another three houers an per his routine.

Alicia went out for a jog with Raegan, making it to the dog park to let him run around play for a moment.

When lawrance wakes up he makes lunch for himself and the police chief before heading to the station. When he gets there he walks right in and goes to the chefs office to eat with him. After earing Lawrence just hangs out around the station for the afternoon. When the report is ready he reads it and puts his copy in his backpack where he carries a set if his armor and some staffs at all times.

Alicia walks down the sidewalk casually, looking around for Lawrence, since she never had gotten his phone number. She automatically assumed she'd find him near where she was last time.

Lance desides to stay late at the station, but he desires to pick up food for a bunch of the oficers including the chief and he goes himself to pick it up. He is walking past the market where he bought his fruit when thinks he sees a familiar face. He keeps walking thow eager to eat since he did so so late tha day before.

Alicia then smiles when seeing Lawrence. "Hey! It's you!" She said, walking up to him. "How are you doing?" Alicia crosses her arms, looking up at him with a hopeful smile.

Lawrence smiles at a familiar voice and turns to see the girl from yesterday Alicia "Hey Doll, ya it's me, I'm on my way to pick up dinner for me and the guys. What are you upto?"

"Oh! I'm here to grab something to eat to. I'm glad I ran into you. I forgot to ask your phone number the last time we met." Alicia smiled.

"Oh, uh, shure Doll, here..." he handed over his phone "I gotta warn you i don't use it much" he told her. He was a little surprised, usually when he flirted with girls they turned him down, not only had Alicia gone to diner with him but she was asking for his number.

Alicia smiled, adding his number into her phone, then her own into his. "There you go!" She handed him back his phone, blushing slightly. "Well, if you ever want to hang out sometime, just give me a call."

Lawrance gave a sad chuckle but than have her a smile "I uh, don't want to make a promise I can't keep, like I said I don't use the thing much and I have a weird schedule, but you can call me whenever you'd like" he told he not wanting to lead her on but also not wanting to turn her down. She was such a nice girl and he liked her, the last thing he wanted was to hurt her. "I'd rather enjoy that to be honest " he added with a genuine smile.

Alicia smiled, nodding. "That's okay. I understand. You must have a very busy job. I will definitely take you up on that offer, though." She laughed gently, before straightening up her posture.

Lawrence gesters infront of him and says "I gotta get to subway, I have a comedic amount of sandwiches to pickup. " he then smirks and adds "unless youd like to come with me" and winks at Alicia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back