• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž โธบ ํŽ˜์ดํผ ํ•˜์šฐ์Šค

cherry lips

๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

W hite blankets of the first snow cling to the slate-colored rooftops, muffling the sounds of the world, almost as if time has frozen. Paths of footsteps have formed, revealing frozen stone beneath, leading to the entrances of three different houses at the end of a long road. There is warm light coming from the windows of the homes, the shadows of people moving around inside, indicating that the walls are full of life and joy. Each individual inside of the Paper Village homes is there for one reason alone, to spend their time falling in love and looking for a potential partner to marry. They aren't in their twenties anymore, trying to party their life away, but instead, they are seeking meaningful connections under the cover of snow and warm firelight.

character applications โธบ open โธบ ooc โธบ open

Hello and welcome to the revival of ๐๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž! This roleplay is a reality show based on Terrace House, Heart Signal, and We Got Married! This is a very simple slice-of-life roleplay and will be a faster-paced character-driven plot, so participation is essential! This is dependent on characters forming relationships with each other with romance being at the center, so if that bothers you, this isn't the roleplay for you! Please note that ALL of the cast will be in their 30s and 40s and are celebrities of some sort! This can mean actors, models, idols, athletes, influencers, celebrity chefs, etc. They are all also interested in having serious relationships that can lead to marriage but have been having trouble with their dating pool, which is why they joined the show!

๐๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž will be taking place in Jinhae, South Korea in a small 'neighborhood' that the show has built called the Paper Village. While this show takes place in South Korea, characters are allowed to be from all over the place as long as it makes sense for them to be in Korea to the point they can converse comfortably on the show! There will be love experts and dating coaches that watch/host the show and they will be the ones that narrate each new time skip/episode! They also will provide "missions" or "events" for the cast members to partake in as they are easy ways to win dates or simply get to know the other cast members. Since this is a reality dating show, some of the cast will still go to work or even go out with friends, etc. Nobody is trapped at the Paper Village and they can leave whenever they want. People are also free to pursue whoever they want within the Paper House, meaning that multiple people can go for one cast member if they choose to do so.

However, there is a twist to romance in this show! Cast members are allowed to 'marry' each other, and the show will host a small wedding and both contestants will be considered off-limits to other cast members! These 'marriages' can get dissolved easily so that they can go back to dating other people if they would like. When two cast members marry each other, one will move into the other's bedroom and will live there for the duration of their marriage or until the show ends! This unique concept allows the cast to experience what marriage would be like and gives them an idea of someone they would like to leave ๐๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž with!

If a cast member causes problems for others (i.e. fighting) they will be asked to leave the Paper Village. There is an app that the show uses that allows the cast to anonymously message/alert others that they have feelings for them, however, they are not allowed to share their identity as this is simply meant to add excitement to the show and those living within the houses. There are currently four houses in the Paper Village, each of which hosts eight cast members in separate rooms (unless they are sharing). The houses are very similar in terms of layouts but do have differing aesthetics. Each cast member is allowed to decorate the bedrooms as they wish but they must keep in mind that this is temporary housing so nothing permanent may be implemented! Chores are to be split between everyone living in each house and they must maintain it properly.

Occasionally trips will become available to the cast and a competition of sorts will commence, determining who will go on the trip. They can take a partner of their choice on the trip. While there are events, missions, and organized trips, this show is completely unscripted and there is only a ground camera crew when the cast leaves the houses. Inside each house there are stationary cameras, allowing them to live in peace as it is less intrusive to most cast members not to have a camera crew in their face. If at any point a camera crew member is needed, they are staying in another building down the road from the Paper Village that is about a five-minute walk.

โ™ฅ This will be taking place in December of 2023 and run until the beginning of April 2024!

โ™ฅ You must be 18+ to apply!

โ™ฅ Any OOC drama will not be tolerated and if any occurs, please let me know immediately! Drama can occur IN CHARACTER but that is it! I want this rp to be fun for everyone

โ™ฅ This is going to be casual-advanced so please be prepared to write a minimum of three decent paragraphs per in-character post!

โ™ฅ Realistic face-claims only! If you need help, please let me know!

โ™ฅ You can have multiple characters!

โ™ฅ Posting requirements will only be twice a week as this is a pretty relaxed roleplay (however you can post more if you would like)

โ™ฅ Discord will be required for this as we will be using that for the OOC, plotting, and relationship building!

โ™ฅ You are allowed to have your character move out at any point and make a new one if you would like to!

โ™ฅ This is NOT first come first serve! Characters will be accepted if I find them suitable for the roleplay!

โ™ฅ Housing situations will be completely randomized in Discord!

โ™ฅ There will be no forced pairing in this so please do not worry about that! I will randomize couples for certain events just to add drama to the show but they do NOT have to date or anything like that!

โ™ฅ If you have any questions, please PM me!

PAPER HOUSE
SOUTH KOREA
2023 - 2024
ํŽ˜์ดํผ ํ•˜์šฐ์Šค
coded by cherry !! ๐Ÿ’

Hello and welcome to the revival of ๐๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž! This roleplay is a reality show based on Terrace House, Heart Signal, and We Got Married! This is a very simple slice-of-life roleplay and will be a faster-paced character-driven plot, so participation is essential! This is dependent on characters forming relationships with each other with romance being at the center, so if that bothers you, this isn't the roleplay for you! Please note that ALL of the cast will be in their 30s and 40s and are celebrities of some sort! This can mean actors, models, idols, athletes, influencers, celebrity chefs, etc. They are all also interested in having serious relationships that can lead to marriage but have been having trouble with their dating pool, which is why they joined the show!

๐๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž will be taking place in Jinhae, South Korea in a small 'neighborhood' that the show has built called the Paper Village. While this show takes place in South Korea, characters are allowed to be from all over the place as long as it makes sense for them to be in Korea to the point they can converse comfortably on the show! There will be love experts and dating coaches that watch/host the show and they will be the ones that narrate each new time skip/episode! They also will provide "missions" or "events" for the cast members to partake in as they are easy ways to win dates or simply get to know the other cast members. Since this is a reality dating show, some of the cast will still go to work or even go out with friends, etc. Nobody is trapped at the Paper Village and they can leave whenever they want. People are also free to pursue whoever they want within the Paper House, meaning that multiple people can go for one cast member if they choose to do so.

However, there is a twist to romance in this show! Cast members are allowed to 'marry' each other, and the show will host a small wedding and both contestants will be considered off-limits to other cast members! These 'marriages' can get dissolved easily so that they can go back to dating other people if they would like. When two cast members marry each other, one will move into the other's bedroom and will live there for the duration of their marriage or until the show ends! This unique concept allows the cast to experience what marriage would be like and gives them an idea of someone they would like to leave ๐๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž with!

If a cast member causes problems for others (i.e. fighting) they will be asked to leave the Paper Village. There is an app that the show uses that allows the cast to anonymously message/alert others that they have feelings for them, however, they are not allowed to share their identity as this is simply meant to add excitement to the show and those living within the houses. There are currently four houses in the Paper Village, each of which hosts eight cast members in separate rooms (unless they are sharing). The houses are very similar in terms of layouts but do have differing aesthetics. Each cast member is allowed to decorate the bedrooms as they wish but they must keep in mind that this is temporary housing so nothing permanent may be implemented! Chores are to be split between everyone living in each house and they must maintain it properly.

Occasionally trips will become available to the cast and a competition of sorts will commence, determining who will go on the trip. They can take a partner of their choice on the trip. While there are events, missions, and organized trips, this show is completely unscripted and there is only a ground camera crew when the cast leaves the houses. Inside each house there are stationary cameras, allowing them to live in peace as it is less intrusive to most cast members not to have a camera crew in their face. If at any point a camera crew member is needed, they are staying in another building down the road from the Paper Village that is about a five-minute walk.

--

RULES

โ™ฅ This will be taking place in December of 2023 and run until the beginning of April 2024!

โ™ฅ You must be 18+ to apply!

โ™ฅ You can create multiple characters!

โ™ฅ Any OOC drama will not be tolerated and if any occurs, please let me know immediately! Drama can occur IN CHARACTER but that is it! I want this rp to be fun for everyone

โ™ฅ This is going to be casual-advanced so please be prepared to write a minimum of three decent paragraphs per in-character post!

โ™ฅ Realistic face-claims only! If you need help, please let me know!

โ™ฅ Posting requirements will only be twice a week as this is a pretty relaxed roleplay (however you can post more if you would like)

โ™ฅ Discord will be required for this as we will be using that for the OOC, plotting, and relationship building!

โ™ฅ You are allowed to have your character move out at any point and make a new one if you would like to!

โ™ฅ This is NOT first come first serve! Characters will be accepted if I find them suitable for the roleplay!

โ™ฅ Housing situations will be completely randomized in the Discord!

โ™ฅ There will be no forced pairing in this so please do not worry about that! I will randomize couples for certain events just to add drama to the show but they do NOT have to date or anything like that!

โ™ฅ If you have any questions, please PM me

Last edited:
oooo this sounds interesting

Character Applications
Forgot to mention but there's a temp. ooc where y'all can hang out and chat while characters are being created!

awesome ! is there a limit on characters ? (i wouldnt mind trying to submit 2 but i wanna make sure thats ok first !)
I would say the current limit is 4! So 2 is fine

Bump! Don't be afraid to make older characters ๐Ÿ‘€

Bump!

Bump! Three days till the first deadline! Plenty of time!

Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back