• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern PAPER HOUSE ⸺ open

cherry lips

𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

When ten individuals all gather together for the summer, anything can happen. Everyone is from complete walks of life, varying ages, ethnicities, occupations, and goals all mixing under one roof. This show is unscripted and shows the ups and downs of developing relationships with those around us and how romantic and platonic feelings can form even in the most bizarre circumstances. The goal is to find love, but that's not always the case. Some cast members may leave, but new ones will arrive. The hope is that everyone walks away from The Paper House with something special in their hearts. We wish you the best of luck in this season of Paper House!

character applicationsopen discordopen

Hello and welcome to my first roleplay in a long time! Please ignore my very simple code, I have massive brain fog at the moment! Anyways! This roleplay is based on Terrace House and Heart Signal, two dating shows that I absolutely adore! This is going to be a very simple slice-of-life roleplay but still character-driven as it is dependent on people forming relationships with each other. It is a romance-centered roleplay as it is a dating show so I'm sorry if that bothers anyone!

The roleplay will be taking place somewhere in South Korea (I currently haven't decided where because there are lots of options!) however, characters are allowed to be from all over the place as long as it makes sense for them to be in Korea to the point they could converse comfortably on the show! There will be love experts and dating coaches that watch/host the show and they will be the ones that narrate each new time skip/episode! They also will provide "missions" or "events" for the cast members to partake in as they are easy ways to win dates or simply get to know the other cast members. Not all of the cast will make it the entire summer, in fact, most of them will probably leave. This makes room for new characters to be created and added to the mix. (This is especially helpful for those who lose inspiration!) Since this is a reality dating show, some of the cast will still go to work/school or even go out with friends, etc. Nobody is trapped at the Paper House and they can leave whenever they want. People are also free to pursue whoever they want within the Paper House, meaning that multiple people can go for one cast member if they choose to do so.

If a cast member causes problems for others (i.e. fighting) they will be asked to leave the Paper House. There is an app that the show uses that allows the cast to anonymously message/alert others that they have feelings for them, however, they are not allowed to share their identity as this is simply meant to add excitement to the show and those living within the house. Speaking of which, within the house itself, everyone gets their own bedroom to themselves. They are allowed to decorate as they please, but please keep in mind this is temporary housing and you could be moving out next week! Pets are generally not allowed at the house unless required for service animal purposes. Chores are to be split between everyone living at the house as everyone is living there and must maintain it properly. Occasionally trips will be made available to those within the house and a competition of sorts will commence. Whoever wins will be able to take a date of their choice on said trip.

Currently there are nine available spaces to be filled! Try to keep numbers as even as possible!

Would prefer it if everyone was 18+!

Any OOC drama will not be tolerated and if any occurs, please let me know immediately! Drama can occur IN-CHARACTER but that is it! I want this rp to be fun for everyone

This is going to be semi-advanced so please be prepared to write a minimum of four decent paragraphs per in-character post!

Realistic face-claims only! If you need help, please let me know!

Posting requirements will only be twice a week as this is a pretty relaxed roleplay (however you can post more if you would like)

Discord will be required for this as we will be using that for the OOC, plotting, and relationship building!

You are allowed to have your character move out at any point and make a new one if you would like to!

This is NOT first come first serve! Characters will be accepted if I find them suitable for the roleplay!

If spaces are not full by the first deadline (Feb. 14th) you will be able to create additional characters.

Occupations for characters can range from celebrity to the service industry.

PAPER HOUSE
SOUTH KOREA
2023 - 2024
페이퍼 하우스
coded by cherry !! 🍒

When ten individuals all gather together for the summer, anything can happen. Everyone is from complete walks of life, varying ages, ethnicities, occupations, and goals all mixing under one roof. This show is unscripted and shows the ups and downs of developing relationships with those around us and how romantic and platonic feelings can form even in the most bizarre circumstances. The goal is to find love, but that's not always the case. Some cast members may leave, but new ones will arrive. The hope is that everyone walks away from The Paper House with something special in their hearts. We wish you the best of luck in this season of Paper House.
⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
Hello and welcome to my first roleplay in a long time! Please ignore my very simple code, I have massive brain fog at the moment! Anyways! This roleplay is based on Terrace House and Heart Signal, two dating shows that I absolutely adore! This is going to be a very simple slice-of-life roleplay but still character-driven as it is dependent on people forming relationships with each other. It is a romance-centered roleplay as it is a dating show so I'm sorry if that bothers anyone!

The roleplay will be taking place somewhere in South Korea (I currently haven't decided where because there are lots of options!) however, characters are allowed to be from all over the place as long as it makes sense for them to be in Korea to the point they could converse comfortably on the show! There will be love experts and dating coaches that watch/host the show and they will be the ones that narrate each new time skip/episode! They also will provide "missions" or "events" for the cast members to partake in as they are easy ways to win dates or simply get to know the other cast members. Not all of the cast will make it the entire summer, in fact, most of them will probably leave. This makes room for new characters to be created and added to the mix. (This is especially helpful for those who lose inspiration!) Since this is a reality dating show, some of the cast will still go to work/school or even go out with friends, etc. Nobody is trapped at the Paper House and they can leave whenever they want. People are also free to pursue whoever they want within the Paper House, meaning that multiple people can go for one cast member if they choose to do so.

If a cast member causes problems for others (i.e. fighting) they will be asked to leave the Paper House. There is an app that the show uses that allows the cast to anonymously message/alert others that they have feelings for them, however, they are not allowed to share their identity as this is simply meant to add excitement to the show and those living within the house. Speaking of which, within the house itself, everyone gets their own bedroom to themselves. They are allowed to decorate as they please, but please keep in mind this is temporary housing and you could be moving out next week! Pets are generally not allowed at the house unless required for service animal purposes. Chores are to be split between everyone living at the house as everyone is living there and must maintain it properly. Occasionally trips will be made available to those within the house and a competition of sorts will commence. Whoever wins will be able to take a date of their choice on said trip.
⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
♥ Currently there are nine available spaces to be filled! Try to keep numbers as even as possible!

♥ Would prefer it if everyone was 18+!

♥ Any OOC drama will not be tolerated and if any occurs, please let me know immediately! Drama can occur IN-CHARACTER but that is it! I want this rp to be fun for everyone

♥ This is going to be semi-advanced so please be prepared to write a minimum of four decent paragraphs per in-character post!

♥ Realistic face-claims only! If you need help, please let me know!

♥ Posting requirements will only be twice a week as this is a pretty relaxed roleplay (however you can post more if you would like)

♥ Discord will be required for this as we will be using that for the OOC, plotting, and relationship building!

♥ You are allowed to have your character move out at any point and make a new one if you would like to!

♥ This is NOT first come first serve! Characters will be accepted if I find them suitable for the roleplay!

♥ If spaces are not full by the first deadline (Feb. 14th) you will be able to create additional characters.

♥ Occupations for characters can range from celebrity to the service industry.

Last edited:
UPDATE: The Character Applications will be opened later today! Everyone who has expressed interest will be tagged and the beginning post will be linked with it as well!

Discord Waiting Room is now open!
Waiting Room Link

PLEASE NOTE: This is for OOC only and currently serves as a waiting room for those who are interested in applying for the roleplay! Those who are accepted will gain access to the rest of the server! Feel free to ask me any questions you have in the server and I will keep you all updated on deadlines and whatever else may occur!
a z u l a a z u l a meepster meepster Athens Athens temporarybliss temporarybliss sunnieside sunnieside Limeaid Limeaid Noivian Noivian CosmicComet CosmicComet

Applications are still open and anyone can apply! The current deadline is Feb. 14th but is subject to change depending on interest or how quickly sheets are completed!

interested in this as well! also, i think your code for this interest check is v lovely ^^ it's nice and simple on the eyes!
I'll hop in the discord and see what's cooking there.

interested in this as well! also, i think your code for this interest check is v lovely ^^ it's nice and simple on the eyes!
I'll hop in the discord and see what's cooking there.
Thank you so much!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back