• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pantheon Academy OOC Chatting

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I would kindly ask you to refrain from any unnecessary tail pulling! We cats can take that personally, you understand flicks tail and ears as if to make a point
Does this extend to running over it with a bike?

How's the IC going to start anyways? "Welcome to Pantheon Academy", or plop us down in the middle of a mission?

Howdy, hate to barge in but as I said in the interest check i'm here to make an application, blame Ganryu for anything that comes of it.

In fact blame him for something anyways, likely somethhing is his fault.

Ryse Ryse dude, your character's description man, shits on point, love it.

Ryse Ryse
I didnt even add the kingdom of Burgundy. I apologize for the incomplete CS, I editted in the kingdom and named the sword too.

*INHALES DEEPLY*

THANK YOU <3
:0

Nearly done my boy, always loved vacuo and it's wild west freedom and shit.

Not settled on certain things yet, semblance and weapon. But the story is coming togwther of I can get my damn internet back cause phone posting sucks....

Also, abit quiet around here, is there a discord i'm missing?

:0

Nearly done my boy, always loved vacuo and it's wild west freedom and shit.

Not settled on certain things yet, semblance and weapon. But the story is coming togwther of I can get my damn internet back cause phone posting sucks....

Also, abit quiet around here, is there a discord i'm missing?

Nah, no discord. People just don't have much to say i guess lol. And its all good, take your time ^^

Nah, no discord. People just don't have much to say i guess lol. And its all good, take your time ^^
Obviously this means I must rush!

Oh god the pressure!

DwLNUslVYAEr0ha.png:large

Here, have some motivation from Ahzlan herself <3 Orikanyo Orikanyo

On one hand, I think I'm the only character not based on fairy tale, on the other hand, only character named after a color I think :D

Screw it, picking Pandora as the base for my character considering their semblance and curiosity. Not that it impacts much. Maybe I should edit their main colors to actually be Zaffre, but that's later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back