• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pantheon Academy OOC Chatting

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Okay question about sembalances. For my character I want her to be able to control someone elses body by inserting her consciousness in to theirs through touch. I was wondering if that would fall under mind control? Like for one she cant control their mind just their body/action as well as if the person is strong enough they can force her out of their head.

Okay question about sembalances. For my character I want her to be able to control someone elses body by inserting her consciousness in to theirs through touch. I was wondering if that would fall under mind control? Like for one she cant control their mind just their body/action as well as if the person is strong enough they can force her out of their head.

Strongly depends. If I do allow that you would need to limit it to NPCs and make it so OOc permission is required for players because stuff like that is iffy. But if someone is physically or mentally strong enough to resist then I think that would be alright.

Well, I toasted something as a character

World question if I may. Faunus discrimination still a thing? I run a human, but I don't see a reason to be a special snowflake one way or another on it.

(Also: Fire and Wind Wheels if someone doesn't know what they are)

1553153255716.png

Faunus discrimination is indeed still a thing yeah. Although its an AU a lot of the things about the world do still remain in tact and seeing as racism against the Faunus is kind of a big deal in the series i'd like to keep it in.

So, a question on semblance, and probably a rather silly one concidering one specific person cough cough Raven cough Would you concider teleportation overpowered?

So, a question on semblance, and probably a rather silly one concidering one specific person cough cough Raven cough Would you concider teleportation overpowered?

Depends on the use of it. If you can blink out of existence and into anywhere in the world then yeah, a little bit. But teleportation that is limited by range of sight and maybe some other factor like you can only move one person with you at a time and a materialization delay.

Depends on the use of it. If you can blink out of existence and into anywhere in the world then yeah, a little bit. But teleportation that is limited by range of sight and maybe some other factor like you can only move one person with you at a time and a materialization delay.
I was thinking of a limited distance and small time delay between each use, specifically three yards at max and three seconds between each teleport, and....I actually didnt even concider the idea of more then one person at a time. Huh. Weird.

Alright, i think almost everyone has their character up and running expect for a few people but i'm not gonna force ya'll to wait forever. Is everyone feeling ok with getting started?

Also, tagging Keidivh Keidivh because i neglected to in the original post.

Wow, I'm actually amused I managed to over compensate trying not to be overpowered xDDD that's funny, lol! Hmmm, 500 feet sounds better....or more like 516 feet, 8 inches, because it's weird......

Wow, I'm actually amused I managed to over compensate trying not to be overpowered xDDD that's funny, lol! Hmmm, 500 feet sounds better....or more like 516 feet, 8 inches, because it's weird......

Yeah, its a weird balance haha xD. And that is fine <3

We have all kinds of people here, it's just perfect.
Also I forgot to mention but Burg has little bear ears under his hat, I'll edit it in now.

Yeah, pretty nice mixpot we got. Very pleasing xD

And i don't think i added that detail either lol. Then again i suppose its obvious Ahzlan has a tail since the art i commissioned of her clearly has no lion ears x_x

They are. Plus, i find a lions tail much more appealing design wise given her character being a nearly 7ft amazon woman xD

I would kindly ask you to refrain from any unnecessary tail pulling! We cats can take that personally, you understand flicks tail and ears as if to make a point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back