• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pantheon Academy: An RWBY AU

Ryse

latest

"When the world burns what will you do to put out the fire?"
Fame, glory, riches beyond measure and a name traveling through whispers of awe and woe. These are the things that only the powerful can attain. Heroes who go above and beyond to gain for themselves what others would hesitate to even fathom. To fight, claw, and climb to the top. To have her name spoken in folk songs and her life story told as myth and legend. Several years after an awful, bloody struggle and the fall of the four academies four legends spearheaded a new project to reignite hope within humanity. Creating a new school known as 'Pantheon Academy'. A school specifically designed for only the brightest and most prodigious children to participate in a education to become Guardians that far exceeds the childish nature of the previous schools.

While Jr Academies exist, only the best of the best from all across the world of Remnant will be selected for the entrance exam to Pantheon Academy. And with the fierce competition it can not be guaranteed that everyone will survive. The conflict between nations may be settled for now but with the influx of grimm attacks and talk of a world war brewing the students of Pantheon are the only thing keeping humanity from once again falling into the dark ages. And with the White Fang still on the prowl, the other academies destroyed, and a mysterious enemy manipulating events from behind the scenes, Pantheon Academy may be the only hope humanity has left.

JyvwmDUMmx0HDussZfUy.jpg

Alright so, this is a RP idea based on RWBY but with a new conflict that does not focus too heavily on Salem or the main cast but rather The Four Kingdoms who are basically in conflict with one another once again and brewing a world war between the nations due to rising tensions from political agendas and militaristic plays from Atlas. The White Fang is still around causing trouble and and there seems to be a mysterious new faction which is pushing for this new global war. The academies have been completely destroyed and a majority of Hunters/Huntresses have either been slain or are scattered and trying to keep humanity from imploding in on itself. As a result of this a new Academy has been built which will be led by four Headmasters. Pantheon Academy; taking a 'Harry Potter' approach to school, Pantheon is a gigantic academy that has four 'houses'. However, unlike the other academies Pantheon is very cutthroat and dangerous, only a handful of candidates are selected from the best of the best in the world. So only people like Phyrra, Neo, Ruby, Winter, and other prodigies can even 'hope' to ever even qualify for the entrance exam.

This RP will also be different than how things happened in the show. For example in Pantheon Academy teams are not given but rather it is up to the students of Pantheon to pair up with whoever they feel will make the best teammates for any given situation or assignment. Teams can pair up in large groups from different houses, duos, trios, and quads of miss matched members.

This allows things to be flexible with everyone who might join and releases the tension of trying to find three active teammates who are consistent. You are however completely free to pair up as a team and stay together as one. After all, if characters become friends it is only normal that they'd wanna team up together regularly. I have hella ideas for mini plots, stories, and missions plus whatever character driven stuff that we can all come up with.

For Character Sheets i don't need anything super in depth. History and what not is not required. Really just basics and the characters Semblance/Aura, which is allowed to be 'powerful' but not allowed to be 'broken'. For example time control and mind control is 'broken'. Just be tasteful and everything will be fine xD.

Post here if you are interested. If this gets enough interest i'll post the CS thing.

Last edited:
Sounds quite promising, I'll keep a eye on this for sure!

Heyo Ryse Ryse I've decided that I won't be taking part as I have just now got together some ideas of my own and i'll be working on my own threads. I wish you the very best and all! <3

If not grimm transformation, what about grimm consumption
only for nutritions

If you do do something like that i'd like to see something where it corrupts or damages either short term or long term since Grimm are technically beings of evil and 'consuming one' would likely have a lot of negative drawbacks.

If you do do something like that i'd like to see something where it corrupts or damages either short term or long term since Grimm are technically beings of evil and 'consuming one' would likely have a lot of negative drawbacks.
They do taste like negative feelings, so it will certainly have drawbacks.

If its not closed, I'd like an opening. Do you want the CS sheets PM'd to you, or for us to wait for more info, or what?

Howdy, got a hint of a rwby rp going on from a friend of mine, Ganryu Ganryu so blame him, but i'm just lettin yea know i'm puttin my hat in the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back