• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pangea: The Impossible Planet [Limited Roles]

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

The Planet

1418x848_11599_Scorched_earth_2d_fantasy_landscape_tree_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

X9210-G130I or, its more common name, Pangea. It was nicknamed after the super continent that once existed on Earth (Sol 3). It can not only sustain life; Life flourishes on it. With never before seen flora and fauna, Pangea is the hope for all scientists of Sol 3. Some inhabitants of Sol 3 say that Pangea cannot exist. To calculations of the scientists of Sol 3, it does... In theory. A specially selected group of men and women have been chosen to journey to Pangea to communicate with the people, collect samples, and whatever else they deem important. The journey will be long and harsh. These adventurers may not survive. And, if they do, the inhabitants of Pangea may not like them. But, only time will tell.

Which side will you choose?

The Humans:

Human #1: @Keiser

Human #2: @Amberbaby20

Human #3: @CosmicOwl

The Natives

Native #1: @RealisticFantasy

Native #2: @Pudsey

Native #3:​

Expectations and Details

Expectations:

- Preferably multiple daily responses

- A minimum of 6 lines for each response

- Kindness out of character and whatever you want in character

Misc:

For natives, there are no rules for what your character looks like. Just remember to be fair if combat should occur. There are no restrictions on the abilities of humans either. Again, just keep them reasonable. As long as you can write it, it can happen on Pangea. There is no definite landscape or map. It's an open world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats a "Tribe"? I thought i understood but then the picture confuzzeled me.

Wow, and also whats Face Claim/Appearance? I thought i understood this as well but then it has "Lily collins"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back