• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♥ { Pando's One x One mxm Search } ♥

Pando Chan

giphy.gif

Hey! Hola! Bonjour! Guten Tag! Ni Hao! Konnichiwa!

Hallo. C : Nice to meetcha. You can call me Pando or Addi, it doesn't really matter. Welcome to my role play search. I haven't role played in a while, to be honest, so I may be a bit rusty - but at the recommendation of a friend I've decided to come here and try my hand at it once more! So I'd really like to find a few partners willing to put up with my rustiness with whom I can (hopefully) come up with some fun stories and characters with. For those whom it matters, I'm in my early twenties and from the West Coast US and I use male pronouns. And for a few random facts ~ I'm also a full time dispatcher, I have a lovely german shepherd named Lexxi, I love to read manga, EDM && Classical is my jam and I'm pretty boss on a waterski ~ < 3 Oh, and in case it wasn't obvious, I'm a Panda fanatic. Hope to hear from some of you soon ~

-- Rules --

♥ Pleaseee be willing to plot and plan with me. There's honestly nothing less fun than when I come to my partner with an idea I'm really excited about and just get a 'sure' in response. This is suppose to be a story we're creating together, not me reading you a bed time story. >_<

♥ As long as you're typing at least a paragraph a post of forward moving material I'll be content. Every partner is different; and different paces work for different people. I'm more than happy to adjust to all my partners as long as they're keeping things interesting. I myself can do anywhere from a paragraph or two per post to five-six beefy paragraphs.

♥ It should be obvious by the title that my preference is towards mxm pairings. However if we're doubling I'm more than happy to include het or fxm, it isn't that difficult -- it's all love after all. Same goes for minor/side characters.

♥ Sort of related to the above, yes, I'm fine with doubling. This includes canon, canon x oc and oc pairings, while I'm iffy to go beyond four main characters, two between the both of us, I'd be willing to give even more a shot as long as you can bare with me.

♥ I'm suchhhh and open minded person. So if you want to do something in particular, - just ask me. The worst I can say is 'no' it's not like I'm going to bludgeon you with a frozen chicken. Just tired of playing fifty questions with a partner when they could have asked me at the start of our conversation. xD

♥ I will not role play over messengers. The urgency to respond makes me lose all interest in the role play. I prefer threads but will do private messages if you prefer ~ Oh, and while I usually make my posts semi-fancy it isn't required from you. Up to you ~

♥ Lastly, I don't really care about ditching. I'll always try to warn you, but we've all done it, usually without bad intention. If you're losing interest and want to come up with something new, or just want to take a break, just let me know. I'm super chill about these things, promise. No pestering from me. ^^ 

-- Originals --

- Fantasy -

→ Werewolf x Werewolf, → Werewolf x Human, → Vampire x Werewolf, → Vampire x Vampire, → Vampire x Human , → Demon x Human, → Demon x Angel , → Angel x Human, → Alien x Human, → Elf x Elf, → Elf x Human , → Anthro/Neko x Human , → Mix, Match & Suggest.

- School -

→ School Rebel x Popular Guy, → Student x Teacher , → Generic High School , → Generic Boarding School , → Mix, Match & Suggest.

- Family -

→ Step Brother x Step Brother, → Brother x Brother, → Older Brother x Younger Brother, → Brothers Friend x Brother, → Cousin x Cousin, → Poor Family Friend x Rich Family Member, → Mix, Match & Suggest.

- Career -

→ Generic Boss x Employee, → Boss's Son x Employee, → Photographer x Model, → Patron x Waiter, → Band Member x Band Member, → Band Member x Fan, → Mix, Match & Suggest.

- Medieval -

→ Assassin x Target, → Prince x Knight, → Prince x Prince, → Prince x Assistant, → Knight x Knight, → Prince x Stable Boy, → Prince x Commoner, → Arranged Marriage, → Mix, Match & Suggest.

- Other -

→ Blind Date x Blind Date, → One Night Stand x Wanting More, → Amnesiac x Amnesiac's Boyfriend, → Kidnapper x Kidnapped, → Indian x Colonist , → Camper x Counselor, → Age Gaps [No characters under 18], → Role Reversals, → Mix, Match & Suggest.

-- Fandoms --

- Anime/Manga -

→ Ao No Exorcist, → Naruto, → Tokyo Ghoul, → Yuri On Ice, → Fairy Tail, → Katekyou Hitman Reborn!, → Fate Zero / Unlimited Blade Works, → Yona of the Dawn, → Attack on Titan

- Television / Movies -

→ Teen Wolf, → The Magicians, → Game of Thrones, → BBC Merlin, → The Flash, → Kingsman: The Secret Service, → Marvel Movie Universe / Avengers, → Shadowhunters, → Pacific Rim, → Supernatural, →  Twilight, → Hunger Games, → Maze Runners

- Video Games -

→ Overwatch, → Uncharted, → FFVII, → FFX, → Mass Effect, → Pokemon, → Kingdom Hearts

Last edited by a moderator:
hello pando, i'm fox !! &&* omg i've been dying to do something with yuri on ice (●´ω`●) 

@dirtygirl666 Awesome. It's been an eon since I've done something based off that. Perhaps we can combine it with something, like Prince x Rebel or Celebrity x Fan? In any case, maybe shoot me a PM?

@chokorin Yaaaasss. I can't tell you how obsessed I am with the series at the moment. < 3 Pure love. Let's do it, did you have any particular pairings in mind you wanted to do?

@oh deer. Yayyy. Just got home, I'll respond ASAP. ^^ 

Hi there, Pando-Chan! I would be interested in doing the vampire x werewolf pairing you have there. I've been craving something like this actually. Dx Are you still searching? :3 And if so, did you have any specific plots in mind for a pairing like this?

Hi! I might be up for a 'boss's son x employee', 'poor family friend x rich family member' or a 'vampire x human' rp! ;3

Hm. I'm up for a 'camp counselor x camper' or 'amnesiac x amnesiac's boyfriend' if you're still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back