• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ช๐™ข. - ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ( CLOSED )

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
pandemonium.

• hi there! thank you for showing interest in this rp, i've been wanting to do a group rp for something percy jackson related for a while but i haven't seen any on the interest pages so i decided to create my own. below i'm just going to include a few pointers to remember while you're creating your sheet, mostly for balance of characters. character sheets will be due at 12 AM PST on june 17 unless people request an extension. ty!

- GODLY PARENTAGE:
    you're allowed to apply as a child of the big three, however, i'll be limiting this to only one child per big three god so as not to flood the rp with children of hades. additionally, you can apply as a child of smaller gods like thantanos that don't have cabins, but keep in mind that they'll likely be staying in hermes' cabin.

- ROMAN DEMIGODS:
    most of this rp will revolve around camp half-blood and the kids that go there, but i'm willing to let in 1 or 2 roman kids, who'll have been called by chiron for inquiry about the strange occurences.

- ABILITIES:
    as i mentioned in the intro post, all the demigods involved in the quest will be much more powerful than their siblings, so feel free to give your character the rarer abilties designated to their given parent, like charmspeak and fire manipulation within reason.

- OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS:
    although the characters involved will be more powerful than most, please keep a balance between your weaknesses and powers. characters will be wounded, and they'll bleed, maybe even be close to death- after all, they're all just kids in the end.

- CHARACTER LIMIT:
    depending on the number of people that apply, i'll be limiting the number of characters to eight, ten, or twelve. characters will be chosen based off of creativity. i probably won't be doing this but if there are any conflicts with your character and the plot, i'll let you know

p.s. apologies if the sheet is a little long; i made a lot of the more niche tabs optional but i included them in case anyone wants to flesh out their characters a bit more. the optional ones are just for fun

x everybody wants to rule the world.

Last edited:
michael vey
the powerhouse โ€ข 18 โ€ข
โ€” introduction
name
Michael Vey

nicknames
Trigger Zappy

sexuality
Heterosexual

d.o.b
16th of Feburary

zodiac
Aquarius

species
Demigod

godly parentage
Zeus

โ€” appearance
height
5' 7"

hair
His hair is platinum blonde and short.

eyes
They are cloudy blue.

description
Michael is a little skinny but is athletic. His skin is pale and is often very cold. White scar lines run all along his forearms, crisscrossing for about ten inches along the bottom of his forearms. He moves with swiftness and confidence and Michael is more fluid when in combat.

style
Plain shirts and jeans are his go-tos for any situation. Michael also has a grey jacket with an eagle depicted on the back in gold embroidery. This jacket is enchanted to diffuse eletricity within reason and give a part of it to the user.

โ€” psyche
inflexible
Michael never changes his mind, never stops something before finishing it, and often gets into trouble because of this. He's incredibly stubborn and headstrong, speaking up to those he thinks are wrong.

prideful
He takes too much pride in what he excells at. Michael can't accept that someone is better and tries to flaunt his skill, deliberately fighting monsters whenever possible and getting himself in hot water.

ambitious
Power is something that he wants, whether he needs it or not. Ambition is considered as his fatal flaw. Michael wants to be remembered; it's one of his all time goals to defeat dangerous monsters and become a modern Heracles, although he knows it's not likely.

loyal
He cares a lot about his family and friends, and can guess the reason behind their actions pretty well. This doesn't always mean he does what they want, but he'll act in their best interests.

independent
Michael can stand on his own and rarely needs help. This is one of the traits he prides himself in the most and he's not shy about showing it. Sometimes he goes out of his way to show it, ignoring orders from others.

perceptive
He might not realize many things, but he can easily figure out weak points and monster behavior when fighting. Outside of combat michael notices a lot of small details and tries to find any threats from any source.

strengths
Magical strength, willpower, sword skill, quick reactions

weaknesses
Bad at teamwork, too ambitious, rash, can be emotionally manipulated quite easily, tires out quickly when expending his all

The sky, suceeding in quests, winning competitions, sparring with good opponents, travelling the countryside

dislikes
Getting injured, having to rely on others, letting go of enemies, the sea

fears
Michael is deathly scared of drowning and is also afraid that a monster will hurt him again like when he was twelve.

ailments
He has adhd and dyslexia.

โ€” abilities
electrokinesis
His most dominant ability allows him to conjure and direct electrical currents. This is usually used to shock/paralyze monsters when in combat. When this is in action, electric sparks shoot out from his skin, with frequency and intensity depending on how much he's pushing. They come in arcs and shocks from his skin. This ability can unintentionally go off when he is angry and comes in the form of a powerful static shock that flings people back.

electricity absorbtion
When shocked or hit by electricity he gains a power boost, gaining strength, speed, and energy for a short period of time. The boost corralates to the amount of electricity given.

lightning bolt projection
Michael's most powerful ability lets him summon a lightning bolt that, depending on his magical strength, varies in strength and size. It generally takes a lot out of him to do this, so he can use it about once every day, maybe twice if he really pushes it. Kusanagi is used to direct most blasts of lightning towards enemies.

atmokinesis
A small storm generates around him when he's angry and fighting, similar to Percy's hurricane or Thalia's storm. The storm helps blow away projectiles and causes tiny lightning strikes to hit whoever in its radius. This storm is a miniature one. It hangs about a foot or two above his head and is roughly 1-2 meters in diameter. The "lightning" in this comes in the form of a mild electric shock. It consists of rain and a little wind, although it usually isn't very powerful, except in specific situations.

โ€” background
before camp
Michael's life before camp was very rough. He was in a rough spot in the city of Chicago. His mother was caring but died with the birth of his younger sister, and the siblings and his abusive stepfather were in poverty. They worked odd jobs to scrape enough money for them to live. At the age of twelve, the siblings had grown closer to each other and farther away from their dad. One day they were walking along a street just to get away from him when a dracaena found them. It was equipped with a flail, whipping him several times. His sister bore the brunt of the damage before he managed to kill it using his strength and speed to whack it several times with some bricks. Afterward, his sister died, bleeding to death.

He came home a mess, with bleeding forearms, scraped hands, a banged-up knee, and a crazy story. His father didn't believe him and beat him up. This abuse continued for about two weeks, with Michael insisting that he had seen what he had seen, and his father becoming more enraged at him as a result. Neither of them backed down, and it escalated so much that by the end of the fortnight, Michael had bruised a few of his ribs, hard.

At the end of the two weeks, a second monster, this time a ventus, attacked him. His father was there at the time and didn't even fight, standing by with a deathly glare on his face as he had to admit that Michael was right. The ventus was killed and his powers had awakened. That night, the son of Zeus left his father for good. He traveled away from Chicago and was found by a satyr who told him who he was and brought him to camp. When realizing that his dad was a god, he wondered why Zeus had abandoned him in a shitty city and left his sister to die. The satyr gave him weak excuses.

life at camp
Camp Half-Blood was a great home for him. Michael was given a place to live, for once. He was claimed and given Kusanagi, his chosen weapon. The activities at camp were right up his ally; his favorite recreational activity was the lava walls, with capture the flag being his favorite competition. As Michael grew older, he made a few friends but was still a loner. He became engrossed in sparring and combat, getting protective of his friends to make up for his lost sister.

His dad hadn't given him a good reason yet, but everyone else's parents were also crappy, so he didn't complain much. Instead, he just grew bitter. At the age of fifteen, he was sent on his first quest: the Kalydonian Boar Hunt. Michael managed not to die, scoring a few hits before someone from Camp Jupiter took the kill. His second quest was killing Cetus, which he managed to do without much difficulty. Currently, he's looking for something else to do, and the rift showed up with perfect timing.

relationships
(none right now)

weapon
Kusanagi is a double-edged straight sword, with a crossguard of Imperial Gold and a blade of Celestial Bronze. The entire thing is about three feet long, with a jade stone in the center of the crossguard. When in storage it is just the jade stone, and it can be activated by throwing it in the air straight up. It is deactivated by taking the stone out of the crossguard.

Kusanagi has the ability to change the direction of the wind; swinging it in one direction will cause a breeze in that same direction and can cause some slightly more intense or violent gusts of wind. The blade was named Kusanagi due to its similarities with the Japanese sword.

theme song
(WIP)

โ€” faq
whoโ€™d win capture the flag? why?
"Camp Half-Blood in would win, because they're more used to the terrain and combat style."

what's behind the weird stuff happening?
"First guess? Something magical, like a sorceress or someone, is screwing with the Mist."

how do you want to be remembered after you die?
"I'm going to be a hero. No matter what."

what was the happiest moment of your life?
"Finding camp was the best thing that's ever happened to me."

what is a wish you have?
"I want my sister back."

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹… โœง โ‹… โ”€
i don't have to
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

name โ”€ โ‹…โœง
flint yorker

age โ”€ โ‹…โœง

gender โ”€ โ‹…โœง
male

d.o.b โ”€ โ‹…โœง
june 15th

sexuality โ”€ โ‹…โœง
bisexual

godly parent โ”€ โ‹…โœง
athena

appearance โ”€ โ‹…โœง
flint has curly brown hair, along with grey eyes. he is 5'6" and has only a few scars; his most noticeable one is a large line running down his left forearm.
attend every argument

vices โ”€ โ‹…โœง
flint is very serious. he usually is irritated by cheesy jokes and humor without any effort put into it, causing him to be disliked by quite a few demigods.
he is pretty cowardly. with a good sense of his own abilities, flint knows that he can't tank damage and will often run away or keep a safe distance when fighting monsters. he is not fond of getting hurt, though he does provide ranged support for melee fighters.
flint tends to panic in very dangerous situations, almost always developing a slight tremor in his arms and acting very cautiously.

virtues โ”€ โ‹…โœง
he is very conservative, never overextending himself in anything. because of this he lasts longer in fights than most others.
the son of athena is always helpful. he'll probably do what you want if you ask politely, and flint is decent at a lot of things at camp. flint knows what he's good at and what he's bad at and acts accordingly.
flint is observative. he analyzes everything he can and notices a lot of small details. it's hard to surprise him at all.

demigod abilities โ”€ โ‹…โœง
he has instinctual abilities of use of almost any weapon. this blessing is given by athena and allows him to use almost any weapon, although he prefers the ones he is most skilled in.
flint has the ability to summon his weapon, Comet, back to him. this only draws the handle towards him, not in any other direction.
with a grasp on the power of mist, he can create illusions on most mortals and some demigods/monsters. this is mostly used to make himself a gun permit when he's questioned for his weapon.
weapon โ”€ โ‹…โœง
flint's weapon, Comet, is, at first, a handgun; the gun is magical, and requires no bullets, though it can't indefinitely fire and must be reloaded by taking the cartridge out and back in. when he cocks the gun it turns into a short sword, that is relatively small but balanced in such a way that it spins very easily.
i'm invited to

history โ”€ โ‹…โœง
flint's father was a leading scientist in physics. despite this, flint was less academically focused. he knew of his heritage at the age of five, although he didn't really understand it at the time. by the time he was eight, he had started to practice the bow, but found it was not for him. flint was taking no chances. his first monster attack happened at age thirteen. he managed to kill the sphinx using a magical weapon that had been given to him by athena. from there he was quickly sent to camp half-blood.
At camp half-blood he began to read all about the most common or dangerous monsters. flint became accurate with his gun and also became good with mist. he came home in the fall with monster attacks about once or twice a week or so. over the years he became impeccably good with his gun and dagger, going on a single quest before deciding to stop intentionally putting himself in dangerous situations.
code by fudgecakez

Last edited:
Isobel
duval
โ€œTomorrow, I'll be quicker. I'll stare into the strobe light flicker and afloat, I'll stay; But I'm quite alright hiding today. Tomorrow, I'll be faster, I'll catch what I've been chasing after and have time to play; But I'm quite alright hiding today. And I will play the coconut shy, And win a prize even if it's rigged, I won't know when to stop- And you can leave off my lid and I won't even lose my fizz. I'll be the polka dots type. I'll know the way back if you know the way- But if you are, I am quite alright hiding today. Tomorrow, I'll be stronger. Running colourful, no longer just in black and white; And I'm quite alright hiding tonight.โ€ โ€“ alex turner, hiding tonight
basic information
isobel ophelia duval, known by many as just โ€˜izzie,โ€™ โ€˜iz,โ€™ or โ€˜bella,โ€™ is a fifteen year old demigod, going on sixteen on february nineteen- unsurprisingly, making her a pisces. at the mere age of eleven, she was claimed on a hollow evening as the daughter of hypnos, the greek god of slumber.

according to her, she currently stands at the height of 5โ€™3โ€ (5โ€™1โ€ in reality, but no one needs to know that). having not quite yet completely finished puberty, she can be described as somewhat slender and frail, held up by a pair of two lanky legs. her face is framed by long, wavy dark locks with thick bangs, most often worn down messily or in two french braids that lounge over her shoulders. in the summer, they lighten to caramel streaks from the amount of time that she spends outside and in the long island sound, but they quickly come back to a deep brown come winter. isobel barely resembles her godly father, if at all, save for the fact that her soft blue eyes shift to a luminescent gold when she decides to use her demigod outside of her dreams- a rare occurrence.

itโ€™s ironic- even though she doesnโ€™t spend nearly as much time running around and training as the other campers do, isobelโ€™s legs and arms are speckled with dozens of scars, although most of them have faded almost to normal by now. her knees tend to bruise frequently, and the culprit almost always seems to be capture the flag.

over the past few years, sheโ€™s grown pretty accustomed to the staple neon-orange camp tee-shirt- by now, its black lettering has faded out to a washed-out grey, and if you looked closely you could probably point out some little tears in it. when sheโ€™s not in her camp gear, though, she likes to wear anything that she thinks is comfy. soft sweatpants, much-too-large worn out tee shirts, beanies and all. whatever the outfit be, though, she can always be seen wearing her trusty golden watch, and itโ€™s rare that youโ€™d see her parting ways with that dainty moon-charm necklace that she always seems to wear.
into her mind
true to her nature, isobel is a dreamer if youโ€™ve ever met one. even with all the shit that sheโ€™s found herself stirred in over the years- no surprise there, sheโ€™s a demigod after all- nothingโ€™s yet made its way to getting rid of her impenetrable sense of hope. call it naivety, or call it determination, but she believes that thereโ€™s a light at the end of every tunnel- sheโ€™s just waiting for that light to come to her. sheโ€™s stuck in her head most of the time, daydreaming about what could be- knights in shining armor, damsels in distress, roaring dragons- which, sometimes, can make her come off as uninterested or indifferent. she views the world with a child-like innocence, always trying to make out the best in the worst of people, and always attempting to make a shitty situation better. her dedication to her imagination can be a pretty tough flaw, though- things in the real world arenโ€™t nearly as forgiving as she expects them to be.

skills

weak-willed. isobel has withdrawn herself and stepped aside for someone else in fear of being disliked in the slightest one too many times- one of her worst fears is being hated, after all. if you asked her to jump off a bridge, she probably would do it before you could finish her sentence. she finds herself being very easily influenced by other people, especially those who she admires.

insecure. isobelโ€™s insecurities come to be an incredibly piercing thorn to her side. while she craves acceptance and love, she has a tendency to believe that people will automatically dislike her, stemming from her troublesome childhood. even at camp, the little voice in her head chimes in every so often to remind her that sheโ€™s barely useful, a piece of coal in a diamond mine, someone who can barely use her powers without passing out when everyone else around her seems to be ten times stronger without any effort.

naive. isobel often turns a blind eye to the harsher side of the world, and to the flaws in the people around her. her naivety can make her an easy mark for people whose intentions arenโ€™t โ€˜very good,โ€™ leaving her vulnerable to getting her feelings crushed relentlessly.

virtues

loyal. making friends has always been somewhat of a tough deal for isobel, but when she does, she truly devotes everything within her to keep them happy. however timid she may be, her loyalty runs deep, and sheโ€™d sooner run straight into battle and lose an arm than let the people close to her be hurt. evidently, her loyalty can be dangerous at times, for both her and the people that she wants to protect- sheโ€™ll do anything for them, if it means that theyโ€™re safe.

compassionate. if thereโ€™s anything that isobel values the most in this world, itโ€™s kindness. isobel is a true empath- although she doesnโ€™t have any powers that incline her to do so, she tries to bring out the best in people, and when someoneโ€™s feeling down, she does everything in her power to cheer them up. she loves the people that she loves with every part of her being, and she doesnโ€™t shy away from showing it.

wide-eyed: isobel wants to know anything and everything there is to know about the world- the good parts, at the very least. she has a zest for life that can only be compared to that of a four-year-old, constantly asking questions and never really keeping her mouth shut (which can be pretty troublesome at some times). her abundant curiosity can come off as pretty overbearing and even annoying, but she doesnโ€™t mean it to be.

vices

agile. isobelโ€™s height and thin disposition deem her unproductive in areas that ares children might be, but her small stature makes it incredibly easy for her to outrun and hide from her opponents. while she doesnโ€™t like to inflict pain, she has no trouble being the one that outsmarts her enemies. when everyone else is on the battlefield, sheโ€™s quickly making her way to the other teamโ€™s flag.

observant. isobel can easily spot things in her environment that others would be too distracted to point out, and will remember anything that you tell her. she has a knack for finding the unseen- put her in an escape room and youโ€™ll probably get out within two minutes.

resourceful. her creativity can come to be a great advantage in sticky situations. thinking outside of the box is isobelโ€™s forte- ask her how to solve a problem and sheโ€™ll give you fifty different ways to answer it. sheโ€™s no child of athena, but you can definitely rely on her to find a unique response.

weaknesses

heavy combat. the extent to her powers as they are right now leave isobel, in her own words, โ€˜pretty uselessโ€™ when it comes to fighting an enemy head-on. she relies on her agility most of the time, so being cornered into a fight can either end in her getting sent straight to the infirmary or relying on making her opponents tired and just running away.

too selfless. being a well-intentioned person can get you in some bad situations, especially when it comes to making decisions that could possibly put people in danger. she favors her heart rather than her head: in her mind, the best possible option is the one that doesnโ€™t end up hurting anyone, whether that be the good guys or the bad guys (unless the bad guy happens to be especially evil), and that option often comes at her own demise.

unassertive. leadership has never been isobelโ€™s thing. sheโ€™s one to either work alone, where she has the freedom to do things however she wants, or to follow peopleโ€™s commands, due to both her lack of confidence and her willingness to people-please.

demigod abilities

hypnokinesis: the ability to manipulate dreams, sleep, and memory. currently, isobel has the control to astral project and travel through the dreams of people within a radius of ten miles from her. her own dreams typically ensue the same things as other demigods, but with even greater detail, and her abilities allow her to travel throughout a dream in the way that mortals might describe as โ€˜lucid dreaming.โ€™ at will, she can make the people in her area feel sluggish and tired, or even fall asleep on command, but she doesnโ€™t typically use the ability, and the latter tends to make her incredibly tired or start bleeding from her nose. To some extent, she has the ability to retrieve or look into othersโ€™ memories, but that takes an immense amount of energy. other than that, isobel has a pair of winged shoes lying under her bed, whose feathers are taken from her fatherโ€™s wings. like most other half-bloods, isobel suffers from adhd.

books. โ€œwell, who doesnโ€™t love them? you can be anyone that you want to be. a princess, a detective, a murdering psychopath. theyโ€™re a nice escape.โ€
the ocean. โ€œreminds me of california. especially the long island sound. the water there thatโ€™s closer to camp is so clean- thanks to the poseidon kids.โ€
animals. โ€œshould i really explain this? theyโ€™re cute, and furry, and fluffy, and they donโ€™t disappoint you. except for when they poop on your lawn.โ€

dislikes

capture the flag. โ€œweekly torture. do you know how many times iโ€™ve ended up in jail? or with a broken arm? sometimes, i pretend that iโ€™m hurt right before we start just so i donโ€™t have to play. i donโ€™t really know why he believes me. oh, crap- donโ€™t tell chiron.โ€
dreaming. โ€œkind of ironic. i donโ€™t really like to stay in my own dreams, though. they can get pretty scary, so i like to just roam around in other campersโ€™. does that make me nosy?โ€
violence. โ€œi guess i just donโ€™t really understand it. but i donโ€™t like to hurt people. or to see other people get hurt.โ€

if you were to sum up isobel into a song, hiding tonight by alex turner would be a unanimous pick.
personality
years at camp. isobel first came to camp four years ago, at the young age of eleven years old, and has barely left to go home since then.

weapon of choice. the day after sheโ€™d finally gotten claimed, her older brother clovis handed her a small but sturdy celestial bronze dagger, telling her that it was a gift from their dad. its hilt and sheath are detailed with intricate golden vines, and a single moon is engraved just at the rain guard, an allusion to her father. its blade is etched with the words *blablabla until i think of something clever*. when not in use- which comes down to nearly 95% of the time- it morphs into a delicate gold-plated wrist-watch, which is virtually useless at telling the time since itโ€™s stuck on 11:11. after some thinking, she jokingly named it brutus, and the rest is history.
backstory
wipwipwip. summary: california baby, โ€˜sleep paralysisโ€™ and nosebleeds, baboulas nโ€™ mara, psychologists, vermont, possibly dead mom, rhys and camp, dreamdreamdream
question n' answer
between camp half-blood and camp jupiter, whoโ€™d win capture the flag? why?
โ€œthe kids at jupiter are scaryโ€ฆ now that i think about it, have you ever even seen one of them smile? they always look dead inside. i just know that i wouldnโ€™t wanna fight against them.โ€

what do you think is behind all the weird stuff thatโ€™s been happening lately?
โ€œphew. thereโ€™s so many things, i have no idea. maybe gaea's coming back. maybe the titans are done hiding. or maybe the gods are just bored."

โ€œa good person, i think. someone that cared, and helped people. i've heard stories about elysium, and i hope that i'll end up there."

thereโ€™s a shooting star over there! quick, make a wish!
โ€œwell, if i told you, it wouldnโ€™t come true, right?โ€
relationships
to be added!
code by @Nano

Last edited:
tumblr_oga8lkFF7X1qcvru5o1_400.jpg
Aurelius Ulric Philum * โŽ โ‘
_________________Offspring of Hesperia, Goddess of Evenings and Golden Sunsets
  • name
    Aurelius Ulric Philum

nickname
    Aurum

sexuality
    undecided

dob + zodiac
    19 April 2003 (taurus)

species
    demigod

godly parentage
    hesperia

x | x | x
faceclaim : Maksymilian Barczak

Last edited:
marissa
i don't know what you've been told
basics
fullname.
marissa alana rune.​

nickname.
ri, ris, rissa.​

age, d.o.b.
sixteen, sept 7th.​

zodiac.
virgo.​

gender.
female.​

sexuality.
heterosexual.​

godly parent.
hephaestus.​

hair.
brown.​

eyes.
brown.​

build.
hourglass.​

height.
five foot nine inches.​

wardrobe.
marissa isn't too big on fashion. even after getting cleaned up, she always has some form of grease on her skin, or a stain of it. she doesn't care in the slightest, figuring it adds character, like how some might view make-up. she doesn't care what others think of her appearance, therefor she doesn't put too much effort into it. in her time at camp, she's already gone through too many shirts to count, having lost them in explosions while working and tears while training and any other accident that could involve clothing. when not in her traditional camp garb, she can most likely be seen wearing something comfy but fitted. shorts or jeans fit her nice and snug and are always matched with short sleeves or a tank top to make sure nothing gets caught in a machine while she works. when she's working she'll pull her wild curly hair into one or two buns on top of of her head, otherwise she'll leave her hair down, covering her shoulders.​

faceclaim
ashley moore.​

misc
camp attendance.
three years.​

weapon.
two piece bo staff.​

theme songs.
symphony [clean bandit]
memories [maroon 5]
darkside [alan walker]
sit still, look pretty [daya]
legends never die [lol, alan walker remix]​

abilities.
technokinesis marissa can control and manipulate machines. with this control over machines she can sense faults in metal ore, identify machinery types and uses by touch, as well as tell where machines, mechanics, or metal are in her general vicinity. her range isn't very large, and the further away a machine is from her, the more likely her accuracy is to be incorrect about the type of machine. as she gets closer she'd be able to correct her knowledge, however.

enhanced forge similar to her father, marissa is an extremely skilled blacksmith, able to make weapons and machines out of just about any material given. she cannot animate what she makes however, but she can enchant a weapon to return to it's owner if lost as long as the weapon was made specifically for one person. when fiddling with small parts she has laying around in her pockets or tool belt, she can create simple devices to help her when she encounters any problems when away from camp and even some in camp, like traps for capture the flag and other war games. when she makes weapons, she needs to actually be in her forge with access to materials to properly make something that will work and not break when in a fight. any weapon she tries to make on the fly tends to break and cause problems for those around her who are trying to use them.​

q&a
between camp half-blood and camp jupiter, whoโ€™d win capture the flag? why?
chb of course! i can't believe you have to ask such a silly question. sure the romans are all about militant strategy, but that just sucks the creative juices right out of you! they lack the creativity that those of us here at chb thrive on! plus, who do you think is supplying the armories at camp jupiter? not me that's for sure, and i'm the best blacksmith around.​

what do you think is behind all the weird stuff thatโ€™s been happening lately?
something freaky, that's what! only the gods know chiron's reasoning by including me in the discussions of what's going on around here, but i'm just a glorified equipment manager alright? i'll leave all the deducting to those in the athena cabin, thank you very much. i swear, this is just another reason why machines are better than people and gods, just like dad says.​

yeesh, what's with the deep question? uh, alright, well....as an inventor i guess. i grew up in such an environment and when i'm working, i just know that i'm in my element. i want to create great things and let the world, demigod and mortal alike, know that i, that marissa, built that. she contributed that to society and helped make it better.​

what was the happiest moment of your life?
hm...it's a tie between the night i was claimed and when i made my first useful weapon, my staff. everything at home had been so rough for as long as i can remember, and when i came to camp i was so unsure (i mean i still am, but you get the point), and had no idea where or how to fit in here, but once hephaestus claimed me as his daughter within my first few days of being here, listening to everyone cheer for me, i finally felt as if i truly belonged somewhere. when i made the first basic version of my staff, i guess i view that memory so fondly for the same reason, only this time my feeling was cemented. because i proved to myself that, yes, i am a daughter of hephaestus and i deserve to be here alongside my fellow campers.​

thereโ€™s a shooting star over there! quick, make a wish!
i thought wishes didn't come true if you told someone else what you wished for? hm, well, either way, i don't really know what i'd wish for. to be happy maybe? for my friends and i to have a good life? i haven't thought too much about it because honestly, my wish has already come true. i'm here, in a place meant for people like me. what else could i ask for?​
personality
vices.
one-track mind rissa loves working with her machines and in the forges she had at home and especially the ones at camp. she easily gets sucked into her work and can quickly lose track of time and all sense of the world around her. she'll easily forget about previous commitments when she gets excited about a project and unless someone comes in and drags her away once she's involved in a project, it'll be a while before she's seen again.

sarcastic due to being isolated as a child, only having her immediate family for company, rissa tends to use sarcasm as a form of self-defense when she's feeling awkward or in some way inadequate. it's a way for her to distract others from her unease and to redirect the conversation. she hates not understanding something, even if it is just an emotion and so she tries not to focus on it, either hiding back at her workspace or changing the topic of conversation.

emotional machines are better than humans, sometimes, and when marissa gets overwhelmed it's not always easy to notice. she reacts how she would normally, retreating to her workspace, finding comfort in the never changing way of machines and metal. what makes this type of disappearing different however, is that if allowed, she could disappear for days, once going a week without being seen by a camper other than one of her half-siblings. seeing as she has a special area of her space dedicated just for food after the first time she passed out at camp after not paying attention to her need for food, she has a way to survive and hide away.​

virtues
thoughtful as an inventor, rissa is never one to just jump into things. not without a lot of urging at least. while she comes off as headstrong, she's used to thinking about the immediate consequences of her actions, often referring to decisions as working on a machine or making a weapon. she doesn't like to make mistakes, even knowing it's a natural way of life. while nowhere near as intelligent as a child of athena, when she thinks in forms of blueprints or schematics, she finds life decisions become much easier to make.

vocal while normally rissa gets sucked into her work, focusing quietly on the project before her, when she's not elbows deep in a machine and covered in grease (although she's probably got some stains sticking around), she's actually a pretty loud individual. while not the best at making friends, having been pretty isolated as a child, she has no problem stating what's on her mind and making sure everyone knows what she's thinking or feeling.

loyal she may not come off as the most friendly person with a bit of a sassy attitude, and her tendency to have grease cover her like make-up, rissa is actually an extremely friendly and dependable person, one just has to get to know her and look past her quirks. she'll stand by someone she considers a friend and even if she doesn't always understand them, she'll be a supportive light that won't ever fade.​

fears.
people unlike machines, people don't have a set of instructions that can guide you. people can hurt you if you're not careful and while marissa has a tough shell, she's still human and people will always know how to hurt one another.

drowning so used to the burning heat and comforting warmth of fire, rissa has never been too big a fan of water, preferring not too go too deep in large bodies of the liquid. she never learned how to swim until she came to camp at thirteen, and while she's passable enough to survive in a pinch, or have fun when the camp has a party at the beach, she will never go out of her way to go swimming.​

ailments
dyslexia.
adhd.​

likes.
dogs.
weapons.
training.
flying lessons.
music.
capture the flag.
sleeping in.
coffee.​

dislikes.
swimming.
reading.
cabin/camp meetings.
camp singalongs.
broken machinery.
snakes.
fish.
purely social interactions.​

history
marissa was born to a woman who made a living working as a blacksmith. later on, the young woman assumed that this was what drew her godly father to her mother. growing up she had her older brother around to spend time with as they basically lived inside their mother's shop, something neither sibling minded too much. at least, marissa didn't. she didn't think collin minded either, but despite their close bond as siblings, when she thinks back to her early childhood, she realizes she isn't sure of a lot of things.

seeing as she grew up inside a shop, she never really got the chance to interact with other kids her age, only really spending time with collin. she didn't mind, only seeing the time she had as a way to learn new things, something she enjoyed greatly. she loved working in the shop and didn't care about trying to make friends. she was able to create things and what could be better than that? nothing if you asked marissa.

things seemed fine until marissa was becoming a preteen. her mother was going through issues with her romantic life and due to this she allowed herself to fade away until she eventually became sick and passed away. she had no clue what was happening and in the grief her and collin had been left alone to take care of themselves. to make matters worse, when she was thirteen, she went home without her brother and never saw him again. the next few days, she was lost, completely unsure of what to do and how she was going to survive. she was a young girl with no way to support herself and she didn't know what to do.

a few days later, marissa would've been killed by a monster who had found her at a park near her home. if it hadn't been for a satyr who had been traveling in search of half-bloods, she wouldn't be here anymore. the satyr helped her escape and led her to camp half-blood where, once settled, felt more like home than she ever could have imagined.

she spent only a few days in the hermes cabin, just long enough to get an idea of how camp life worked, and that friday night during a bonfire her father claimed her. she was moved into the hephaestus cabin immediately and the next morning given a proper tour of the cabin and all of its secret tunnels underground. marissa was in love. she'd both enjoyed her time getting to know people in the hermes cabin, but actually having a place to belong where she could invent and tinker to her hearts content was like an unknown dream come to life. she almost didn't want to sleep for the next few nights in fear of waking up from a dream.

her three years at camp passed in a blur even with her being an all year camper. she loved her time there, enjoying expanding her skills and meeting other kids who struggled in similar ways to her. she felt as if something that had been missing all her life had finally been filled. she had a sense of belonging and she would die before she let that get taken from her now.​

family/relationships
hephaestus.
[godly] father.​

elizabeth rune.
mother.​

collin rune.
brother.​
but i'm here to rule the world
rune
code by fudgecakez

Last edited:
Emmett Hudson

BASICS AND VISAGE

BASICS:
Name: Emmett Hudson
nickname(s): Em, Hudson
Sexuality: Bisexual
dob + zodiac: October 9, Libra
Species: Demigod
godly parentage (if demigod): Neptune

VISAGE:
Height/Weight: 6โ€™, 200lbs.
Hair: Light Brown almost dirty blond
Eyes: Light Green

scars or birthmarks: Emmett has a number of scars all over his body from years of training in camp Jupiter. He also has the standard, SPQR tattoo on his inner forearm that has 8 lines underneath, marking eight years as a legionnaire/camper at Camp Jupiter.

style: Whenever he is at Camp Jupiter or even camp half-blood, he is often wearing the typical purple shirt with patchwork armor over the top with his sword at his hip. But when he is just relaxing or taking a break he can be found in a number of different outfits, but he sticks to comfy clothes, like sweatshirts and sweat pants. But even when relaxing he has a purple camp Jupiter shirt he wears.

Face claim (realistic only): Laurence Pele Coke

PSYCHE

Personality: Much like the roman demigods Emmett is a ruthless warrior on the battlefield. He is tactical and calculated. His brain is always thinking of the next step of the battle or the plan, constantly making up a way to see it out even if something goes wrong. But Emmett is also a very calm and collected individual and there is a lot that can get him angry and riled up. Its why he is considered the dad of the group, always level headed, always has an answer, etc. He kind and careful when needed, and knows when to use his tenderness when the situation calls.

DEMIGOD ABILITIES:

Demigod Physiology: Like any demigod, Emmett benefits from increased strength, agility, and durability. Being the Child of the Roman Big Three his demigod physiology is slightly better than other demigods (including some greek big three kids).

Aquatic Abilities: Emmettโ€™s godly heritage allows him to breathe underwater, swim faster underwater, and jut genuinely thrive underwater. He gains some impressive energy boost when in water. Water is like a power source for him. His powers are easier to control when he is in the water, but the drain of energy rushes to him all at once he leaves the water. Even if its been hours since he used his powers.

Hydrokinesis: Emmett has very advanced control over water, although it is the one power that drains the most from him. He often sticks to minor tricks and attacks for Hydrokinesis but will go big if the situation is looking dire.

Atmokinese (Minor): Emmett has a strong connection to the domain of his father and is able to alter the state of the weather around him. With this ability, he can alter the state of certain water-based weather phenomena around him. But he can only alter the weather at hand. If itโ€™s raining, he can make it rain harder if itโ€™s foggy, he can make the fog dense or thin out.

Geokinesis (Very Minor): Emmett has only experienced this power once before and has never been able to activate it since. He thinks it only comes in extreme moments of adrenaline and stress. Something

Strengths:
- Emotional Control: Emmett has had years to โ€˜masterโ€™ his control over his powers when in an emotional state.
-Age: Being that Emmett is older, he has greater control and repertoire of powers at his disposal and always seems to have unique ways to use them.
-Training: Being that he is a Roman Demigod he has years of combat training, which he focused on sword and his trident. Heโ€™s not the best with a bow or in hand to hand combat.

weaknesses:
- Age: While his age grants him wisdom it also creates a divide between him and many of the camp half-blood campers. Many treat him on a level equivalent to that of Chiron in the sense of his age, others put on the โ€œYour old, so Iโ€™m better than youโ€ facade. He also separates himself, thinking he is too older to be mingling even with the other campers.

- Hand to Hand: Emmett relies heavily on his abilities and his sword and trident. When in a situation where none of those are available, he is often at the disadvantage. He packs a mean punch but lacks the expertise to land them over and over again.

- Roman mindset: Romanโ€™s have always heard the story of their weaker greek cousin in the northeast. And if he was being honest he had a lot of negative opinions walking in. Even with all the stories. But heโ€™s been working to move past those opinions. Something a lot easier said than done.

Likes: THE OCEAN, seafood, dogs, swimming, training, being alone, but also helping? (Whatever that means)
Dislikes: fuck cats, ignorance, immaturity, lack of awareness, apples.
Fears: Losing his uncle, death, heights, not saving someone if he has the ability to.
Ailments: None worth noting.

OTHER

# of years at chb: Heโ€™s visiting Camp Half-Blood. But Heโ€™s been at Camp Jupiter since he was eleven.

Weapon of Choice: Sword or his Trident

Background: Emmett had a happy childhood, for the most part. Orphaned at birth due to complications during labor, Emmett was adopted by his uncles, Evan and Daniel. He grew up in Southern California, had lots of friends, etc. His life was dramatically changed when he was eleven and he found his way chased through the streets of California by strange men to the entrance of the Wolf House and brought in front of Lupa. A harsh and judgmental goddess responsible for training them in the ways of Roman Demigods. It was only after he passed her trials that he was brought to Camp Jupiter and began his training within the Legions. Learning to control his powers and train in the ways of Rome.

Relationships: TBD

- faq (all purely optional, just for fun):
between camp half-blood and camp Jupiter, whoโ€™d win capture the flag? Why?:

Camp Jupiter, we train every day, running through scenario after scenario. There is almost nothing that could be thrown at us that isnโ€™t something we havenโ€™t prepared for. Chaos is not a strategy, its predictable and easily adapted to. Too many armies rely on organized chaos.

what do you think is behind all the weird stuff thatโ€™s been happening lately?:

It could literally be anything, its always something with the gods, and this is no different.

how do you want to be remembered after you die?:

A champion, being a hero is cool and all, but โ€œchampionโ€ has a better ring to it.

what was the happiest moment of your life?:

Iโ€™d prefer not to answer. Somethings are private, and Iโ€™d like them to remain that way.

thereโ€™s a shooting star over there! quick, make a wish!:

I wish my mom was alive.

- basics:
Name: Emmett Hudson
nickname(s): Em, Hudson
dob + zodiac: October 9, Libra
godly parentage (if demigod): Neptune

- visage:
Height/Weight: 6โ€™, 200lbs.
Hair: Light Brown almost dirty blond
Eyes: Light Green

scars or birthmarks: Emmett has a number of scars all over his body from years of training in camp Jupiter. He also has the standard, SPQR tattoo on his inner forearm that has 8 lines underneath, marking eight years as a legionnaire/camper at Camp Jupiter.

style: Whenever he is at Camp Jupiter or even camp half-blood, he is often wearing the typical purple shirt with patchwork armor over the top with his sword at his hip. But when he is just relaxing or taking a break he can be found in a number of different outfits, but he sticks to comfy clothes, like sweatshirts and sweat pants. But even when relaxing he has a purple camp Jupiter shirt he wears.
Face claim (realistic only): Laurence Pele Coke

- psyche:
Personality: Much like the roman demigods Emmett is a ruthless warrior on the battlefield. He is tactical and calculated. His brain is always thinking of the next step of the battle or the plan, constantly making up a way to see it out even if something goes wrong. But Emmett is also a very calm and collected individual and there is a lot that can get him angry and riled up. Its why he is considered the dad of the group, always level headed, always has an answer, etc. He kind and careful when needed, and knows when to use his tenderness when the situation calls.

demigod abilities:

Demigod Physiology: Like any demigod, Emmett benefits from increased strength, agility, and durability. Being the Child of the Roman Big Three his demigod physiology is slightly better than other demigods (including some greek big three kids).

Aquatic Abilities: Emmettโ€™s godly heritage allows him to breathe underwater, swim faster underwater, and jut genuinely thrive underwater. He gains some impressive energy boost when in water. Water is like a power source for him. His powers are easier to control when he is in the water, but the drain of energy rushes to him all at once he leaves the water. Even if its been hours since he used his powers.

Hydrokinesis: Emmett has very advanced control over water, although it is the one power that drains the most from him. He often sticks to minor tricks and attacks for Hydrokinesis but will go big if the situation is looking dire.

Atmokinese (Minor): Emmett has a strong connection to the domain of his father and is able to alter the state of the weather around him. With this ability, he can alter the state of certain water-based weather phenomena around him. But he can only alter the weather at hand. If itโ€™s raining, he can make it rain harder if itโ€™s foggy, he can make the fog dense or thin out.

Strengths:
-Emotional Control and Age: Being that Emmett is older, he has greater control and repertoire of powers at his disposal and always seems to have unique ways to use them.
-Training: Being that he is a Roman Demigod he has years of combat training, which he focused on sword and his trident. Heโ€™s not the best with a bow or in hand to hand combat.

weaknesses:
- Age: While his age grants him wisdom it also creates a divide between him and many of the camp half-blood campers. Many treat him on a level equivalent to that of Chiron in the sense of his age, others put on the โ€œYour old, so Iโ€™m better than youโ€ facade. He also separates himself, thinking he is too older to be mingling even with the other campers.

- Hand to Hand: Emmett relies heavily on his abilities and his sword and trident. When in situation where none of those are available, he is often at the disadvantage. He packs a mean punch but lacks the expertise to land them over and over again.

-

Likes: THE OCEAN, seafood, dogs, swimming, training, being alone, but also helping? (Whatever that means)
Dislikes: fuck cats, ignorance, immaturity, lack of awareness, apples.
Fears: Losing his uncle, death, heights, not saving someone if he has the ability to.
Ailments: None worth noting.

- other:
# of years at chb: Heโ€™s visiting Camp Half-Blood. But Heโ€™s been at Camp Jupiter since he was thirteen.
weapon of choice: Sword or his Trident
background (backstory and how they got to camp + their life at camp leading up to the rift):
relationships (can be left blank for now if anyone wants to arrange some relationships in the ooc):
theme song (optional lmao):

between camp half-blood and camp Jupiter, whoโ€™d win capture the flag? Why?:

Camp Jupiter, we train every day, running through scenario after scenario. There is almost nothing that could be thrown at us that isnโ€™t something we havenโ€™t prepared for. Chaos is not a strategy, its predictable and easily adapted to. Too many armies rely on organized chaos.

what do you think is behind all the weird stuff thatโ€™s been happening lately?:

It could literally be anything, its always something with the gods, and this is no different.

A champion, being a hero is cool and all, but โ€œchampionโ€ has a better ring to it.

Iโ€™d prefer not to answer. Somethings are private, and Iโ€™d like them to remain that way.

I wish my mom was alive.

Last edited:
info
looks
persona
other
  • info

han jisung.
    name: Nawa Fakhry

d.o.b: February 14th

zodiac: Aquarius

sexuality: homosexual

species: demigod

godly parentage: Panacea, goddess of universal remedy

coded by weldherwings.

baf376f6121de6a6066d87bcb3f54492.jpg

d.o.b: February 14th

zodiac: Aquarius

sexuality: homosexual

species: demigod

godly parentage: Panacea, goddess of universal remedy

height: she stands at 5'7 and has a fairly slim build. her muscles are lean from training at camp but not bulging or prominent.

hair: light silver but usually appears white due to lighting.

eyes: a cloudy silver color

scars or birthmarks: a milky white jagged scar that runs from the side of her left shoulder to her wrist.
she has smaller scars all over from healing efforts out in battle when she ran out of vials.

style: x | x |x

~~~

- vices:

โ˜€subservientโ˜€ Nawa was raised to put others before her due to her culture and upbringing and it is a hard thing to break from. She's usually a follower of those with bigger ideas and opinions and has gotten accustomed to being a background character. She's not one to sacrifice herself at the drop of a hat but to save those she's fond of, she does get a bit impulsive.

โ˜€resentfulโ˜€ Despite her usually good natured ways, once she's wronged it's nearly impossible for her to forgive or forget. She's usually not the aggressor in most situations so the fact that someone would do something negative towards her doesn't sit right with her and it can get to her mentally. She's not one to go and cause harm against the person because of a grudge but that doesn't mean she'll just let it slip through the cracks.

โ˜€secretiveโ˜€ Nawa has never really been able to open up to someone since no one ever really cared to hear about her side of things or really engage with her. She's used to having to carry her own burdens and work them out as best as she can and now she rarely tells those around her about things pertaining herself since she partly thinks they don't care but also because she doesn't really see that as an option. She's the person in the movie that gets bitten by a zombie and doesn't tell anyone until she's trying to eat them.

- virtues:

โ˜€conscientiousโ˜€Like her father, she takes great pride in her work and anything else she puts effort into. Her humanitarianism can be taken advantage of but she likes to see it as a positive as well. It makes her happy to be able to help others and be useful in some way and so she makes sure her friends and those around her are in good wellbeing.

โ˜€understandingโ˜€ If you want a non critical person to weigh in on something, Nawa's your girl. She's good at being a neutral party and is adept at weighing in all sides of an argument so that her opinions are usually pretty fair. She doesn't like to be critical of others unless they truly deserve it and even then she still believes people are capable of change.

โ˜€honorableโ˜€ Despite her flaws, she lives by a pretty rigid self moral code and does everything in her power to abide by it. Life is a beautiful thing and she wants to spread that beauty despite the chaos and death around her. She takes responsibility for her actions and feels immense amounts of guilt for even the smallest thing if it doesn't line up with her beliefs.

demigod abilities: The god's surely were laughing when Nawa was conceived, for they took her mother's power of a bit too literally. Her blood became a panacea of its own and is powerful healing liquid as well as a type of booster. Demigods who consume it not only are healed from ailments that span from poison to almost fatal injuries and give a short "boost." Those who have drunk it describe the boost as being underwater where the outside world is muffled but they are aware of their bodies with an intense clarity and their powers seem to flow with an intensity. It usually only lasts about ten minutes and an increased dose doesn't do much to lengthen the duration unless its continually taken, but those affects haven't been tested out since Chiron made sure to make some regulations where her ability comes into play. As she grew up she noticed the healing powers got stronger, so its unknown how potent her blood could be which worries her since she knows how selfish people (and monsters) can be. She also carries around vials of her blood so that she doesn't have to slice herself open every time she needs to heal someone.

Apollo is a distant relative and so she took up a liking to archery and the arts. She gained her skills with the bow by practicing with her cabin mates and with lots of practice instead of godly heritage, however.

strengths:
~Her caring and empathetic nature usually is something others find comfort in and she's good at getting others to lower their guard around her. She knows everyone's secrets but they don't know hers.

~She is very resourceful and crafty and her quick thinking usually saves her neck more than anything.

~She pays attention to details in a remarkable fashion. She always knows if somethings up with someone and picks up on things around her. She will remember every detail of a conversation no matter how long ago and fact check if someone gets the events wrong. If she feels that something is off than you better listen for she's rarely wrong If ever.
weaknesses:
~She is extremely self-critical of her actions but is quick to defend those who commit the same deeds because she allows herself to mull over all the possibilities and factors to the point she rids them of the blame. This allows a lot of people to continue to stay in her life even if they're not good for her and it has caused complications in the past.

~She's bad with her own emotions and often ignores them so she can continue with her day. She bottles everything up and explodes when she's alone which can often be dangerous for her mental health. She'll never say whats on her mind and puts on a facade so that no one will question her.

~Nawa isn't the most athletic or battle-savvy as her peers and is usually the first to be ushered to the healing tent.

strawberry flavored candy
rock music
talkative people
sitting in high places

dislikes:
being alone
ignorance
eating meat
cruelty
bodies of water

fears:
that her father hates her for leaving just like her mother

that she won't be able to save those close to her

ailments:
adhd

number of years at chb: 4

weapon of choice: She was gifted her grandfather's staff, the Rod of Asclepius, that serves her as a decent bludgeoning weapon. The Aesculapian snake entertained around the staff can become animated by Nawa and controlled, but its not venomous and usually just used for scouting.

relationships: pls talk to me I'm shy

theme song: when will I see you again?

-faq

between camp half-blood and camp jupiter, whoโ€™d win capture the flag? why?:

"probably camp Jupiter, I heard they run that camp like a slave ship. they get raised by wolves or whatever and we just run amuck and have campfires."

"I have no suspects to point a finger at. you never know what primordial god or goddess decides to wake up and wreak havoc, you just have to be ready to deal with it."

"I hope that I left a good impression on those who I made contact with and they see me as a good friend and a good person in general. I hope I die meaningfully too and not because I made a dumb mistake."

seeing my mom for the first time even if it wasn't her 'godly' form, I felt like I found a part of me that's been missing my whole life and now everything is making sense."

"I wish that my family is safe and prospers and that my dad is doing alright he's not mad at me for leaving. ."
~~~~
Nawa's father was a nurse with an internship in America when she was conceived. He had left his home country of Egypt to pursue his education and poured his entire life into his work and schooling. He had a large heart and was intent on helping all those he made contact with, which soon garnered the attention of Panacea. She watched from afar and had no intentions of making herself known, only giving subtle hints of her presence by helping his patients that modern medicine could not fix just so she could see his elated expression when he got to tell their families that they had made it regardless of the odds. She continued to stay by his side until he graduated and quickly became a prominent doctor with her blessing. She was content with her place until she saw his heart start longing for a mortal woman and found jealousy within her that she had never felt before. She quickly made herself known in her mortal form and their shared passions for the medical field and their humanitarian nature (as well as her looks) soon won him over and they fell in love. She wanted nothing more than to stay in his life and abandon Olympus but the state of the world was in chaos and she had duties to uphold. Nawa was born and Panacea tried to live a mortal life and tend to her child but Zeus grew angry at her and she eventually was forced to return to Olympus for good, abandoning the first real family she had.

Nawa's father was in pieces as the his first love left without explanation and his life began falling apart, for his passion in his work was dulled. He decided to take his daughter back to his home village so his family could raise her and he could perhaps rekindle his love for his work. Nawa grew up with a very large family with barely enough to get by. She was quickly molded into becoming a caretaker of her cousins and shaped to be a wife. She grew up to be a kind natured and meek soul, always focused on other's wellbeing before her own.

She looked like any other child in the family at first with wild black hair and brown eyes that reminded everyone of doe eyes brimming with innocence. On the morning of her 13th birthday, she awoke to a silver symbol floating over her head that resembled a chalice with a snake curled around it. Nawa hid under the covers until it faded and promised to never mention a word so that she could forget the random experience, but she couldn't hide what was happening. Her hair began growing silver and her eyes began having spots of silverish-gray until they blanketed the brown. Her family was very spiritual and believed in the supernatural as did most of their people and had theory after theory about what was happening. Her grandma was convinced she had seen a ghost and was scared white, another thought the family had been cursed. Her father who was barely home returned to do test after test with a deafening silence as he refused to speak or even look at her. When he took a vial of her blood, he nearly fainted in horror. Gone was the red, instead it was a milky white. He took it to his lab and there were no conclusive results, he couldn't even identify the substance. She seemed healthy enough and so she was kept out of the public and given remedy after remedy and prayers with no avail. her aunts wanted priests to come and even resorted to witchcraft which did nothing except informed more people about her condition to outsiders.

Word spread in their village like wildfire and she was the talk of the town as the people mulled over the girls "condition." The same way some people believed albinos to have healing properties, people thought Nawa was a blessing as much as those saw her as cursed. When she finally persuaded her family to let her out of the house since the entire village already knew of her condition, she was attacked in the street and her assailant managed to cut of a hunk of her hair as a supposed healing relic. Despite the attack she refused to cower inside and tried to get her normal life back but her appearance caused too much unease. She turned to her father for guidance and for the first time in their lives, they managed to talk a bit. When he opened up about her mother, she felt a sense of peace she had never felt. The issue had always bothered her but she had known better than to question her melancholic father about the sensitive issue and she realized how deeply it had impacted him. He tearfully expressed how she know looked almost similar to her mother now. Their discussion soon led to Nawa questioning if her mysterious mother was the cause of all of these events unraveling despite her father's reliance on modern technology and science. Some things just can't be explained by mundane things. Her village became too dangerous as attacks became more frequent and sometimes horrifying. Weird creatures lurked in the shadows that caught her eye and she could sense they had sinister intentions. People began to go missing and some ended up injured from freak "animal" accidents. One by one the villagers began to accuse Nawa, who felt like It truly was because of her despite not being able to understand what was going on. Finally, her mother made her presence known.

Nawa rarely dreamed and so when she stumbled on the serene garden she almost mistook it for a very confusing reality until she saw the ethereal woman sitting on one of the rocks in the clearing. It was a face she had never seen before but felt comforting at the same time. The woman smiled at her as if they were old friends and she found herself drawing near until she was right next to her. bathing in her serene silver light.

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to see you sooner, my beloved. I know you have questions, but our time here is short."her voice sounded like a sigh and was melodic to the point Nawa was struggling to concentrate on her actual words. Her mother had the same startling hair and eyes with tanned skin and Nawa felt their attachment before her mother even told her.

I'm an Ancient ancient greek goddess, which makes you my darling, a demigod. Your 13 birthday was when your powers finally came into fruition and I was allowed to claim you. I would've been here and stayed with you as you grew up but things work differently for us immortals. I have been watching over you as often as I can though. Her body suddenly rippled as if she was underwater, and Nawa watched her mother's expression turn from joyous to mournful as pearl-like tears rolled down her face.

"Mom-" Nawa whispered, the word fitting perfectly in her mouth as she reached out, and Panacea scooped her hand and pressed it against her own face.

Our time is so short and I am so very sorry but I have urgent information. Your powers...manifested quite differently than I expected. You're going to be hunted now my dear. I know you've noticed the increasing danger lurking about. You need to get to safety. There's a camp, camp half-blood, that should be able to keep you safe. You will have to make this journey alone, your father can't help you anymore. You're destined for things that he cannot comprehend. Please get there safely, I cannot lose you. Tell your father I'm sorry this is how it ended up...I let love cloud my emotions, but I wouldn't take it back for the world. I l-" Her image rippled and then faded, leaving Nawa's hand hanging in empty space. The garden began to ripple and Nawa shot up in her bed, tears streaming down her face after the dream collapsed with more questions than before.

Despite her confusion about her new destiny, she took the dream seriously and prepared to head out for this camp. She questioned some elders in her village (or at least the ones who didn't think her mere presence would curse them) but they had no recollection of such a place. She tried asking her father who was barely seen outside the village's clinic who didn't have a lot to say now that they had discussed her mother. She had no idea how to approach the matter, would her father even be able to handle her absence? If she tried to explain why, would he even listen or lock her in her room and claim she was mad? She chose to stop by his work with his lunch and give him a hug which was quite the feat seeing that the last time he had made physical contact with her was when she was 6 and he gave her a peck on the head before heading to work. She ran home and wrote him a letter and laid it out on her sleeping blanket and then prepared herself for the trip ahead. Despite having no clue of where she was going and no money, she packed the few clothes she had, her aunts hatchet she used to decapitate the chickens, and enough food for a few days.

Her journey was nothing short of unpleasant and felt hopeless and stupid in the beginning, but every time she thought of turning back she remembered her dream and her mother. She wanted nothing more than to see her again, and this camp seemed to be the way to do so. She was alone at first but her mother's pleas soon fell on some ears and unbenknownst to Nawa, her mother had sent a saytr, Desir, to guide her. She didn't trust him at first, especially when he revealed his weird legs that sent Nawa running in panic only to fall right in the clutch of cerastes that had been hunting her since she left her village. Desir rescued her and after that the two were as thick as thieves. He helped her learn more about the camp and explained her heritage as they traveled. As she learned more about how the gods treated their children, Nawa felt incredibly lucky that Panacea was her mother for she seemed more caring than this "Zeus" Desir spoke of quite often despite the random thunder claps that would happen if he got too mouthy. They hitched rides across the country, fought monsters, barely escaped with their lives from said monsters, and bonded despite the constant chaos. Nawa had never lived life to this degree and her past seemed to be in black ad white now that she had found out about this whole new world she was supposedly apart of. Desir had asked if she was claimed yet due to her not having any visible powers or aptitudes for anything despite the hordes of monsters that followed them and Nawa had nothing to report. Desir explained to her that her mother was a minor goddess and so she probably wouldn't have any powers but she still was very much a demigod. Nawa was just happy to be included.

The duo finally made it to the western coast and slipped onto a cargo ship headed for America and Desir could hardly contain his excitement as they drew closer to the camp and it was contagious. The way he described the camp had etched an image into her mind that she often found herself imagining as they slept. She was going to be home soon.

Things were smooth despite the sirens who almost had the ship go off rail until Nawa wrestled the steering wheel away from the captain and redirected them as Desir made sure the inhabitants of the ship were all firmly secure. They hopped off the ship before it made it to the port and swam to shore. Desir was in high spirits and launched into another speech about the camp as the two made their way down to the island. Nawa's heart was beating out of her chest as they drew closer and closer, barely being able to comprehend that this all was real. It had taken months and she had left everything and everyone behind...but she was finally here. As they approached closer to the gate and the smell of strawberries was thick in the air, a voice called out Desir's name from the thicket behind them. Desir's already joyous expression only got more intense and he grabbed Nawa's hand and the two raced towards his friends call.

"ALEX!! I TOLD YOU MY FIRST MISSION WOULD BE SUCCESSFUL!!" Desir shrieked back while Nawa struggled to keep up and process that she had been his first.

Nawa felt a familiar feeling of panic as the two struggled to find Alex. She suddenly became aware of the darkness and deafening silence as the two stumbled around in the thicket.

"Alex..? I can't find you bud-" Desir's hand was ripped out of Nawa's as a creature suddenly plowed into him and he didn't even have time to scream. It's teeth was buried into his neck as it continued to run and thrash Desir around like a rag doll before remembering its second victim. It quickly disposed of Desir and turned to attack Nawa who had already charged with her pitiful hatchet. Nawa from 2 months ago would've been no match but Desir and the repeated attacks proved to be valuable teachers. The horrifying creature put up quite the fight with it's incredible speed and gnashing mouth. It managed to grab her by the sleeve and then it's bony ridged mouth caught her by the shoulder and Nawa wrestled out of its hold that landed her quite the injury. Nawa finally disembowled the Crocotta which poofed into golden dust and she ran to Desir's crumpled & form. His chest was moving but barely and his eyes were unfocused and almost closed shut.

"Please....I can't lose you too." She cradled his head on her lap with her good arm and tried to stop the bleeding from his neck with her tattered sleeve but it was gushing...

She looked at her bleeding arm and felt something...no that was crazy. Or was it? She could feel her mother's presence guiding her, instructing her with a voice as soft as a whisper.

Use it.

She held her arm over his face and waited as rivulets of her blood slowly dropped into his parted lips. Silence.

"Desir, I'm so sorry..." His eyes shot open but they were blank and stark white. His wound started glowing white as well until it was so bright she had to cover her eyes. It vanished as quickly as it had come and Nawa felt her adrenaline slipping and she collapsed on him. She didn't remember much after that but she remembered his glowing white eyes as he scooped her up before it went dark.

She awoke in the healing tent with Desir pacing around her bed. Thankfully his eyes were normal...and so was everything else. There wasn't a trace of evidence that he had a chunk bitten out of him. However, Nawa wasn't as lucky. Desir explained the events that had occurred during the day she had slept and how her blood had impacted him. He felt a power surge after she had healed him which allowed him to get her to camp. He had instructed the healers to give her some of her own blood ("How are you grimacing when you did it to ME!") which had absolutely no affect.

"At least you have a power after all!" Desir exclaimed happily as she inspected her bandaged arm. "You're a walking ambrosia fountain!"

Nawa knew only a handful of English at first and so communicated in latin with her peers while Desir and Chiron helped her with her English as she adapted to the camp. She was in the Hermes cabin at first and then was moved to the Apollo cabin and they were all very intrigued with her "ability." After some poking and prodding they turned out to be fairly cool and taught her about different kinds of medicinal healing, plants, and archery. She's now a regular healer at the healing tent and proficient in English as well as a master of cleaver fighting, that was at least until her mother gave Nawa her father's staff, the Rod of Asclepius.

Last edited by a moderator:

home
one
two
three
  • Meet Dexter Aria Sloane. She typically goes by Dexโ€”she thinks it sounds badassโ€”but Dexter is fine, too. Sheโ€™s eighteen years old and insists that sheโ€™s an adult because of it. Sheโ€™s an asexual biromantic cisfemale with no real leanโ€”she doesnโ€™t spend much time thinking about romance. She was born on October 31stโ€”Halloween nightโ€”which makes her a Scorpio. Sheโ€™s a demigod child of the God of the Underworld himself: Hades.

Dex stands at a whopping five foot seven, which she constantly uses to her advantage. Her dark, chocolate-colored hair falls just below her shoulders. Itโ€™s naturally straight, with a few waves here and there, and she keeps it parted down the middle. Her eyes are a warm brown with rings of murky green on the outsides of her irises. Sheโ€™s of an athletic buildโ€”long and lithe like a runner, but donโ€™t let that fool you. She can pack quite the punch. Her body is littered with scars from years of battle and training at camp. Aside from these she has a piercing on each ear, a nose ring, and a few minimalistic tattoos on her fingers. She has a very punk aesthetic. Her wardrobe consists almost entirely of black, leather, and denim, and what outfit is complete without some silver rings, a couple of chains, and maybe even a choker? She has a couple of pairs of sneakers, but sheโ€™s most fond of her many pairs of black Doc Martens, especially the ones with the platform heels because sometimes, being five foot seven just isnโ€™t enough. Starring as Dexter Sloane is Emma Mackey.
    pantone
    ยฎ

Bottomless Pit
    Dexter Sloane

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
"name's zayne, and you?"

basics.
name : zayne malik harlow.
nickname(s) : preferably none.
sexuality : heterosexual
date of birth : january twenty-seven. aquarius.
species : bastard child of a shitty greek deity. demi-god.
godly parentage : "the god of fish. go figure."
visage.
height : "six-two."
hair : "it's dark brown. curly-- but i don't take much care of it. messy i guess but i always have a fade."
eyes : "it's always compared to the sea. a mixture of green and blue, with shades constantly blending."
physical description : zayne is one of the more physically gifted campers at camp half-blood. he stands at 6'2", and weighs just over 180lbs. his body is comprised mostly of muscle due to his anger-fueled training regime. his workouts are evident, and his back and arms are littered with scars from battle. zayne has olive coloured skin, though miraculously enough his face is virtually flawless. his sea-coloured eyes are adorned by strong cheek bones, a bold chin, and pearly white teeth. from his childhood, he has tattoos down his chest and arms. the one on his chest states in cursive: "only god can judge me", obviously he has a strong distaste for it now. on his right bicep depicts the image of a merman with a gold medal adorning its neck.
scars or birthmarks : "i've got a couple scars. dunno' 'bout a birthmark though."
style : zayne's style is oriented towards optimal range of motion. due to this he's almost always seen either in sleeveless or topless, adorned with a pair of joggers and running shoes. he despises the chunkiness of armour, and is almost never seen wearing any form of protection even when sparring with weapons. a habit he picked up from his former life, zayne continues to adorn his ears with diamond stud earrings even in battle.
fc : rome flynn.
persona.
personality : zayne is far from one of the most easy-going campers at camp half-blood, and is more-so the opposite. he has a brooding disposition, and tends to dwell on the wrongs that have been dealt him since his rough past. he has a very short temper, and takes after his father, poseidon, in that regard. zayne's first resort when it comes to conflict is resorting to his fists, or some sort of violence. he's not one to converse, especially on first introduction, and finds it hard to trust new faces and even some old ones alike. his anger is actually what fuels a lot of his combat proficiency, and has aided him in becoming a stellar warrior, but a poor sportsman. he's uber competitive as well, rightfully so.

paired with his father's anger issues, zayne is also just as sure, and proud of himself as poseidon is. though he isn't necessarily vain or egotistical, his life before camp half blood was spent in competitive sports, and has carried into his life at camp half blood. even when just sparring, zayne has shown signs of an unhealthy bloodlust, and in taking out his anger on his opponents he shows glimpses of the pain he endures by carrying it out on other people. due to this he never actually knows when to stop, especially when in a rage. on more than one occasion chiron or a camp counsellor has had to break up a fight between zayne and a competitor. it's no surprise zayne doesn't take insults, or disrespect lightly either.

even with his friends, zayne is very distant and less on the talkative side. he'd much rather be the listener in conversations as he'd rather not disclose much about himself. due to this he's seen as somewhat timid unless angered, but has also developed a keen ability to understand others even if he doesn't necessarily want to. he's someone to vent to as long as you're on good terms with him, and are able to handle his blunt responses too.
vices : short-temper, impulsive, short-sighted, mean, blunt, stubborn.
virtues : honest, intuitive, strong, courageous, determined, ambitious, understanding.
likes : zayne enjoys swimming and being near water. his favourite dishes always include fish, an honourable mention is sushi. fighting, sparring, weapons, training. he's rather simple.
dislikes : zayne dislikes interruption, annoyance, and unwarranted noise. he also hates when people pry into his history. he doesn't enjoy loud noises.
fears : he fears actually meeting his father, and hates the idea of breaking down in front of poseidon. he fears death like any rational human being. fears bugs, insects, and monsters.
ailments : like other demi-gods, zayne suffers from dyslexia. he has a difficult time arranging words, and reading long sentences due to his minds intuition with ancient greek dialect rather than mortal languages.

demigod abilities.
greek deity empowerment, poseidon : zayne's demigod abilities each stem from poseidon, the temperamental god of the sea.
*superhuman physiology : as the descendant of one of the big three, zayne's physiology is slightly greater than that of regular campers and far surpasses mundane capabilities. his endurance, speed, resilience, reflexes, more are augmented by the blood of poseidon that courses through his veins.

zayne is a special case though, as it's speculated that his DNA almost resembles more closely that of a cyclopes than demi-good (hence his height, and muscle. though he does have demi-god qualities). this is justification to the fact that his strength and durability are vastly ahead of other demi-gods, and rival that of the cyclopes. zayne has the strength to push cars over with maximum effort, to dent tough weaponry, shatter pillars, and more. his durability withstands mundane bladed weapons, and defeats even the slightest thought of blisters. piercing his skin with even the sharpest weapons proves difficult, though he can be shot and stabbed (with more effort) as anybody else.
*aquatic adaption : zayne's body and energy improves significantly when in the ocean. he's able to stay underwater for prolonged periods of time (about half an hour) before coming up for breah, and is not bound by the lack of light down under. his vision beneath water is just as good as when he's on land. the speed of his swimming is also identical to that of trained of Olympians even without proper training or exercise and lasts for much longer distances. most prominent both below, and above the ocean, zayne is exempted from the effects of water pressure that comes with deep water. what would crush a regular human might only serve as a slight inconvenience to zayne. due to this, when above water where the pressure of air is far less than water, zayne is able to leap far and high distances. he's capable of leaping about five feet forwards in a single bound, and five feet upwards with ease.

similarly to poseidon, zayne also has divine authority over his father's subjects. he can communicate telepathically to equines and sea creatures who treat him with deference and lordly respect. while zayne is able to just communicate with the fish, he's also able to telepathically persuade them to do his bidding.
*watercraft intuition : zayne possesses an intimate awareness of any ship he is on (canoe, sailing ships, motorboats, etc.), those that enter his vicinity, and has the innate ability to conduct any sea craft. he's also always aware of his nautical location at sea, allowing him to know exactly where he is at all times.
*limited hydrokinesis : some say it is because of his anger, or the strained relationship between zayne and his father, but zayne lacks the ability to consciously manipulate water. the only applications he currently possesses is the ability to come out of any body of water completely dry if he chooses to. being around zayne, some describe the air to be rather dry (likely more flammable) because his skin subconsciously absorbs moisture from the air. he has no actual offensive or defensive applications with hydrokinesis.
*aphoridte's curse : when zayne initially arrived at camp half-blood, his distaste for the camp was far above terrible. around the time of his arrival, a child of aphrodite was in the process of being claimed when zayne shouted curse words to the god, her child, and the rest of olympus. due to said decision, aphrodite stripped zayne of his reflection, to never be given the opportunity to adore oneself. not in puddles, windows, mirrors, etc. wherever he stands in reflections, it appears as if nothing is there (including his clothes). the only exception to this is because telephones and cameras don't take reflections, it is refraction of light, zayne still appears in photographs.

weaknesses : zayne's hydrokinetic abilities are virtually none.
due to the nature of his aquatic adaption, zayne needs to spend time in the water (about twice every twenty-four hours) to avoid asphyxiation and drying up. his skin passively absorbing moisture in the air aids in averting this, but several minutes of being submerged in water and water consumption are key to his survival.
zayne lacks any resistance to magic, and its effects. he knows virtually nothing about the mystic arts.
zayne's fighting style, and weapon of choice (golden spear) serve as close to mid-range weapons. he hasn't much long-ranged attacks, or defensive intuition either.
the inability to see his own reflection.

other.
# of years at chb : two years.
weapon of choice : golden spear - initially a gift from his mother, when concealed the spear appears as a regular shark-tooth on a drawstring. when ripped off, the spear retracts, with the tooth of the shark turning into the tip of the spear, and the glamour incantation subsiding. the effects of poseidon's magical transformation to his necklace took place shortly he arrived at camp half-blood. while light-weight to hold, the spear is very strong, durable, and sharp to the touch.
background : zayne was born in malibu, california. his mother was a decorated swimmer by the name of cintoia harlow, one that'd visited three olympics and finished with 2 gold medals by her 36th birthday. cintoia harlow was much like her son in the case that she only ever depended on herself. born and raised in the bronx, new york, cintoia was an african-american born to nigerian immigrants. she worked her ass off in her studies, but found a true love and knack for swimming. she set aside distractions to focus on her goal, and following her highly touted swim year at syracuse university, cintoia participated in three consecutive olympics. she finished third in her first go at the olympics at the age of 24, and won her first at 28, amongst other awards both in swimming and the betterment of her community. cintoia spent her life as another member of new york athletes glory, and was a celebrity to african-americans and everybody alike.

with her focus on either training or giving, cintoia never had her sights set much on men. following her officially retirement at the age of 38, she relocated to malibu, california in order to stay close to the waves, and ocean. it was then that she met a surfer by the name of aqua jackson. though her standards were definitely high for a woman of her age, wealth, and popularity, aqua was able to seduce cintoia with an unearthly charm. following months of dating, and cintoia staying persistent on keeping her womanhood, she eventually fell for the man. in usual "godly" fashion, aqua (who was really poseidon) disappeared, and left cintoia with a son-- zayne.

growing up, it had always been zayne and his mother. in spite of being a single mother at her age, and the discrimination that came with it, cintoia was a loving mother to zayne. she tried her best to keep her son out of the limelight, though it wouldn't be a surprise if people recognized him from magazine covers trying to encourage propaganda.

zayne grew up with little worry as a child. surrounded by waves, and wealth, he quickly found a love for swimming, and grew the same olympic aspirations his mother once had. with the training of a former olympic gold-medalist, elite instructors at his disposals, and the malibu waves, zayne was set for the future. along with olympic-style swimming, he was fond of surfing the malibu waves as well. he was highly touted in swimming, and surfing alike. since middle school he'd been touted as a top 5 swimmer, and next in line to succeed his mother. he even appeared in commercials and endorsements along with his mom. still, zayne was never one for the camera and the fancy lights. he enjoyed going in, getting the job done, and returning home. the money and fame never enticed him, likely because he'd grown up with it already.

something else that might've also gnawed at his interest in being in the limelight was the monsters he saw. ever since his twelfth birthday, zayne couldn't help but notice the cyclopes' growling at him, minotaurs snorting smoke, and more. he lived with an innate fear, too scared to tell or warn anybody. he assumed he was crazy, as no one else seemed to notice it. zayne didn't want to be considered crazy-- not with the number of celebrity friends his mother had that checked into rehabilitation. he wanted to go professional in swimming, not live in the psych ward.

zayne's life really only went to shit the summer of his 11th grade. poseidon had ordered one of his sons, a centaur, to watch over zayne. his best friend, a.j. . though he'd been ordered to deliver zayne to camp half-blood upon reaching his eighteenth birthday, zayne was abruptly attacked on the road while he, a.j. , his mother, and her boyfriend were on the way to a celebrity gala. their limousine was destroyed, and outside stood a giant satyr, and ogre. the limousine was crushed upon impact by one of the monster's, though zayne could hardly remember what the attack was like. with the car halted, he remembered the monsters shooting their arms in and out of the vehicle. one stretched in- the giant ogre hand, and clasped itself around the head of his mother's boyfriend. with a firm squeeze, blood and bone matter littered zayne's tuxedo. his mother faced the same fate right after. as for zayne, it's said he was supposed to be delivered alive, while a.j. jumped in to defend the demi-god. now revealed as a trained centaur, a.j. was able to use the force of the centaur against it's ogre associate, killing the ogre with the centaur's weapon, before finally killing the less strong of the two on his own, the centaur.

confused, and disoriented, zayne passed out in the limousine. a.j. picked his limp body from the car, and immediately began the trip to camp half-blood. it was on the ride there that a.j. disclosed his initial assignment to protect zayne, and the fate his mother had suffered. on the news channel, it was described as a single vehicle crash-- one that killed his mother and her boyfriend instantly, apparently tossed his and a.j.'s bodies (yet to be found), and left the family driver with a tremendous bill and lawsuit. zayne quickly skipped the stages of denial, and sadness. his anger took over, and he attempted to wound a.j. in the car, though they'd arrived at camp in the nick of time.

zayne cursed at the counselors and other children upon arrival. he was very distant from the other campers at his initial arrival, and honestly still is. he's since channeled his anger into his training, but more often than not, refuses direct orders and acts on his own will. he was only recently claimed by poseidon months pre-ic, and has since been angered that even with the death of his mother it took poseidon almost a year and a half to claim him. and that while the god could descend to fuck his mother, he couldn't so much as warn them about magical creatures out to kill them. he would never forgive poseidon for all those years he thought he was crazy and imagining those monsters-- ones that could've killed him at any time.
relationships : to be determined.
theme song : believer - imagine dragons.
"half-blood's too unpredictable even for jupiter's uniform. we'd dummy them."
"shit's always been weird. nothing new, really. it'll fade like they always do."
"don't care."
zayne refused to answer.
"that this is over."

thanks incandescent

Last edited:
basics
visage
psyche
other
  • Atreus Asker

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

Morgan Saint-Yves

Essentials
Name: Morgan Saint-Yves
Nickname: None, yet !
DoB + Zodiac: April 12th, Aries
Godly Parentage: Tyche (Mother, Goddess of Fortune), Pierre Saint-Yves (Father, Mortal)
Faceclaim: Julien Desvaux de Marginy

Visage
Height: 177.8cm (5'10")
Hair: Ginger
Eyes: Dark Blue
Scars or birthmarks: Faint thin scar across left palm

Psyche
Personality:
Morgan has had the good fortune of always seeing the glass half full. Generally positivity is his 'MO', and with that comes a knack for letting the world happen to him. Generally content to not do a whole lot, Morgan's positivity easily leads him to inaction, and to his credit it usually works out. This can often present itself as him being a rather empty person with little to him more than a smile and some laughter, which isn't entirely wrong.
On a less general level, Morgan wants to be everyone's friend. In his eyes it can't hurt to be nice, especially if they're interesting. People are generally fascinating to him, although Morgan would be much less eloquent in his reasoning.
Outside of that he has his interests and passions, but they don't define him much. He prefers to keep those to himself, and instead. As said, earlier, it is true that from the outside he seems fairly empty, if not uninteresting. As far as he presents himself, there really isn't much more to him than being a nice and generally relaxed person.

Demigod Abilities:
Tychokinesis: He's pretty lucky, and maybe you are too if you know him.​
Strengths:
Perceptive: He is pretty good at noticing the smaller details both in people, and the world around him.​
Running: Not much to say here. He can run pretty quick for a pretty long time. Maybe Hermes is his grandfather...​
Sociable: Conversation comes fairly naturally.​
Lucky: It's almost uncomfortable how lucky he can be.​
French: He speaks French. That has to be a strength, right?​
Weaknesses:
Perfunctory: Effort is applied sparingly.​
Insincere: If he doesn't like you, he won't say. Sometimes for better but mostly for worse.​
Weak: He can't lift all that much or hit that hard.​
Doing almost anything with friends: Passing the time is nice, especially with others.​
Idle chatting: Why not converse a little?​
Driving: It's the best way to go nowhere and end up somewhere else, although it isn't that great to do in excess.​
Dogs: They can kind of talk to you.​
Dislikes:
Silence: It's almost the opposite of talking, what did you expect?​
Leading: Again, letting the world happen to him. Not the other way around.​
Repetition: It's just plain boring.​
Waste: It's bad for everyone, especially the planet.​
Fears:
Being truly alone: Nobody to talk to, alone only with himself.​
Losing his voice: Conversation keeps him going. Losing that is pretty close to losing everything.​
Ailments: None, outside of the regular for Demigods.
Backstory
Morgan was born in a small apartment nestled in a less eventful corner of Chicago. Somewhere near a park, not that it mattered much. His early life wasn't lived there. Instead he bounced between the families of his father's older brothers. One lived in quiet suburb of Seattle while the other owned a vineyard in France, that had apparently been in the family for generations. Needless to say both uncles had large families.
Bouncing between the two families made Morgan accustomed to feeling a visitor for most of his life. He became to expect people to show him around their lives as if he was a guest. Meaningless chit-chat became second nature, as did waiting around. Maybe he didn't want to leave or forget the moment he was stuck in. Maybe it was something else.
When he turned twelve his father decided he had enough time on his hands to have Morgan move back to Chicago permanently. This was never a point of bitterness for the boy. He knew his father was busy with work and all. However, he would have to begin to make appearances. His father had a fairly strict image of what a future was for Morgan, which while not unreasonable, didn't click well with not doing a whole lot. While he understood he was afforded a few more years of relative freedom, he knew his teenage years wouldn't be as whimsical as the rest of his life had been. The occurrences of the demigod's
Exactly on cue, on his thirteenth birthday Morgan was introduced to his primary passion. Through pure coincidence walking home from school he encountered a few high-schoolers picking up litter. After a short conversation he became wildly committed to environmentalism. This sudden shift in interest was not unnoticed by his father, who did his best to support these interests, as he felt they were a good use of both of their time. The two would begin to grow closer as they spent their free time cleaning up their neighborhood, and trying to reduce their personal waste. Some time shortly after the two decided mutually to stop eating meat products.
Morgan's time at Camp Half-Blood went about as unremarkably as the rest of his life had been. He was never too important to draw anyone's attention, and hardly bothered with getting the attention of anyone inside it. Truly nothing special there.

The Rest of It
Years at Camp H. Blood: Three
Weapon of choice: Something like a spear
Relationships: None, for now !

Conversation
"Between camp half-blood and camp jupiter, whoโ€™d win capture the flag? Why?"
"Jupiter. They seem pretty into that sort of thing, right?"​

"What do you think is behind all the weird stuff thatโ€™s been happening lately?"
"I mean, I 'dunno. Probably something pretty scary, you know? Whatever it is it's a bit out of my league."​

"How do you want to be remembered after you die?"
"That's kinda dark. I guess not much different from most. You know, old and that stuff."​

"What was the happiest moment of your life?"
"''Dunno, that's kinda hard. I guess visiting my uncle's family in France when I was old enough to drink there." (Muffle snickering) "In all seriousness though, probably the first time me and my dad took in a haul of recycling from the neighborhood. That was good."​

"Thereโ€™s a shooting star over there! quick, make a wish!"
(Restrained Laughter) "Why not, sure."​

faceclaim 1.jpg

Essentials
Name: Morgan Saint-Yves
Nickname: None, yet !
DoB + Zodiac: April 12th, Aries
Godly Parentage: Tyche (Mother, Goddess of Fortune), Pierre Saint-Yves (Father, Mortal)
Faceclaim: Julien Desvaux de Marginy

Visage
Height: 177.8cm (5'10")
Hair: Ginger
Eyes: Dark Blue
Scars or birthmarks: Faint thin scar across left palm

Psyche
Personality:
Morgan has had the good fortune of always seeing the glass half full. Generally positivity is his 'MO', and with that comes a knack for letting the world happen to him. Generally content to not do a whole lot, Morgan's positivity easily leads him to inaction, and to his credit it usually works out. This can often present itself as him being a rather empty person with little to him more than a smile and some laughter, which isn't entirely wrong.
On a less general level, Morgan wants to be everyone's friend. In his eyes it can't hurt to be nice, especially if they're interesting. People are generally fascinating to him, although Morgan would be much less eloquent in his reasoning.
Outside of that he has his interests and passions, but they don't define him much. He prefers to keep those to himself, and instead. As said, earlier, it is true that from the outside he seems fairly empty, if not uninteresting. As far as he presents himself, there really isn't much more to him than being a nice and generally relaxed person.

Demigod Abilities:
Tychokinesis: He's pretty lucky, and maybe you are too if you know him.
Strengths:
Perceptive: He is pretty good at noticing the smaller details both in people, and the world around him.
Running: Not much to say here. He can run pretty quick for a pretty long time. Maybe Hermes is his grandfather...
Sociable: Conversation comes fairly naturally.
Lucky: It's almost uncomfortable how lucky he can be.
French: He speaks French. That has to be a strength, right?
Weaknesses:
Perfunctory: Effort is applied sparingly.
Insincere: If he doesn't like you, he won't say. Sometimes for better but mostly for worse.
Weak: He can't lift all that much or hit that hard.
Doing almost anything with friends: Passing the time is nice, especially with others.
Idle chatting: Why not converse a little?
Driving: It's the best way to go nowhere and end up somewhere else, although it isn't that great to do in excess.
Dogs: They can kind of talk to you.
Dislikes:
Silence: It's almost the opposite of talking, what did you expect?
Leading: Again, letting the world happen to him. Not the other way around.
Repetition: It's just plain boring.
Waste: It's bad for everyone, especially the planet.
Fears:
Being truly alone: Nobody to talk to, alone only with himself.
Losing his voice: Conversation keeps him going. Losing that is pretty close to losing everything.
Ailments: None, outside of the regular for Demigods.
Backstory
Morgan was born in a small apartment nestled in a less eventful corner of Chicago. Somewhere near a park, not that it mattered much. His early life wasn't lived there. Instead he bounced between the families of his father's older brothers. One lived in quiet suburb of Seattle while the other owned a vineyard in France, that had apparently been in the family for generations. Needless to say both uncles had large families.
Bouncing between the two families made Morgan accustomed to feeling a visitor for most of his life. He became to expect people to show him around their lives as if he was a guest. Meaningless chit-chat became second nature, as did waiting around. Maybe he didn't want to leave or forget the moment he was stuck in. Maybe it was something else.
When he turned twelve his father decided he had enough time on his hands to have Morgan move back to Chicago permanently. This was never a point of bitterness for the boy. He knew his father was busy with work and all. However, he would have to begin to make appearances. His father had a fairly strict image of what a future was for Morgan, which while not unreasonable, didn't click well with not doing a whole lot. While he understood he was afforded a few more years of relative freedom, he knew his teenage years wouldn't be as whimsical as the rest of his life had been. The occurrences of the demigod's
Exactly on cue, on his thirteenth birthday Morgan was introduced to his primary passion. Through pure coincidence walking home from school he encountered a few high-schoolers picking up litter. After a short conversation he became wildly committed to environmentalism. This sudden shift in interest was not unnoticed by his father, who did his best to support these interests, as he felt they were a good use of both of their time. The two would begin to grow closer as they spent their free time cleaning up their neighborhood, and trying to reduce their personal waste. Some time shortly after the two decided mutually to stop eating meat products.
Morgan's time at Camp Half-Blood went about as unremarkably as the rest of his life had been. He was never too important to draw anyone's attention, and hardly bothered with getting the attention of anyone inside it. Truly nothing special there.

The Rest of It
Years at Camp H. Blood: Three
Weapon of choice: Something like a spear
Relationships: None, for now !

Conversation
"Between camp half-blood and camp jupiter, whoโ€™d win capture the flag? Why?"
"Jupiter. They seem pretty into that sort of thing, right?"

"What do you think is behind all the weird stuff thatโ€™s been happening lately?"
"I mean, I 'dunno. Probably something pretty scary, you know? Whatever it is it's a bit out of my league."

"How do you want to be remembered after you die?"
"That's kinda dark. I guess not much different from most. You know, old and that stuff."

"What was the happiest moment of your life?"
"''Dunno, that's kinda hard. I guess visiting my uncle's family in France when I was old enough to drink there." (Muffle snickering) "In all seriousness though, probably the first time me and my dad took in a haul of recycling from the neighborhood. That was good."

"Thereโ€™s a shooting star over there! quick, make a wish!"
(Restrained Laughter) "Why not, sure."

Last edited:
WJWDAADGPFC5NGKWBRP4A2ZIPQ~2.jpg
Name: Victor Inzerillo

nickname(s): Vic

sexuality: In his own words "Who gives a crap"

dob + zodiac: August/04/2004 Leo

species: Demigod

godly parentage: Nike

height: 5'8

hair: Black

eyes: Brown

physical description: From a distance Victor isn't all that impressive, average looks, average height, and a slim looking build don't do much to make him stand out among his literal god like piers. It's only when you get close that anything about him starts to stand out, his slim build is actually compact steel cable like muscle, his self confidence makes it seem like he's well over 6'5, and his looks... Well those are still average.

scars or birthmarks: In his own words "Scars? HA! Someone has to hit me first"

style : Victor can normally be seen wearing jeans, a camp shirt that he's removed the sleeves from and a gold necklace with a small depiction of Nike on it. When away from the camp he replaces the camp shit with a white undershirt and leather jacket.

personality : To describe Victor as cocky would be putting lightly he has a near constant self confident smirk plastered to his face, he is so convinced of his own greatness that it actually starts to rub off on those around him. Despite this attitude he's made friends with most of the other campers and is fairly quick at making friends out of any new arrivals, because his cockiness never comes off as malicious or condescending, he's just happy to be so dam good at almost everything he does. That joy and wonder brought on by his own abilities bubbles up whenever he opens his mouth so most seem to find his self confidence endearing.

That being said he isn't the brightest bulb in the box, that's not to say he's altogether stupid he's actually closer to the lower side of average, and he knows it. Victor generally leaves any "brainy" stuff to campers he thinks are better suited to such tasks. It's not uncommon to see him asking for help from smarter campers which for him is almost everybody else at the camp. Long story short Victor Inzerillo is a guy who knows his lane and is completely fine with that.

- vices (3+):

LIKES A GOOD FIGHT: There are only a few things that Victor like more than fighting, if there is an opportunity to throw a punch Victor will be chomping at the bit to be the first one to do it.

OBSESSED WITH WINNING: This is one of the few things that Victor likes more than a fight winning that fight, or winning capture the flag, or a game of connect four.

AS SMART AS HE ISN'T: Another thing that Victor likes more than a good fight, surprisingly enough, learning new things. Despite his lack of scholarly ability he loves to learn and figure out things. Most recently he's been spending a lot of time around the Hecate cabin trying to pick up how to use magic, with little success.

virtues (3+):

BRAVE

LOYAL TO A FAULT

ALWAYS WILLING TO LEND A HAND

demigod abilities:

NATURALLY TALENTED: Being the son of the goddess of victory seems to have given Victor a talent in anything that could be considered a competition. It only took him three days to become one of the better swordsman in camp, less time than that to set a new record on the climbing wall, and only twenty minutes to almost fully master driving a chariot.

UNFAIR FAIRNESS: Nike doesn't only represent victory she's the literal spirit of competition. Because of this Victor seems to gain or loose just enough power and skill to make any fight he's in a fair fight. But what Nike considers to be fair is only for her to know.

strengths:

PURE TALENT

EXCELLENT STAMINA

DRIVEN TO WIN

weaknesses:

LOVES HIS MOMMA: Due to the fact that Nike could or chose to be around more throughout Victor's life than most divine parents he sees her as more of a mother and less as a god with duties and rules she has to follow. As such he tends to treat most gods as part of his extended family rather than cosmically powered sociopaths.

KINDA SORTA DUMB: As previously stated Victor isn't a genius, he has a hard time adapting to new things on the fly and tends to ignore problems he doesn't immediately have an answer for trusting/hoping someone else can fix it or at least tell him how to fix it.

WALKING TALKING BALLISTIC MISSILE: Victor is not a leader, he doesn't want any sort of authority at all. He isn't smart enough to come up with complex strategies or tactics, he needs someone else to do that while he's punching.

BUTT HURT SUN DRIVING JERK: Victor can't pick up a bow without it falling apart in his hands due to a curse placed on him by Apollo, Victor accidentally, ACCIDENTALLY, fell asleep during a performance by the sun god himself when he made a rare visit to camp. In Victor's defense it was a really bad limerick.

likes (3+):

Boxing
Chariots
Climbing
Wrestling
Swimming
A good slice of pizza
Someone at the camp (everybody knows he does just not who it is and Victor is being weirdly quiet about it)

dislikes (3+):
Math
Anything that requires to much math
Limericks
Poems
Those weird harp looking instruments
Apollo
No really MATH

fears:
Disappointing his momma
Dying not on his feet
Not getting into Elysium
Not being remembered

ailments:
Apollo's curse

# of years at chb: 4
weapon of choice:

A mace made out of celestial bronze that looks like an aluminum baseball bat to until he smacks it on the ground three times, a pair of bronze knuckles that are disguised as a belt buckle.

background: Victor's father was a professional boxer by the name of Tony Inzerillo. Tony wasn't particularly famous and spent most of his career in the middle ranks, but he had one fan that showed up to all of his fights and always cheered louder than anybody else in the stadium. He always noticed her from his corner in between rounds standing in the front row cheering him on for all she was worth, and he fell for her more and more every time he heard her yell his name she always seemed to slip out before he could catch her. After months of almost catching her the pro boxer had finally had enough, he asked her to dinner in front of a packed stadium from the center of the ring after a first round knock out win. At the time he had no way of knowing she was Nike the ancient Greek goddess of victory but she could have been a cyclops for all he cared, every time he won a fight she was waiting for him in the parking lot and every time she was gone by the next morning. Years of this went by the one morning she was still there when Tony woke up, she has a serious expression on her face the man had never seen before, Nike told him who she was, why she couldn't be with him all the time, and that she was pregnant with his child. Nike had expected Tony to be furious or accuse her of lying or just tell her to get out of his apartment, but all the veteran boxer did was laugh. He wasn't concerned with all of the complications he was just happy that she was with him when she could be and practically overjoyed at the prospect of being a father.

They're relationship continued as it had before Tony fighting and Nike joining him on his way home after wins until the day came and Tony woke up to a baby in his bed with a little note stuck to his night stand with the kids name on it, Victor. Tony took to being a semi single father with a dogged determination and little Victor went every where with his old man, Tony would carry Victor along with him when he did roadwork in the morning and sit with Tony's coach when he was at the gym, and oddly enough he'd sit with his mother when Tony was fighting. Nike still came to all of Tony's fights and still went home with him, and Victor, on the nights he won. Again years passed and Victor grew up, he still went every where with his dad, he still did roadwork in the morning but he wasn't being carried anymore, he still went to the gym but he wasn't just sitting he was amazing Tony's coach by learning to box, and he still went to Tony's fights but he was up and cheering just as loud as his mother.

When Victor turned eleven Nike surprised him by taking him to camp half-blood, Victor flourished at the camp, befriending everyone he could and only being slightly annoying to those he couldn't, excelling at everything the required physical skill, he loved every second of it, and once the summer was over his dad would come and pick him up and they'd go back to they're little apartment in uptown New York. Fours years came and went with this being the norm for Victor, sure there was the occasional monster attack and the always present problem of his grades in school but Victor was happy. Then last winter Tony was told he had a title shot for the first and probably the last time in his career. His dad threw himself into training harder than ever he even outpaced Victor on several occasions even with the kids half divine body, and like usual his mother was there at the arena for his dads big title fight. The match was one for the history books nine rounds of the best fighting Victor had ever seen from his dad and when it was over Tony Inzerillo stood alone in the middle of the ring championship belt held high. Victor was jumping and screaming in pride and happiness until he looked at his mother. Nike stood next to him in the front row still and silent with a small sad smile on her face, she turned to Victor and told him that Chiron would be waiting at the hospital for him before turning and disappearing into the crowd. Tony died that night, sometime during the final moments of the match he had suffered a brain aneurysm and was already gone by the time the ref called for the ring doctor. Chiron was waiting for Victor at the hospital when the ambulance carrying his dads body pulled in, the whole way to the hospital and the whole way to camp Victor never shed a tear when asked why he would only smile his crooked cocky little smile and say "Because pops went the way he wanted, on his feet, belt in hand, the crowd chanting his name...what better gift could mom give him".

Relationships: Victor has a crush on someone but he's not saying who.

theme song: My Way (Frank Sinatra)

- QNA:

Uh duh Camp Half blood, why? Cause they got me knucklehead!

Look my guy that's not the kinda thing I handle, let the smart people figure smart problems, I just hope that when they due there's something for me to hit.

I want a constellation, like that one guy got, Hercules! That's his name right? Or was that just in the disney movie? Anyway I want to be with the rest of the stars.

Watching my dad win the world middleweight championship belt, course that's also a sad one to I guess.

I hope pops is doing alright, wherever they sent him down there.

Last edited:

• akamine mari

daughter of hecate

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
Callus Rune.jpg
Name: Collin C. Rune, now known as Callus.

Nickname(s): Cal, Collie (Do not use Collie unless he allows you to)

Sexuality: Always says he's straight but may have bisexual tendencies.

D.o.B and Zodiac Sign: Jan 26, Aquarius.

Godly Parentage (if demigod): Vulkan

|Visage|

Height: 6'2

Hair: Dark brown with hints of copper

Eyes: Pure hazel

Physical Description:

Physically, Callus is in good shape from working the forges. The SPQR tattoo, still jet black, rests on his wrist positioned above his godly father's insignia, the hammer and anvil. Three black bars rest beneath the symbol, signifying his 3 years stay at Camp Jupiter.

Scars/Birthmarks:

He has a nasty burn on his left side from an unfortunate forging mishap.

Style (optional): Callus doesn't prioritize fashion, but he makes an effort to look nice. He does this through simple white tees and jeans/cargo shorts on normal days.
On excursions, he tends to go for an unzipped hoodie or jacket over a white or black tee, depending on his mood. When forging, he tends to use sleeveless white tees and jeans, which is okay since he's inherently fireproof. His battle attire consists of the cloak that the stranger left him and a supply belt.

|Psyche|

Personality:
Callus is extremely loyal to his allies and friends, willing to do almost anything within his power to bring them happiness.

Being the silent type, he empathizes well with close friends and is often described as the "rant closet" of the group. This also means that heโ€™s a bit of a closed book, with almost no one knowing much about him except his close mortal friends.

In his comfort zone, he is charismatic and charming as a person, often cracking jokes and generally being a pleasant guy.

Extremely involved in the forge, he aims to develop new weapons and materials from which to make said weapons.

Through devotion and strong will, he stops at nothing until his goals are made to be a reality.

Vices:
Sarcastic.
Stubborn.
Absent-minded when relaxed.

Virtues:
Empathetic.
Extremely loyal.
Charismatic.
Calm-nerved.

Demigod Abilities:

Pyrokinesis: The ability to control fire and heat as well as being completely immune to the effects of fire.
Callus expends his strength to concentrate heat into a specific place, usually his hands, which then combusts into flames. Flames that are conjured up by Callus require conscious effort instead of strength to keep alive. Increasing the temperature of these flames will expend more of Callus' strength. Killing these flames gives back the strength Callus used to create them in the first place. If any outside forces increase the temperature of Callus' flames, killing those flames will give Callus more strength than what he used before.
Basic Abilities: Fireball Summoning | Body Temp Control | Heat Aura

Knowledge of the Forge: The ability to properly use a forge, creating both normal and enchanted weapons and equipment.
Basic Abilities: Weapon Repair | Weapon Enchant | Weapon Construct

Spell Weaponry: The usage of weapons as a conduit to amplify spells that the user may utilize.

Weapon Calling: Weapons owned by the user can be called to the user, no matter where it may be located.

Strengths:
Able to quickly make tactical decisions, often making for a reliable field leader
Being a silent type, he can suppress his presence, making an ideal melee assassin.
Nimble and elusive from a young age, he can survive hand to hand combat, despite not being particularly skilled in self-defense.

Weaknesses:
He lets his emotions affect his decision making and more importantly his magic
He is highly susceptible to psychic magic, as his mental state and fortitude is worse off
He is very likely to be controlled or manipulated if a close friend or a relative of his was involved in a dangerous situation
He usually forgets about his magical limits, causing him to burn out carelessly more often
Having trained alone for the majority of his time at Camp Jupiter, he's inexperienced with a majority of weapons, both in using the weapon and defending from it.

-Reading any books, regardless of genre, favoring scientific and romantic books
-Furry and cuddly animals of all kinds, except cats
-Watching any films, regardless of genre, favoring horror and romance films
-Cold weather, since he can adjust his body temperature to find the most comfortable temp.

Dislikes:
-Seeing a power struggle within a group. Prefers to have a clear-cut leader with no hassle.
-People who invade personal space, although heโ€™s very physical with close friends.
-Feuds or internal conflicts between friends or allies

Fears:
Is absolutely terrified of the ocean.
Is slightly scared of centipedes and creepy crawlies.

Ailments: None that he knows of.

|Other|
Recorded Years at CHB/CJ: 3 years at Camp Jupiter
Weapon of Choice:
Flame Blade: Callus' dagger is a blade made solely of adamantine, one of the first pure adamantine weapons.

Unlike normal daggers, Callusโ€™ dagger is utilized through his pyrokinesis.
He can control his blade, having them leave his hand and move through the air by manipulating the flames and heat he injects into the blade.
It requires a steady stream of heat to be properly controlled, running out of heat reverts it into a normal dagger.
Wielding this weapon through pyrokinesis causes Callusโ€™ body heat to rise significantly.
Although through practice and temperature training, one can learn to control the effects of the blade.
Depending on Callusโ€™ heat output, the Flame Blade can duplicate, adding more flying blades to the fight. Doing this exponentially increases body temperature rise as well as mental and physical strain in controlling numerous blades.
In order to not draw attention, the Soul Blade can shift into a finger ring while still retaining its magical properties.

Enchanted Auto-Pistol: Callus' secondary weapon. Given to him by his father, he enchanted it to fire Imperial Gold pellets mixed with his flames. It also serves to enhance Callus' spells. Serves to apply medium-range pressure and extend his attack range. If situations get out of hand, he will resort to using his magic instead of his pistol.

Background:
Collin was brought up in a life surrounded by hammering, shooting, and weaponry. His mother was an expert blacksmith, one of the best in the country. She was so passionate about her work, that her forge was known for the forging fires to never go out. Collin adored smithing as both a profession and a passion, so naturally, he watched his mother's every move in the forge. Every sword, ax, dagger, spear, and lance imaginable was crafted in front of Collin, the white-hot metal bending with every hammer swing.

Collin's father was his mother's other half, a swordsman. He traveled the globe, learning the basics up to the advanced mechanics of sword handling to individual styles. From a khopesh to scimitars to hook swords, you name it, he knows it. While Collin truly admired his fatherโ€™s proficiency with a long blade, he was always drawn to daggers. Being scrawny in his early childhood, he relied on his speed and evasiveness to outwit and outrun bullies.

One year after he was born, his mother gave birth to another Rune, Marissa Rune. Collin and Marissa had a tightly knit bond since being unable to make friends with mortals from an early age left him a loner in the school.

Growing up, his life was perfectly normal. He aged to a good 15 years old before the first real tragedy happened. His father found out that Collinโ€™s mother had an affair, allegedly having Marissa as a child. He furiously demanded a divorce, knowing that Marissa was no child of his.

His mother was devastated to the point that she never left the house to go to the forge. She refused to eat and eventually succumbed to a fatal disease. For the first time, the forge fires died out. Without his mother working the forge, Collin and Marissa were then tasked with carrying the family business. For the longest time, they both managed to scrape by. Their forging skills were not as great as their mother's, but it was worse enough to evidently lower the family's reputation.

One fateful night, Collin was working on a flammard of steel, one of the hardest orders he's had to make. Frustrated by the complexity of the order, he decided to close up shop for the night.
That is until a knock on the door and the ringing of the door chime alerted him to a customer.

"Oh, how the mighty have fallen, darling.", they muttered.
"How may I help you?", Collin inquired.
"I have a dagger I want you to make.", they replied in a grainy voice, growl-like in nature.
"I'm terribly sorry, but I'm closing up shop. Could you come back t-"
His words were cut off as the unmistakable point of a dagger lightly pressed against his nape.
"I think you didn't understand me correctly. I have a dagger I want you to make. Now."

I have no choice. They're too close for me to do anything, and with speed like that, I'd be killed trying.

Collin started on making the dagger, following the instructions, and using the materials the stranger had given him. It was a weapon like he had never seen before. Maybe it was meant to be decorative, not practical usage.

The metal given was mesmerizing, it took Collin all his might to get the forge flames hot enough just to get it glowing hot. It was so malleable and moldable; he was practically able to shape it using his hands.

Burning the midnight oil with a daggerโ€™s pinprick on his neck, he finished the strangerโ€™s demand. He turned to give the dagger, but whoever was there was no more. All that was left was the cloak they were wearing and a note written an unknown language.
The characters themselves shifted as he picked up the note, the message itself barely decipherable.

แ›žแ›แšทแšพแšขแ›‹ แ›–แ›‹. แ›–แ›ชแ›‹แ›ˆแ›–แšฒแ›แ›Ÿ แ›แšขแšขแ›— แšจแ›žแšกแ›–แšพแ›แšขแ›—, แšคแ›Ÿแšขแšพแšท แšฒแšจแ›šแ›šแšขแ›‹ แ›Ÿแš  แšฑแšขแšพแ›–.

You are worthy. I await your arrival, young Callus of Rune.

Then it went dark.
Waking up at the reputable Wolf House, Collin marked the beginning of a new journey under the name Lupa herself addressed him with.

Callus of Rune.

Life at Camp Jupiter was rough at first. He was unwillingly separated from his sister, unsure if he would ever see her again. The thought terrified him, despite Marissa not being related by blood. That feeling of isolation further pushed him deeper into his social shell, rendering him unable to coordinate with his fellow campers.

After landing probation ranks and being notified that he was on the brink of being kicked out, he took to the forge for the first time in a while to let out some anger. There he discovered he had pyrokinesis, an uber-rare ability only granted to those of Vulkanโ€™s heritage. And just like that, he was claimed as a hammer and anvil tattoo seared itself on his wrist. After a year of experimenting and practicing with his abilities, he eventually learned the specialties of his dagger which lead him to invent a new fighting technique, restoring honor to his name.

In the present, Callus has just mastered basic techniques with the Flame Blade and conjured up a few basic abilities with his pyrokinesis until the current issue. The wilting of Bacchus' vineyard. The impossible made possible. Praetor Hazel Levesque came to Callus, telling him he was tasked to join forces with the Greek campers on a quest issued by Chiron.

He had no idea what to expect, only knowing that the wilting of Bacchusโ€™ vineyard was a bad omen like no other. Only the gods know what is in store for Callus, Son of Vulkan, Master of the Forged Blade.

Relationships:
Elizabeth Rune - Mortal mother
Marissa Rune - Demigod sister under Hephaestus. Parted ways to different camps after the visit of Lupa.
Cassius - Good friend in Camp Jupiter. Helped him train his dagger-wielding and basic combat skills.
Dani - Current girlfriend in Camp Jupiter.

Theme Song: Burn The House Down by AJR

|FAQ|
between camp half-blood and camp Jupiter, whoโ€™d win capture the flag? why?:

Obviously, Camp Jupiter, they've been training in military tactics being a Roman camp.

I honestly have no idea, that unknown sense gives me a thrill.

I don't want to be remembered at all. If it's ever possible, I would die without anyone ever knowing. Erasing my complete existence. I don't want to hurt anyone.

Leaving my parents' house and getting a new place.

I wish people weren't so dishonest and manipulative, it'll save the world so much hurt and pain.

EDIT: Added descriptions of how Callus uses his dagger and pistol.

Last edited:
Daughter of Artemis or Hestia (but like actual daughter instead of a hunter) placeholder if it's still possible c:

Last edited:
โ€” โFuck it, Iโ€™m down. โž
โ€”BASICS.

Eighteen Years Young. Daughter of Hestia. Adopted daughter of Damien Drakos. Female. Heterosexual, slightly bi-curious. No nicknames, unless you know her personally; then you can call her Rena. Born on July 12th. A cancer.

Theme Song: Kehlaniโ€“Did I

|FAQ|

between camp half-blood and camp Jupiter, whoโ€™d win capture the flag? why?:
โ€“Camp Half-Blood. We have the experience and the will.

โ€“I don't know, but something isn't right. There's power in the air, I just can't tell where it's coming from or who it belongs to. All I know is that people are scared, and they should be.

โ€“I haven't thought about that. I guess I'd like to make a difference in peoples' lives. I want to be remembered by my actions and choices, not because of who my parents are.

โ€“One night, I was sitting by the lake and I was so angry at Hestia because I didn't understand her. And then I saw her in the reflection of the water, and I felt her. I felt everything she ever felt and I just knew I was exactly where I was supposed to be. All my anger vanished after that. She did everything, she gave up everything, to keep peace and avoid conflict. That was the first moment I was proud to be her daughter.

thereโ€™s a shooting star over there! quick, make a wish:
โ€“I wish I didn't always have to feel..

โ€”ABILITY.

As the daughter of the Goddess Hestia, Syrena has always been able to read other's immediately. She can fish out the try hards from the go-getters, the bullies from the victims, the fakers from the makers, the snobs from the honest, you name it. One of her gifts is the ability to read emotions as well as control the emotions of the people around her. The only downside is that she tends to absorb the emotions of the people closest to her, and when she feels, she FEELS. It's no wonder people always feel calm around her instantly, it's a force of habit. She can also create flames and control fire without being burned, a gift from Hestia, the Goddess of the eternal flame. This can be useful, but she has to remember to remain calm. Her fire is fueled by emotion, and if she isn't careful she could burn down an entire building. And she definitely does not have the insurance for that. Hestia's last gift to her daughter was the ability to heal. Syrena can not only heal faster and on her own, but she can help heal others. It requires a lot of mental effort and can leave her exhausted and drained from energy, depending on how bad the wound is.

โ€”VISAGE.

Just like her mother, Syrena has long dark, almost black hair that falls to her waist, almost to her hips. Instead of her mother's tight ringlets and curls, Syrena's hair falls in beachy waves and ringlets that frame her light hazel eyes. She has light tan, almost a light olive, toned skin that she inherited from always being in the sun. She stands at 5'6, an average height, and has a petite build with a small waist and wider hips. She has a scar on her back left shoulder from getting into a brawl during her first year at Camp Halfblood. She is based off of the legend, the YOUNG Angelina Jolie.

โ€”PSYCHE.

Syrena hates standing out. She prefers to blend in and go unnoticed, however she is more than capable of leading. She simply chooses not to, for the simple fact that she is always underestimated, despite having proven herself time after time. She is not the one to boast, nor is she the one to gloat, or even get jealous. She is confident in herself, and that unwavering confidence and belief in herself has been known to piss several people off, particularly the children of Aphrodite and Ares. She can seem emotionless and quiet and reserved at times, but that is because she tries to always remain in control of her emotions and of those around her. It's tough being able to feel what every single person in the same room as you is feeling. That being said, Syrena is kind hearted and understanding, she will know exactly what's wrong before you even say it and will listen and be your shoulder to cry on. As kind as she may seem, Syrena is not a force to be reckoned with. If you hurt her, or the ones she cares about, she WILL retaliate, and she will make sure it's worth her doing so. After all, if you're going to get in trouble, you may as well go all out
anj-jol.jpg
anj-jol-1.jpg
anj-jol-2.jpg
anj-jol-3.jpg

โSyrena Drakosโž

โ€”BACKSTORY.
maybe it was her boredom, or maybe it was simply because there needed to be a change, but the night of Syrena's conception was hardly a conception at all. Despite her trauma from being swallowed whole and her dislike of motherhood, Hestia decided she wanted an offspring. Not to love, but to help keep balance on Earth. As long as there was peace, there was trouble brewing. Without consulting the other Olympians except Apollo and Poseidon, the two people who she knew would support her, Hestia took a piece of the sacred flame and sent it down to Earth, sending with it the love and hope she carried for Olympus and Earth. From that flame, Syrena was born. She was taken in by Damien Drakos, a vineyard farmer who swore on all the Gods that Syrena was a gift from the heavens. Hestia made sure to visit him in his dreams, letting him know that she was a part of Hestia and a part of Olympus and that it was his duty to protect her until it was time for her to leave. From a very young age, Syrena could tell Damien was lying whenever she asked about her mother, yet she never understood why. Her first power, the ability to control and read emotion, developed when she was just a kid. It never really struck her as an ability, she simply thought it was normal. And then, when she was around 10, her cuts and bruises would start healing on their own almost immediately.

Her father told her it was simply good genetics, and little Syrena believed it. She believed everything he told her, for the most part, up until she accidentally set their house on fire after getting into an argument with her father. Hormones are a bitch, especially when you're 14 and just starting your period. And when you're able to feel every single emotion, including your own heightened ones, you're bound to explode. It did not take long for her to arrive to Camp HalfBlood. It took a few weeks, but eventually, Hestia claimed Syrena. But Syrena was angry.

She was furious. She hated the camp, she hated the gods, she hated Hestia. She didn't understand why Hestia, the first born daughter of Kronos and the Goddess of Hearth and Home would have given up her throne. She hated staying in the cabin with the sons and daughter of Hermes, she hated being the only one who didn't belong. She hated when the others, the people who were supposed to be her family, called her mother a "fake" or teased her about her ability to heal, which often seemed like an unfair advantage to the other demigods. She hated the kids that looked down upon her, as if she were less than them. She knew she wasn't, and even after getting into, and winning, a brawl with two of the older kids when she was 14, people still wanted to believe she was weak. But just like the true daughter of Hestia, Syrena's hate turned to appreciation. She found peace and a home on camp half-blood. And slowly, love and respect for Hestia.
&&โ€” โTrue strength is remaining strong when others cannot.โž

ANDREJA LAVOV

- the long and important stuff -

backstory:
- the short story -

Andreja's mother met Dionysus in the Eastern European town she grew up in. She was the heir to a vineyard and the sweetheart of the town who became the life of the party every time they celebrated something. When Dionysus left, her town suffered an earthquake and a monster attack, ruining everything they'd built. She immigrated to the U.S. to work and send money home and gave birth to Andreja there. They were never very well off, but they were happy. Andreja was a happy child who made friends quickly, but as she grew up she started causing trouble at her schools. When she was 13, her volleyball coach, who was actually a monster in disguise, attacked her. She escaped and ran home and told her mother. Her mother tried to get her out of there, but they were attacked on the way to the car. The monster was defeated, but it scratched her mother's face terribly, leading Andreja to drive them to the hospital. Her mother is now blind in one eye, but otherwise fine. After she was released from the hospital, her mother told her the truth and sent her to camp. Initially, she hated her father, but loved camp. At the end of her first year, they had a talk and he gave her a gift. They're on better terms nowadays. Andreja is a sociable girl on camp who loves the lifestyle and making friends. She throws occasional parties and secretly brews home-made wine in her room. She goes home every school year to spend time with her mom.
- the long story -
Before Andreja had been born, her mother, a woman named Ivana, lived in Eastern Europe on an old vineyard that was passed down through her family for generations. The area that they lived in wasn't particularly rich, but the people were rich in happiness and a love for life itself. The vineyard employed a lot of people in the town and was a great tourist attraction to fancy, rich wine connoisseurs. It was the lifeblood of the town. The wine was even exported for expensive specialty shops. When it was time for celebrating, no one knew how to throw a better party than they did. They weren't the type to waste money on fancy things, their parties were characterized by more simple things: love of their neighbors, interesting conversation, local music, and good wine. In this scene, Ivana flourished. She knew everyone in the town, was an excellent storyteller, and one of the best drinkers around. She was the heart of the parties, the one that made everyone feel comfortable and included. This is where Dionysus met her on a short break from Camp Half-Blood. Enchanted by her in the same way all the villagers were, he called himself a traveler and stayed in the town, spending every day finding ways to casually run into her. Ivana had a knack for seeing through the mist and she wasn't incredibly surprised when she learned of the Gods. They were quick to fall in love and, by the time he was supposed to return, her mother was pregnant.

Between Dionysus' departure and Andreja's birth, a series of unfortunate events took place. The town was hit by a devastating flood, ruining most homes as well as the vineyard. Most people didn't have nearly enough money to rebuild. Then, the town was attacked by monsters, which ruined anything that could have possibly been salvaged. The people were devastated and lost their love. Neighbors stole from neighbors. Distrust became the norm. The life they had once known was gone. In an effort to help her family in rebuilding, Ivana decided to go to the United States for work. So, after a long and convoluted process, Ivana managed to immigrate and began work in the cafeteria of a home for people who were mentally unwell. After covering her most necessary living expenses, she sent all the rest of her money back home. She still does it to this day.

Born in a not-so-great neighborhood in an urban city to her Eastern European immigrant mother, Andreja didn't have much growing up, but she was always safe and happy. Her mother found a way to make things fun for her, even when she couldn't afford so many toys or the latest technology. As a child, Andreja made friends wherever she went. As she grew a older, she began taking on the traits of a trouble maker. Her mom started getting calls home because Andreja had gotten in a fight with a kid who'd made fun of her, or her test scores weren't up to par, or she was skipping class. She always felt bad that her mother had to deal with these problems and bounce her around from school to school, but the girl couldn't help it.

When she was thirteen, she had her first monster attack. She was at volleyball practice - she'd only joined because her mother had asked her to, hoping it would help set her on a good path - and, at the end of it, her coach asked her to stay. Her coach was a mean, middle aged woman who probably peaked in high school and was taking out her bitterness on some kids. She figured she'd be getting yelled at, but instead, she got to watch as her coach transformed into a hideous beast and lunged at her. Andreja barely dodged. She threw a volleyball at hard as she could at the woman's head and sprinted out of there. She zigzagged and took the most complicated, turn-filled route to her apartment. Slamming the door behind her, she told her mother what she'd witnessed. Instead of calling her crazy or being surprised, her mother's face darkened and she told her to get in the car. They had almost reached their vehicle when the monster cut them off. It jumped at Andreja, but her mother threw herself against it's side, sending it in the other direction. Andreja picked up a cinderblock in the parking lot and smashed it at the monster's head. The monster turned to dust, but not before it swung out and arm and it's talon caught her mother's face. Ivana screamed and covered her face with her hands. Not knowing what else to do, thirteen year old Andreja got her mother into the passenger's seat and got in the driver's seat, listening as her mother tried to guide her through her first ever drive. She got her mother to the emergency room. When asked what had happened, Andreja told them that a man with a knife had tried to mug them and they believed her - something people often tended to do, though she'd only later find out why. Unfortunately, her mother lost sight in her left eye and, since her recovery, has a white scar going straight down from right above her eyebrow to a little under her eye. Fortunately, she was quickly released from the hospital. Shaken up and terrified, Andreja listened as her mother told her the truth about the world and that she'd be taking her to... see her father, in a sense.

So, after packing up some things and taking two buses and a cab, Andreja ended up at Camp Half-Blood. At first, it was awkward to say the least. Unlike most campers, Andreja actually got to see her father often. Like most campers, she initially resented him. She refused to speak to him after the first day, angry that he'd never made any effort to be in her life and that no one had told her about any of this. She did, however, immediately start making herself feel at home in the camp. She started making friends, learning about her new reality. Things started making more sense. She started discovering her own powers. She listened to stories about past demigods and started to have a better understanding of the whole family situation in regards to the Gods. Towards the end of her first summer, she was sitting at the strawberry fields, working on her vine manipulation because she couldn't sleep. Dionysus walked up to her and sat down next to her, a cup in his hands. He told her the story of how he'd met her mother, how he sent satyrs to keep an eye on Andreja - which she now realized were some of the nice kids she'd hung out with on occasion - and how he wasn't allowed to interfere, but always knew she'd find her way to camp. Andreja softened, realizing that he really had cared about her. They spoke and spoke, and at the end of their conversation he gave her a cup, saying that, for her, it would never be half-full or half-empty, it'd always be full.

Over the next few years, Andreja's relationship with her father improved. He always had to look like he wasn't playing favorites and didn't care much for any of the campers, including her, but she knew he cared because of the little things. He'd look the other way when she caused a little mischief, he'd pretend he didn't hear the loud music from her parties now and then, and on a rare occasion he would exchange a knowing smile with her when the other campers weren't looking. She matured at camp and established herself. She became known as someone who caused a bit of trouble, but liked to have fun. She wasn't the toughest or the strongest, but she wasn't the type to be messed with either. She throws occasional parties at camp and they're always successful - it'd be embarrassing if they weren't. She really only has one or two other half-siblings, so she's usually alone at the cabin. Andreja goes home every school year to see her mother. Despite being blind in one eye, her mother is as lively as ever and still working and acting as if nothing had ever happened. She got her driver's license last summer, but she and her mother like to joke that she's been a pro since she was 13. She's much better at using her powers, but she'd never gone on a quest or anything like that. The monster attacks she's seen have been random ones while she's been at school, not quest-oriented ones.
demigod abilities:
- inducing madness : she can induce madness in conscious beings, whether they're human or monster. the way she thinks about it, the mind is a lot like a bunch of electrical cords that deliver messages. to induce madness, she tangles them up so that messages can't pass through easily, or in some cases, at all. the strength of it depends on how much time, energy, and concentration she puts into it. it can range from something small, like giving someone the feeling that they're forgetting something (drives you crazy, doesn't it?), to something stronger, like confusing someone on the battlefield about what they're doing and how they got there, to something as strong as mixing up someone's thoughts to badly that they're reduced to a babbling mess, though this takes a lot out of her.
- curing madness : following the same electrical cord analogy, curing madness is a lot like untangling a bunch of cords. if she's the one who has caused it, this is a very simple task because she's just cleaning up her own mess. if caused by something else, it can be a lot more difficult and, in some cases, impossible.
- chlorokinesis : she can control and manipulate grape and strawberry vines. it makes her feel like a knock-off version of a demeter kid. she can also manipulate other plants that can be used to make wine, such as cherries, berries, and plums, but she has a lot less control over them, so she tends to stick to what she knows.
- maenad compulsion : she would love be able to summon maenads, but she can't, at least not yet. but if she runs into maenads, she can order them around because they are so devoted to her father.
- believability : as the daughter of the god of theatre, she has a knack for getting people to believe what she says. it's like a diluted form of charmspeak. she can't make people do anything, but she can get them to believe her. it works very well on mortals, but only moderately well on magical beings.
strengths:
+ teamwork : reja understands when to yield with others and how to cooperate with different abilities.
+ communication : whether it's the battlefield or a party, she's quick to understand both verbal an nonverbal clues and relay her own messages back.
+ creativity : not in the arts, or anything, but in order to compensate for her very average fighting skills, she likes to fight in more unconventional ways. or, if she's in a sticky situation, she tries to creatively talk her way out of it.
weaknesses :
- swimming : she's an absolutely garbage swimmer. she can keep herself afloat and considers it a huge accomplishment. she's very slow and gets tired out easily in the water.
- observation : while others might notice tiny changes to the surroundings, reja doesn't pay nearly as much attention. she's not detail oriented. she's walked through the forest only to get poison ivy because she wasnt' looking closely enough. in battle, she can get caught by surprise because she doesn't notice something subtle.
- indecision : if it comes to a situation of saving herself vs saving others, reja gets hit with indecision. though she loves her friends and all, she's not the one who's going to sacrifice her own life for other people. she won't do anything to harm them directly, but there's always hesitation in these situations. she tends to lean on the side of self-preservation.
average at:
= strategy : she's not athena kid, but she can usually figure something out to keep herself alive, though it's usually pretty short-term thinking.
= hand-to-hand : the real way andreja gets through physical combat is by playing dirty. the only reason she can get a good punch in is because she uses madness to temporarily distract her opponent, or uses a vine to trip them or get them off balance. even with this, she's not super strong by any means, so it's an inefficient fighting method.
= running : sure, she's no hermes kid, but she can run away from things like any other normal person. she's not going on 6am runs, but she's been fast enough to survive so far.
+ a good party : whether she's throwing or attending, it's an environment she feels comfortable in. leave it to her to bring the homemade wine she's been brewing in her cabin.
+ human interaction/moments : andreja lives for conversations and for experiences. she doesn't care about money or fame. she likes the little things.
+ stories : there's nothing better than listening to a good story or telling your own. books aren't nearly as good as sitting and being told about someone's experiences.
dislikes :
- snow : it's hard to drive in, it's cold, it needs to bee shoveled. there are no good aspects to snowfall. plus, she's very prone to slipping on ice.
- cooking : she can create all sorts of drinks and smoothies, but all food ends up simultaneously undercooked and burnt if she has to make it from scratch. the only exceptions are: microwaveable/premade meals and baked goods.
- academics : she's never been good at school. she avoids it as best she can. it's probably the dyslexia and all, but it's always been too much work and she's never felt good at it.
fears:
- total isolation : on occasion she'll be alone out of her own will, but she always knows there's people she can talk to if she wants. she's surrounded by people and she enjoys that. isolation is absolutely terrifying. that's probably actually drive her to madness.
ailments:
- the regular demigod affliction of dyslexia and adhd.
- she's allergic to cats. the presence of one makes her start sneezing.

tumblr_pjp4v23owt1th8ngro1_400.jpg

WHISPER

- basics:
name:

Andreja Lavov
nickname(s):
- Reja : she doesn't mind the shortening, a lot her friends do it
- Lavov : she's fine with her surname too
- Andi : this one is a little annoying
seventeen (though she often likes to add 'and a half!')
sexuality:
bisexual.
dob + zodiac:
august 11th + leo.
species:
demigod.
godly parentage (if demigod):
dionysus.

70401535_672182453248747_37155603670669927_n.jpg

YOUR SECRETS

- visage:
height:

five feet, nine inches. she's definitely on the taller side for girls, but she doesn't think much of it.
hair:
long, medium brown hair falls a little past her chest in noncommittal waves. maybe they'd be more pronounced if she took care of them a little better, but she doesn't want the hassle. it's usually tied up while training, but down for any other occasion.
eyes:
while many would describe their blue eyes as 'piercing,' andreja would describe hers as 'forgettable.' her eyes aren't so light that they bring attention to themselves. they're a darker blue that, in combination with her hair and skintone, don't stand out so much. most people don't even realize she's got blue eyes until they do a double take. most would assume they're green, maybe brown.
scars or birthmarks:
she's got a pretty nasty, jagged scar on her right thigh from an encounter with a monster that didn't go so well. the skin there is there's a scar from a claw mark on her back from another attack.
style:
on the day to day, she opts for casual camp clothing: a t-shirt or tank top, some athletic shorts, and tennis shoes or slides. she likes taking big, boxy, over-sized t-shirts and cropping them. when the weather gets colder, she opts for classic combos, like black jeans, a plain shirt, and a jean jacket. it's more of an androgynous taste. for a good party, she dresses more risque, unafraid to show some skin. it's a bit of a flip from her day to day style, but she likes to dress for attention in the right setting.
x | x | x | x | x |
faceclaim (realistic only):
Isabell Andreeva

54ec260241306f1ba23c53c8771a2ae0.jpg

INTO

- psyche:
vices
:
- button pusher : now, andreja would never consider herself mean, but she will admit to being a tad manipulative now and again. she's always had an interest in what makes a person tick and what it would take to set them off or make them act one way or another. and once she figures it out, she likes to use it, though she pretends not to realize she's doing it. this can be relatively innocent. for example, she's picked up her father's habit of calling people the wrong names - for people who think they're important, this gets under their skin. to get away with it, she just apologizes and says she's bad with names or, upon getting corrected, says 'that's what i said, isn't it?'
- transactional : unless you're a incredibly close friend, asking for a favor is a tricky thing when it comes to andreja. she has a great memory for people who owe her and she always collects. it may not be now, but the time will come. she's very particular about who she asks for favors and is very quick to repay them so that she never "owes" anyone. it's well known around camp that asking her for something always comes with a price - she's not selfless in any sense.
- gossipy : okay, andreja just really likes to know everyone's secrets. and she's willing to trade around information to get what she wants. she likes hearing the latest rumors and getting an idea of what people are like. a bit of drama makes life more interesting. she knows the power of the rumor mill and how easily it can work for and against someone. she tries to keep herself in the know as much as possible. plus, parties are the best way to hear new information from people with loose lips.
virtues:
+ easy-going : andreja is someone that most people can feel comfortable being around. she doesn't get riled up easily, enjoys joking around, and tries to include everyone. if she's hosting a party, of course you're invited - everyone is! she likes having a lot of friends, even if they're not particularly close friends. it allows her to avoid being alone when she doesn't want to be. she'll strike up conversation with just about anyone; she's not picky. and gods, does she love to talk.
+ spontaneous : you want to go to the beach last minute? she'll drive. you forgot it was your friend's birthday and need to organize something really quickly? she's already texting invites to the party. it's three in the morning and you need chocolate chip cookies? she'll start searching for the flour. andreja isn't someone who needs a lot of heads up or planning when it comes to spending time with people. she'll be ready to go in a heartbeat and down for anything. she loves trying new things or things that sound like they totally won't work because, on the off chance they do, it'll make a great story.
+ musing : if she were born a couple centuries ago, maybe she'd be a philosopher. well, if she were a man. she has an interest in why we behave the way we do and the assumptions and ideas we have. she likes to sit and muse about these things. she talks to herself when she's alone, and sometimes even when she's not. being the daughter of the god of madness, it does make her look a little off. but what does it really mean to be insane when reality is such an abstract concept anyway? now, don't get the idea that she's a genius or anything - she would never consider herself anything but average in smarts. leave the big academics to the athena kids. she just likes to have her little thoughts and conversations about the world.
neutral:
= actress : her father is the god of theatre, so she's just got a knack for acting. if she needs to lie, she's an incredible liar. she'd often come to the rescue of her friends in school when they got into trouble. if they were caught skipping class, she'd come up with a very believable story about how they had finished their work early, so the teacher had asked them to go retrieve textbooks or supplies from storage. if she was a fancy event, she knew how to pretend she was interested in the topics and act properly, giving the impression that she was one of them.
= flirt : being a young girl with a penchant for partying and getting to know people, it almost feels inevitable that she would end up as a bit of a known flirt. she likes to play with the ideas of romances. she likes flattering other people, joking around, and getting them to like her. however, the downside is that she ends up leading people on while having no serious intentions, which never goes well.
= follower : in the case of camp half blood, there are too many cooks in the kitchen. everyone wants to shout orders, everyone wants things done their way, and everyone wants the credit for it. obviously, this causes incredible inefficiencies, especially when the orders being given conflict. the ares campers think they should be in charge because they're good fighters, the athena campers because they're strategists, the big three kids because they're more powerful than average. this dionysus camper wants no such role. she doesn't like the one being blamed and she doesn't feel a great need to be celebrated. she takes orders from whoever she thinks is the best fit and does her part as best she can.

77765d436c6d962dbbadb55e4db6faea.jpg

MY EAR.

- other:
# of years at chb:

three, going on four.
weapon of choice:
- most things at camp haven't really sat right in her hand yet. arrows are a bust, daggers involve getting way too close for comfort. she picks swords as her weapon of choice like most demigods, but she wouldn't consider herself the #1 swordsman in camp. she holds her own and does well, but always feels like there's something missing.
- she has a gift from her father: an enchanted cup. it can take the form of any cup she pleases (a goblet, a glass, a waterbottle, a solo cup, etc) and it can fill with any beverage she wants, except for alcohol until she turns 21 - thanks dad. it doesn't really help in fights unless she gets pretty creative with it.
relationships :
excited to possibly talk about it when everything gets settled after the 17th!

"don't tell the other campers, but... i'd have to say camp jupiter. we have too many leaders and not enough followers. we'd be too busy arguing about what we should do while they've already got a whole unified front ready to work together."
"humph... well... it's been happening in our dreams, right? so that got me thinking that maybe it had something to do with hypnos, but then stuff got weirder... hecate controls the mist, doesn't she? maybe it's got something to do with her. or something even older than her."
"why do you think people are obsessed with being remembered? the gods need to be remembered to exist but we... don't, y'know? and there's so many people to remember already and adding more people means others get forgotten. eventually, you still end up forgotten. it's an exercise in futility, if you ask me."
"that's a hard one. i think having a happiest moment is such a drag. if you have a happiest moment, then you spend the rest of your time trying to recreate it or top it. and it implies that the rest of your life is not as happy as that moment. i think you should live life finding happiness in things that are common and simple. my happiest moments are peacefully sitting around the campfire, days that are sunny, but not hot, that feeling when youโ€™re trying to tell a funny story, but youโ€™re laughing too hard to get the words out. i don't need one big happy moment in my life."
- in true andreja fashion, she answers personal or uncomfortable questions by going off on a tangent that's related to the topic, but doesn't exactly answer it. it makes you feel like you can't ask it again because she sort of answered... maybe you just didn't understand? it's a strange feeling.
"haha, i'm on it. there's no harm in trying, right?"

Last edited:

Height: 5'5
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair: Dark-brown, long and wavy. Usually braided.
Eyes: Dark green.
Build: Muscular but feminine.
Skin: Light olive.
Distinguishing features: Her signature braids and a scar that runs across her upper forearm.
Body Mods: A few tattoos, including the valkyrie symbol and a nose ring.
Faceclaim: Marie Avgeropoulos

• Name: Kyra Bellatrix Vasileia
    D.O.B.: April 15
    Zodiac: Aries
    Species: Demi-god
    Godly parentage: Daughter of Enyo, goddess of War, Destruction, Death, Conquest, and Bloodlust.

"Come any closer and I will savage you. I am a woman, I am made of lead and war and everything sour."

• [/tab]
[tab=02]
I

II

III

IV

code by RI.a
[/tab]

(hidden scroll on her picture for more info)

Last edited:

The Basics.

Name: Elias Sachets
Nickname(s) : Totem (Online Alias)
Sexuality : Closet Bi
DOB + Zodiac : September 19th | Virgo
Species : Homo Sapien
Godly Parentage : Tyche

Visage.

Height: 5โ€™3โ€™โ€™
Hair: short, wavy, brown gray โ€“ Cut into a messy layered crop
Eyes: Clear Blue
Style: Prefers โ€˜summer-all-aroundโ€™ clothing, mostly wearing cotton loose tops with denim shorts. Always carries around a medallion with the inscription โ€œFata Regunt Orbemโ€ (Fate rules the world) as a reminder as to who she is.

Psyche.

Personality:
Vices: Shy | Socially Awkward | Easily anxious | Silent to the point of being mistaken as aloof
Virtues: Adventurous | Kind & Gentle | Curious | Observant
Demigod abilities: Tychokinesis:
  • Fortuneโ€“ As the daughter of Tyche, Elias is blessed to be a โ€˜Talismanโ€™ โ€“ bringing those around her luck. Unfortunately, unlike her Godly mother, she doesnโ€™t have the ability to decide whether itโ€™ll be good fortune, or bad.
  • Tycheโ€™s Touch โ€“ Kind of like Midasโ€™ Touch, this ability allows Elias to reverse the luck of one person to itโ€™s polar opposite for a limited period of time. The extent of the reversal, however, depends on personโ€™s initial fortune. However, since it messes with the balance of things, in order to counter it, she will have to endure the other end of the fortune (eg: If she bestows good luck to a person for an hour, then sheโ€™ll have really bad luck for that period). It is an extension of Tychokinesis that she has learnt to control.
Strengths: Analysis and strategic planning | Predicting based on probability | Luck
Weaknesses: Canโ€™t combat to protect herself | Tenses up with confrontation | Luck
Likes: Playing with the nymphs | long, quiet strolls around the Lake at CHB | Capture the Flag
Dislikes: Parties | Hard-metal and Rock music | confrontation
Fears: Un-lucking her surround so much that one day, sheโ€™ll be the cause of CHBโ€™s doom
Ailments: ADD | Mild Anxiety

Other.

Number of years at CHB: 4
Weapon of choice: Cornucopia | A celestial bronze dagger (just in case)
Background:
Elias and her โ€˜twinโ€™ sister Trish Sachets lived with their father in his country-famous vineyard. All looked well; two attractive rich girls who got to do whatever they wanted with daddyโ€™s money. However, that was hardly the case. Trish hated Elias, and she hated having to be associated with her. You see, the problem started from the moment the two were bornโ€” they shared the same father, but while one was the offspring of Tyche, the other was a child of Aphrodite. (More on that later).

Elias lived most of her life in comfort, but never did anything over the top. She mostly kept to herself, helped her familyโ€™s business and used her fortune (and power of fortune) to help those who needed it. It was through her luck that she stumbled across members of Camp Half Blood during the war that took place in New York City (The Last Olympian) what seemed like Eons ago. Literally, she happened to be at the right place at the right time. She was happy to learn that there would be a place where she could belong when she grew up a little more.

After joining the camp, she assumed things would change, but she still kept to herself and preferred to observe from the background. Only, this time, she was more than happy to do so. When strange occurances began to increase in number, she started to fear if her luck was also a part of it.

Relationships: TBD

FAQ.

In Elias's words~
Between camp half-blood and camp jupiter, whoโ€™d win capture the flag? why?: โ€œHmmm Iโ€™d say Camp Halfblood, because weโ€™re more bound to do crazy things. Plus, they have me~โ€ *shiny-stary eyes*

What do you think is behind all the weird stuff thatโ€™s been happening lately?: โ€œUmโ€ฆ Wild guess, but Karma?โ€

How do you want to be remembered after you die?: โ€œIโ€™d actually... Rather not die" *Fidgets*

What was the happiest moment of your life?: โ€œWhen Chad Bredwin from school asked me to the Homecoming Dance, *siiigh*โ€ฆ And then Trish used her charm-speak on him and he decided that I was the wrong Sachet.โ€

Thereโ€™s a shooting star over there! quick, make a wish!: โ€œA-ah! Itโ€™s so pretty, um lemme seeโ€ฆ uh, oh did you know that comets are basically big icy rocks that melt on the other si-OH NO! W-WAIT ITโ€™S GOING AWAY! Ah I forgot my wish, uhhhโ€ฆ *squeaks* World Peace >.<?!

coded by incandescent

Last edited:
- basics:
34813eae849255484ed00889b040ca5c.png
4a17af0776182ee15439b8befc5db348.png
d2046fd1b306481869d1b8d1f822591d.jpg
ae8d8716bd64a39fc79725cbdf3d7b1a.jpg
28ba581eb83b5a855ecddc7efa8959bb.jpg
name: Cassius Vorenus
sexuality: Hetero
dob: December 1st
species: Demi-god
godly parentage: Mars

- visage:
height: 6ft 4in
hair: Brown
eyes: Brown
physical description (optional): Outside of armor, Cassius wears simple clothing. Usually a standard purple & gold Camp Jupiter t-shirt with some jeans and comfortable shoes. He is tall and muscular and somewhat imposing.
scars or birthmarks: many battle-scars, but none that are particularly impressive.

- psyche:
personality: Cassius has desire and will, and the energy and drive to achieve what he wants. He's clever and disciplined, yet sometimes hot-headed, occasionally letting his temper or impatience get the best of him. When faced with adversity, he displays iron-willed defiance and inflexible determination. He is an honorable warrior like the romanticized legionaries of the Rome of yore, and proud of it, with a strong sense of morality and justice. He is heroic and daring, willing to self-sacrifice for the greater good, and for his friends, who he cares for deeply and is very protective of, even if he is bad at showing it due to his a bit broody and sometimes snarky demeanor. But he's not all serious all the time - he's still just a young adult and he cracks jokes and has fun, but he has had to grow up quickly, and the militarized format of Camp Jupiter and his leadership position within it has matured him.
- vices: impatient, hot-headed, sometimes stubborn, sort of danger-seeking, his desire to be in-charge.
- virtues: bravery, drive, honor, leadership, maturity, determination.
demigod abilities:
Blessing of the Warrior
Being a son of Mars, Cassius is a naturally skilled fighter even for a demigod. He has shown that he is a very skilled swordsman, spearman, archer, and hand-to-hand combatant, and is able to master almost any weapon rather quickly. Vorenus is much stronger than an average mortal and even an average demigod, and more resilient.

strengths: martial combat, resilience, tactical thinking, horseback riding, giving advice, reliability, self-sufficiency, experience.
weaknesses: desire for control, social situations with equals, patience, his temper, sometimes too blunt or oblivious which can result in him seeming rude.
likes: being in control, people listening to him, discipline, being a warrior, protecting the weak, the thrill of battle (though he recognizes its horrors also), standing up for what's right, justice, a warm summer's day, a cold shower after training, a quiet moment with friends, a hearty meal around a campfire.
dislikes: being talked down to, not being respected, having to wait, inaction, people who abuse their power, people who avoid justice, cowardice, dishonorable behavior, itchy clothing, loud noises, overly energetic/talkative people, most children of Ares.
fears: not being good enough, not being able to help his friends, dying in a dishonorable way, facing a severe problem he can't fight his way out of
ailments: ADHD and dyslexia, like almost all demi-gods.

- other:
# of years at Camp Jupiter: 10.
weapon of choice: Either the gladius, or a spear & shield, although as a child of Mars and a legionary of Camp Jupiter, he has proficiency in most weaponry.
background (backstory and how they got to camp + their life at camp leading up to the rift): Roman demigods start their lives at the Wolf House. It was there that Lupa trained Cassius in the demigod skills that he would need to survive. And eventually, where she decides if the child is strong enough to be worth her time. Some say she devours the unworthy whole. But Cassius made it through the training alive - he grew up quickly, shed his fear, his doubt, learned how to live with pain. Learned how to be strong. Eventually, when the great she-wolf decided he was ready, she instructed him to follow his instincts to Camp Jupiter, home of the Roman Legion It was a dangerous journey, and one he had to make all on his own. But he survived the trip. Once a Roman demigod reaches Camp Jupter, a praetor will decide if they can join the Legion before sending them to have their augury read. If it is favorable, the demigod can then officially join the Legion. It was the same with Cassius, and he earned his place in the First Cohort, the grandest cohort.

He took to Roman life and its discipline well, and enjoyed the privilege offered to him as a son of Mars, the second most revered of the Gods in Camp Jupiter, behind only the great lord of thunder to whom the Camp owes its name. Eventually he was promoted to the rank of Centurion and took command of the First Cohort.

relationships:
Callus: Good friend and fellow Roman. They've trained together, fought together, and they traveled to Camp Half-Blood together. Cassius respects Callus's skills as a fighter, and appreciates his counsel.
theme song: I might put one of these in later.

between camp half-blood and camp jupiter, whoโ€™d win capture the flag? why?: Camp Jupiter. Camp Half-Blood may have many great heroes and daring individuals, but there are a lot of maverick, lone-wolf types. The demigods of Camp Jupiter are disciplined warriors, great at working together.
what do you think is behind all the weird stuff thatโ€™s been happening lately?: He has no idea. He's a warrior, he doesn't like all this magic stuff. That's why he's been sent to CHB, to see if they have a better idea of what is going on.
how do you want to be remembered after you die?: He wants to be remembered as a great warrior who died protecting something worth fighting for.
what was the happiest moment of your life?: When he was promoted to Centurion of the 1st Cohort of Camp Jupiter. It is always nice to have your effort and skill recognized.

Last edited:
*NPC*

MODIFIED | Base coded by @wynorx
<3Trish Sachets [NPC]<3
EncublU.jpg
Godly parentage: Aphrodite
Demigod abilities: Charmspeak

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Dob + zodiac: September 19th | Virgo
Species: Homo Sapien

Vices: Vain | Vivacious | Vindictive
Virtues: Social | Sharp| Spectacular
Dislikes: Elias Sachets
Fears: Bad Hair Days | Uneven Tans | Fake Leather
Relationships: Eliasโ€™ Twin Sister

Other:
Trish can normally be found hanging around the camp, doing typical teenage mean girl stuff. Feel free to interact with her :) (Give me a heads up though, so I'll know)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back