• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π™₯π™–π™£π™™π™šπ™’π™€π™£π™žπ™ͺ𝙒. - 𝘒 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘀𝘺 𝘫𝘒𝘀𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘒𝘺 (CLOSED)

pandemonium.

• it started in your dreams. the first time, it was a young girl, sitting peacefully in front of a blank easel, whose face you’d by now long forgotten aside from the small smile she’d shot at you just before you awoke. then, it was a guy, older but you could’ve guess that he was eighteen from his stance, lazily sat at the edge of the docks with his feet in the water. it went on every night for two weeks: every dream was of a different face, a face that would disappear from your memory the moment that you’d awaken. you figured, ultimately, that it was nothing- maybe, remnants of other people’s pasts or just your insomnia acting up.

and then, it got weird.

hushed whispers around camp hovered through the air, until they finally made it to you. it turned out, you weren’t the only person plagued with recurring images of strangers- in fact, everyone at camp was experiencing the exact same thing. there was talk of inexplicable gaps in campers’ memories, lost diaries and pictures of unknown people being randomly found under beds and then- a small rift in the barrier.

no one could make sense of what was happening. it'd been ten years since the end of the bloodshed of the second giant war, ten years since the remains of gaea's soul had scattered across the world and left the demigod world in peace, safe from the wraith of the titans. since then, camp half-blood had kept its role as a safe haven for the many children of the ancient greek gods, granting a warm welcome to dozens of new campers- until now. by the time that chiron could gather you and everyone else for a warning meeting, the rift had doubled in its size, rapidly growing with every passing hour, and it seemed like it wasn’t going to stop any time soon.

to make matters worse, it seemed like the mortal world was shifting, too- and not in a good way. articles sighting β€œufos” and tweets reporting strange sightings of so called β€œghosts” had begun to pop up at an alarming rate. for the first time in a decade, the mist was failing in large amounts, and neither you nor any god or demigod could understand why, or what it had to do with any of the recent events- only that something bad was on the cusp.

a percy jackson roleplay.

ooc chat
the cast
in character

Last edited:
Interested! I have JUST the character(s) that I want to reboot for this

incandescent incandescent
Are all campers going to be from Camp Half Blood? The intro made me almost certain it was all Half Blood campers, but was just wondering if there were going to be some from Camp Jupiter too?

incandescent incandescent
Are all campers going to be from Camp Half Blood? The intro made me almost certain it was all Half Blood campers, but was just wondering if there were going to be some from Camp Jupiter too?
i was planning on the campers all being chb members but since the last books were able to integrate the two camps in some ways, i’d be willing to include one or two camp jupiter characters! just shoot me a message if you want to so we can work out how they’re involved in all this

btw, for anyone that's interested, i'm going to be posting the ooc and the cs tomorrow at 12 PM pst to leave time
in case more people wanna comment their interest :) i can't wait to see you guys' characters!​

Last edited:
aah same! i heard about the disney adaption a few weeks ago and i've been rereading the books bc i'm super excited for them nd i wanted to make my own group rp right away
i just finished the last olympian and cracked open the lost hero haha. i am SO excited for the disney adaptation. the movies never happened. except i do like logan lerman - it’s too bad he had to go through that haha.
i’ve been trying to think up group rp ideas too and just refreshing the interest checks page LOL i was so excited to see this one

i just finished the last olympian and cracked open the lost hero haha. i am SO excited for the disney adaptation. the movies never happened. except i do like logan lerman - it’s too bad he had to go through that haha.
i’ve been trying to think up group rp ideas too and just refreshing the interest checks page LOL i was so excited to see this one
the movies seriously messed up my childhood dreams ugh, and logan lerman is amazing... i'm sorry he had to go through that garbage but i would flip my shit if i saw him cameo in the series even for a second
i'm glad you're excited though ! i haven't seen any pjo groups since i've been here and i figured i'd make my own but i'm super super super hyped about this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back