• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ช๐™ข. - ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜บ ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ (CLOSED)

the movies seriously messed up my childhood dreams ugh, and logan lerman is amazing... i'm sorry he had to go through that garbage but i would flip my shit if i saw him cameo in the series even for a second
i'm glad you're excited though ! i haven't seen any pjo groups since i've been here and i figured i'd make my own but i'm super super super hyped about this
I watched the second one in theaters and boi was I pissed about it

Hey!! It seems like you're getting a ton of interest. Are you thinking of capping how many people you accept at all? Either way, very interested !

Even worse they put it on disney plus for some reason
i have a lot of mixed feelings about that haha. i feel like if disney puts a lot of love and money into it then it could make a new wave of hype for the series but they've butchered everything star wars except for the mandalorian... it would be so cool if they made a disneyland section for camp half-blood though

Hey!! It seems like you're getting a ton of interest. Are you thinking of capping how many people you accept at all? Either way, very interested !
i honestly didn't expect to get this much interest so i was originally going to cap it at eight, but i might be extending that to ten or even twelve depending on the number of apps i get. excited to see your character!

i have a lot of mixed feelings about that haha. i feel like if disney puts a lot of love and money into it then it could make a new wave of hype for the series but they've butchered everything star wars except for the mandalorian... it would be so cool if they made a disneyland section for camp half-blood though
I was talking about the original movies. I'm pretty hyped for the series but i am wary. Camp Half Blood in disney world would make me want to go there again so much no matter how it turns out tho...

I was talking about the original movies. I'm pretty hyped for the series but i am wary. Camp Half Blood in disney world would make me want to go there again so much no matter how it turns out tho...
Ever since the first book, I'm pretty sure many of us have dreamed of even setting foot in Camp Half Blood. If the series is a huge success (I hear it's a season per book, so 5 seasons have been more or less confirmed), Disney is bound to rake in so much cash.

ohhh my bad. yeah idk why they would put them on disney +, even rick refuses to watch that crap lmao.

ohhh my bad. yeah idk why they would put them on disney +, even rick refuses to watch that crap lmao.

I always thought Netflix would've been the place they'd stream it, but it's Disney that R.R.'s working with so I guess we don't have much of a choice

just imagine... getting claimed, seeing the cabins in person, the training grounds. AGHHh this is too much to dream about
Honestly id love a whole park thats just a light roleplay experience with events based around that. Or some kind of stayover camp if possible. Unlikely but it wouldbe so cool

Ohai! Is this RP still open? If it is, I'm very interested if you would let me join! <3
Maybe as the daughter of a minor god/nymph such as Orphne /Eleionomae! A minor god lover here uwu

good morning! character sheets are officially up and can be found over here โค
the characters will be due at 12 AM PST on june 17, unless people request an
extention. good luck and i can't wait to see you guys's characters :)
Is it alright to use drawings/animated pictures rather than actual people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back