• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ช๐™ข. - ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Heyo guyz~!
For those who see this, I was just wondering which godly parents you guys are looking to have.
I guess this way we could distribute the demigods a bit more instead of having a majority of people under a common godly parent.

I'm looking to be either a son of:
Hephaestus/Vulkan
Ares/Mars

I'm looking to be either a son of:
Hephaestus/Vulkan
Ares/Mars
good choice! my characters gonna be a daughter of hypnos
distribute the demigods a bit more instead of having a majority of people under a common godly parent.
yeah, i forgot to state it in the rules but iโ€™ll have it in the actual cs post- iโ€™m going to be limiting the characters to only one character per god to keep it balanced, unless two people wanna do some special family concept or smth

two people wanna do some special family concept or smth

If anyone's interested in doing this, I'm down. But just know I'd like to keep our parent as Hephaestus/Ares, if that isn't too much to ask. Was thinking about how Nico was under Hades, but Bianca was under Pluto, so maybe we could do something like that. :> Just PM me if you're interested, then we could work something out :D

atm im thinking of making a daughter of hecate or aphrodite !!!!

former gifted student turned college dropout child of athena here! โœŒ exemplifying the burnout experienceeeee

btw if anyone wants to listen i made a playlist for this b/c i'm a sucker for making playlists for every single rp im in lmao

if you have any songs u wanna add onto the playlist lmk!

Hey!! Probably going to make a child of Tyche ? Have you thought about maybe making something like a discord server? Idk lol, I just have a hard time keeping up with ooc threads, haha !

Hey!! Probably going to make a child of Tyche ? Have you thought about maybe making something like a discord server? Idk lol, I just have a hard time keeping up with ooc threads, haha !
i'm not sure yet tbh! i'm considering it but if i do make one it'll be after the characters are chosen, sorry about that though :(

Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn it really depends on their age, experience, and mostly their personality in general. i kind of want this their powers to flesh out over time, but some characters will probably be stronger than others at the start

Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn it really depends on their age, experience, and mostly their personality in general. i kind of want this their powers to flesh out over time, but some characters will probably be stronger than others at the start

Duly noted. Sorry for the frequent questions, I'm on a time crunch before I start travelling and I won't have access to wifi for a while. I'll probably be constructing my character on the go ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜†

If anyone's interested in doing this, I'm down. But just know I'd like to keep our parent as Hephaestus/Ares, if that isn't too much to ask. Was thinking about how Nico was under Hades, but Bianca was under Pluto, so maybe we could do something like that. :> Just PM me if you're interested, then we could work something out :D
so my original thought was to make a daughter of hephaestus, and i saw you finalize as a son of vulkan, but if you're down to try and work out a sibling thing let me know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back