• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PaleAbyss

Dingus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone! I am back, once more! After a prolonged hiatus, I decided to try my hand at roleplaying again, so here I am. Either way, the mood to write is back at an all time high, and thus I'd love to get down to planning - and writing - with whoever's interested! I'll lay down some information about me as a writer and what I expect from my partners, some basic rules, general interests and some plot ideas. Hope you enjoy!

• Basic information about me, my availability and other important tidbits.

• I'm 22 years old, and thus I prefer to play with people around this age or older. I'm a bit uncomfortable about playing with minors, the limit being 16; don't let this be a discouragement, but do keep in mind that I'll be a little more reserved.
    • My writing mood is iffy sometimes. While this doesn't mean I'm never in the mood to play, it just serves as a heads-up that sometimes, I'll just not have the energy to reply to a play. That is not to say I've lost all interest altogether!
    • English isn't my native language. That said, I am prone to weird wording/grammatical mistakes/bizarre sentence structuring, something that I actively seek to correct in my writing. If something escapes my attention, though, don't be afraid to point it out!
    • I love to communicate! Whether it's just OOC chatter, RP discussion or giving heads-up about schedule changes, I'm all for talking. I know not everyone is as outgoing with chatting on the internet, but let this mean I'm approachable and willing to listen.
    • On terms of availability, you can expect, at the very least, one reply per day from me. That is subject to change depending on the length of replies in our RP, but it's a good way of exemplifying my post rate.
    • I am 100% onboard with LGBTQ+ sexualities, identities and themes. I may not be familiar with some of them, but they're all welcome.
    • I am not my characters. This serves to avoid any sort of conflict in case our characters are hostile or unpleasant to one another.
And that's all! I hope it wasn't much to read, but if you got through all of it and are still interested, I'd love to get in contact. Till then, I'll be waiting!

Last edited:
Hey there! In regards to ‘a somber journey’ I have an idea that popped into my head.
Small town feeds off of magic/ unexplained energy. No one really questions it. Our muses venture out of their little bubble only to find the natural flora and fauna to be greatly hostile towards them, along the way they figure out why- the energy they had been feeding off of was an old/new god (or some other powerful life force) and was taken away from the rest of the land.

Dm me if you’re interested !

I'd be down for some Star Wars!
Still got some space! Send me a PM and we can discuss this further.

Hey there! In regards to ‘a somber journey’ I have an idea that popped into my head.
Small town feeds off of magic/ unexplained energy. No one really questions it. Our muses venture out of their little bubble only to find the natural flora and fauna to be greatly hostile towards them, along the way they figure out why- the energy they had been feeding off of was an old/new god (or some other powerful life force) and was taken away from the rest of the land.

Dm me if you’re interested !
Sending it in a bit! We can get down to more details over there, anyways.

Hiatus return bump! Send me a PM or comment here if you're interested; if you played with me before and would like to rekindle our play, contact me also! Character catalogue coming soon, for more options!

Hi there! I'd be interested in darkest dungeon, if you're still looking! I don't really rp on site however (I use discord) but if you don't mind that, feel free to pm c:

Hello! Thank you for showing interest! While I would be interested in plotting something in the Darkest Dungeon universe, I prefer to take things to Discord only after I've known a player for a while and written plenty with them. Sorry if that's a dealbreaker!

Hey!

I could absolutely adore to plot something out with you. I've had a hankering for something post apocalyptic - maybe mixing in some cosmic horror? I think that could make for a real interesting start - We could do some kind of rapture within realism or fantasy, or something else entirely - a lot to work with there!

Hey!

I could absolutely adore to plot something out with you. I've had a hankering for something post apocalyptic - maybe mixing in some cosmic horror? I think that could make for a real interesting start - We could do some kind of rapture within realism or fantasy, or something else entirely - a lot to work with there!
Hello, thanks for showing interest! I'm happy to hear those suggestions, they sound like the foundation for something fantastic. Mind sending me a PM so we can discuss it further?

If you still have spaces left, I'd love to discuss the magical cataclysmic event plot! <3 I adore high-fantasy and I've never grown tired of writing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back