• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairings, Plots and Rules

_VINYL_

One Good Piece
Hello, and Welcome to what is my Pairings, Plots and Rules thread, so you can know what you need to know about me and the way I RP. Now without further ado, let us dive in.

RULES

1. Be able to handle Mature topics and subject matter

2. I prefer you to speak in third person, but first is OK

3. Please, Type at least a paragraph, and if you, can't, Provide why if you can

4. Don't go on and control my characters in anyway, Mine is Mine and Yours is Yours

5. Age doesn't matter much, just be mature about certain themes. We don't want jokes in a serious scene

6. I'm quite alright with anything, really, just don't break the rules and get us BOTH banned, I have enough warnings as is

7. I prefer PM over all else, but if you HAVE to threads are fine.

8. I do have school, so get your undies out of that knot and be patient, I'm not the only person in the world. IRL comes first is my motto

9. I'm begging you to use proper English. If I can't understand what you're saying, it's pretty bad. Take your time and type neatly

10. THIS IS A BIG NO-NO; DON'T JUST DISAPPEAR! Try to let me know when you're gone...

11. I ONLY PLAY FEMALE! So FxF or FxM

PAIRINGS

(the ones in Caps are the ones I play)

Neko x Neko

KITSUNE x Neko

NEKO x Human

KITSUNE x Human

NEKO x Demon

KITSUNE x Demon

Master/Mistress x SLAVE

[no smut option available, obviously]

Twins x Male

Twins x Female

PLOTS

Double Trouble

In this RP your character ends up dating two stunningly beautiful girls... But there is a twist, they're both psychotic killers for your love.

The two will end up doing all it takes to keep all love competitors from you, including murder, kidnapping, torture, and more.

The question you bear is simple... 'Will I make it through this alive?'

Done Deal

You were searching the deep web for demonic rituals and the such so you could find love.

You run across a ritual called the "Cross Roads" And the steps are easy.
Fill a container of some sort with a black cats bones, a photo of yourself, and ashes of the dead.

You walk to the nearest for way dirt road and dig in the middle, burring the box and waiting for the demon to appear.

A strikingly beautiful woman, your deal maker, appears before you to make your wish come true...

Once the deal was sealed with the kiss, you return home and wake up the next morning with the girl, your crush, in bed with you.

It actually happened but... There is a catch, as there always would be... You only had Ten years with her before hell hounds hunt you down and kill you...

What way is it possible to break this curse?

[Based off an episode of SuperNatural Season 2]

The Rainbow of Affection [Option one:Open, Gender Swap:Open]

Being a the type of person you are, Who wouldn't want the power to make the girl you love swoon over you?

While standing among your balcony one night, looking to the stars, you see a particularly odd one that falling straight for your house.

After a chaotic amount of dodging this mess of a tragedy, it makes contact with you and knocks you out.

You wake up thinking it was a crazy dream and get yourself ready for school, and you feel oddly confident today!
Today you're going to straight up confess to the girl you like, But little did you know that the dream was real...

This star, now inside you gave you the power to make the person you love fall madly in love with upon confessing, but there's a catch... Always a Catch

[Alternatively the star can transform you into someone your crush will like, and in this case, it would be a gender swap RP]

Guardian Demon

Living and Leading a normal life, you're coming home one night after a long and torturous day, You're doing anything but paying attention.

You're angry at the world and cussing out the Lord, asking why he wasn't there for you.

You're walking across the road only to be reunited with reality when the bright headlights of a semi-truck are just inches from you...

What you thought was the end... 'Lord save me...'

The truck stops and flips off the side off the road with a girl standing in the wreckage, your guardian angel possibly? But the wings are so sharp...

It becomes apparent this is no angel... Because you abandoned God he abandoned you, and thus, left you to hell...

This girl claims to be your Spirit Guide, and that you were chosen by her and her alone for some unspecified reason...

A life of carnage and curses await you now...

The Canvas Walls

Your character is a successful and popular athlete at the school, usually found on the court, practicing your skills.

The school adores you and that's important since the school runs by social status, and your at the very top.

Then there is a girl... She's passed by in the halls everyday, unnoticed, unimportant... and her Social Status is low...

The secrets she holds away from the world for a reason nobody would understand. She can do amazing things, but she's always brought down.

Her family doesn't believe in her, her friends abandoned her and society rejected her...

Upon roaming the halls you see the girl painting a mural on the walls of the halls, and take it as vandalism, so you go to report it.

When you return with the teacher, the Mural is finished and the girl is gone, and this beautiful painting of what nobody else sees is on the wall...

Everyday this girl paints the walls with the truth, and everyday, a new chapter of what happened to her is opened up...

Paintings of depression, rejection, oppression, and more are grafted across the school and nobody else seems to see... or care...

You decide to find this girl, at the risk of your social status in the school...

Your parents stop believing in you... Your friends abandon you... and society... Rejects you...

The Other Side

After a brutal car accident you wake up in a hospital with no memory of what happened... Your parents are crying over your bedside and you can't get there attention.

Nobody seems to see you, or hear you... You feel alone and find yourself dead.

After hours of wandering the after life you find out you aren't alone. A girl is calling out for help and crying. Her body rests on the road, having been run over.

She's freaking out and you make the decision to help her. And find a way to get peaceful rest...

During your searches for peaceful rest so your souls may return to heaven, you find you were both killed by anything but accidents...

You being in a car crash... And her being run over... They were anything but accidents...

The Light Ahead

What if the world nobody knew of existed right in front of them, and only the gifted could find it?
A world of freedom and fantasy, where anything is possible...

This world does exist, but it isn't a fairy tail... Only those who have felt pain may see it.

As people slip by events without seeing them, only the ones who have opened eyes may see what is truly happening.

To people who are happy, they see the happy couple that never fights, and to the ones with opened eyes...

The ones with opened eyes see the man who tortures and beats his wife... This isn't a metaphor...

The people who have not experienced the pain see a life of peace, and the ones who have see the evils committed...

You are a victim of the pain, trying to make the world pure again. You form a group of people who have experienced pain to save the world...

You are called the 'seekers'...

Upon walking the streets you meet a young girl with a happy go lucky life, and smile to see something other then pain.

You unintentionally follow her, since your home is not too far from hers. Passing by her house you hear her scream in horror and bust into the house.

What you see... What you witness is beyond anything you've seen before... This has never happened before, even for how dirty the world is...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an idea for a potential adaptation of your "rainbow of affection" plot. Could I get a PM, if you´re interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back