• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairings & Plots (Always Looking <3)

jmcknight08

Positive Vibes
Hey, my name is Jasmine 

Yeah, that's such an awkward way to start this. Basically, I'm looking for generally detailed roleplayers who are willing to work with romance and create a long lasting story between our characters. I'm pretty easy going, but there are things I prefer and will want in our roleplay. Of course, I'm willing to cater to whatever you are interested in as well, it's your roleplay too. I love out of character chit chat so feel free to message me on the side.

Rules/expectations

- Reply frequently, daily is totally fine, but I don't want to hav to wonder if you've disappeared or not

- Give me something to work with, generally I'll post around 3-5+ well sized paragraphs. It depends on my interest.

- Have fun! If there's a twist or something you want to throw in, just do it, it adds to the roleplay always.

- Ask me things, if you have a question about my character's history or want to understand why they did something, then ask.

- Let me know if you're no longer interested

- Let me know if you'd like to double

- Tell me if you don't like cursing since I usually drop a word here and there. Nothing extreme

- Let me know which gender you want to play, I'm good with either

- I usually don't want to play as canon characters. 

- Just be a good person.

Pairings

(the * means I'm really feeling it)

(roles in italics are what I prefer to play)

(A line through means it's closed)

Roommates

Famous x Fan **

Celebrities **

Athlete x Stoner 

Popular x Unpopular

Brother x Sister

Step Brother x Step Sister 

Musicians

Actor x Actress

Exes *

Enemies

Athlete x Cheerleader **

Student x Teacher

Fandoms

The Hunger Games

Twilight ***

Percy Jackson

Mass Effect
Pokemon

Divergent

Plots

Drunk on You

Finding someone attractive in a bar happens often enough, playful hookups and one night stands. This was different. You couldn't call it love at first sight, but it wasn't just another person to add to the list of people to bring home for the night. No, this was an entirely different beast. It all started the same, eye contact, the slow walk over, buying drinks, talking, but before it could go further you started seeing this person as more. It wasn't mutual, you got the usual though, took them home. When you woke up they were gone, but you missed them, after one night you already missed this person. Did you even know their name? You were relieved to see them at the same bar the next night, think you can woo them and get more than the night before?

Welcome Home

You were in the best relationship, grades 9 and 10 were beyond amazing. You spent it with one person and you couldn't have been any happier. The problem was that they left you the next year. Your significant other went to a boarding school to better pursue their passion and you were left sad, lonely and broken. Soon enough you found a new love, someone to fill the void, and you fell for them. You talked to your old flame less and less until senior year when you saw them in the hallways. They were nothing less than interested in getting back together, this throws you in a panic. Will you stay with your new love or choose your first?

Please Help Me

He needed someone to care about him. Abused by his single father, addicted to painkillers and the unfortunate mental issues, he was nothing less than sad. you wouldn't have guessed it, no one would have. He wore a strong face, was well known, popular even. He put on this act that he was so tough, not the nicest, laughed at the crueler things, he took shit from no one and that's how it was. You were quite the opposite, softer, calmer, sweet, you've recieved his glare once or twice, but he didn't know you well and you didn't know him. One night, you see him from your window. His hood up, hands in his pockets, walking. You thought nothing of it until you see him stop look into the sky and you could have sworn by reading his lips you saw that he said 'please help me'. You're kind nature took action and you hurried out the door, 10:57 on the Friday night, to figure out what the boy was up to. You see the tears, he was unrecognizable with the helpless expression his face.

Rebuilding

She was soft spoken, quiet and scared. She wasn't always that way, she used to be the Queen Bee. She'd walk the halls with her pretty face, though she wasn't always the nicest she had power and she loved it. She had a group of friends who shared the power of popularity. The inevitable relationship between her and her male counterpart had been a glorious one to the public, behind the scenes was a whole other story. He was abusive, beat her down so much she forgot what her purpose even was, after so long he moved away for a better opportunity in sports, she was free of the abuse but fell off the map. She walked the halls with her head down, it was her senior year and she wanted nothing more than to return to her former glory. Soon enough, a boy becomes infatuated with her. He's handsome, new to the school, athletic and surprisingly smart. She struggles to let him in, she pushes him away in fear of getting hurt, but he doesn't quit. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the idea of please help me,love to write with you if maybe your interested!! (: 

Im interested in athlete x stoner or roommates,pm  me? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Open to: 

Roommates, 

Exes.

Drunk on You,

Welcome Home, 

and/or

Please Help Me

I am fine with playing any gender and any sexuality. PM me (:

Hey (: Please Help Me wasn't crossed off, and I was wondering if you still needed someone for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back