• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Paint It Black OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

SpazTheButcher

The Warrior-Poet
Just do whatever. Make Vietnam Jokes, plan, ask questions, I don't care. Just be respectful of others

Last edited:
Me waiting for others to post their CSes:

hrNTLFw.jpg

Looks like I won't be posting my CS this night, I just have the personality to wrap and I'm golden so I'll have to settle for the morning.

I am going to wait for one or two more people to join, then I want to start up the rp. I am very excited, and cannot wait to see everyone in combat.
Midrick Midrick , are you still interested?

I am going to wait for one or two more people to join, then I want to start up the rp. I am very excited, and cannot wait to see everyone in combat.
Midrick Midrick , are you still interested?
Yeah, just haven't Had a lot of time on my hands this week because I'm starting a new job soon.

Slim Intoxicado Slim Intoxicado I saw your CS and have a question, how did a Navy guy get attached to the Army? I have no problem with it if you can find evidence that this does or has happened, but I just would like to see some justification if you can clear that up for me when you can

Slim Intoxicado Slim Intoxicado I saw your CS and have a question, how did a Navy guy get attached to the Army? I have no problem with it if you can find evidence that this does or has happened, but I just would like to see some justification if you can clear that up for me when you can
Perfectly honest, brain fart. Saw Vietnam, saw Ray Person, thought, "MARINES!"

Editing, lol, my bad

Small changes:

Navy Hospital Corps -> 68 Whiskey

5th Marines -> 23rd Infantry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back