• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think I'll wait until @Ecmakes another reply before I make another reply to VynnyBoy VynnyBoy so that i can make a longer post than what I'd have now. I also might make a second character. What packs are lower on members if i made a warrior? I can play male if needed, I'm just not as comfortable with it as I am playing female.

I think I'll wait until @Ecmakes another reply before I make another reply to VynnyBoy VynnyBoy so that i can make a longer post than what I'd have now. I also might make a second character. What packs are lower on members if i made a warrior? I can play male if needed, I'm just not as comfortable with it as I am playing female.
Do you mean pack sizes in general, or active rpers per pack?

Whoops. Sorry Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian . I must have forgotten that you had intended to interact with Lara. I had started my post on my lunch break and didn't finish it until after I got home. I can add you into my next post if needed.

As for the pack size, both. I want to try to be fair since I still haven't decided where to put Lara.

Whoops. Sorry Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian . I must have forgotten that you had intended to interact with Lara. I had started my post on my lunch break and didn't finish it until after I got home. I can add you into my next post if needed.

As for the pack size, both. I want to try to be fair since I still haven't decided where to put Lara.
Don't worry about it. I figured it was forgotten, or perhaps missed. I work with whatever I'm given, even if it's forgotten. lol. It'll just make for interesting interactions later on. He's a protector, so if anything happens, he'll try to keep her safe.

As for pack sizes, Bloodmoon is full strength and largest pack, but only Comicwolf Comicwolf and I are in the pack at the moment.
Soulmoon is half the size because the one who was Alpha before me, quit so we made it so that half the pack went with them. Only teluhtubby teluhtubby and I are in that one.
And Ghostmoon is about half a pack, but that means they're also bigger than when they started. There was a fourth pack, but again the person left, so we said that half the pack left with and the other half joined Ghostmoon. Also only Comic and I in that one. They're also the current pack in heat. Come spring Soulmoon is in heat.

So, you have Bloodmoon which is full pack, Soulmoon and Ghostmoon as half a pack. Strength is in the individual wolves. I had the "weaker" Alpha beat a stronger one and they're both mine; but that happened because of how each individual is.

Don't worry about it. I figured it was forgotten, or perhaps missed. I work with whatever I'm given, even if it's forgotten. lol. It'll just make for interesting interactions later on. He's a protector, so if anything happens, he'll try to keep her safe.

As for pack sizes, Bloodmoon is full strength and largest pack, but only Comicwolf Comicwolf and I are in the pack at the moment.
Soulmoon is half the size because the one who was Alpha before me, quit so we made it so that half the pack went with them. Only teluhtubby teluhtubby and I are in that one.
And Ghostmoon is about half a pack, but that means they're also bigger than when they started. There was a fourth pack, but again the person left, so we said that half the pack left with and the other half joined Ghostmoon. Also only Comic and I in that one. They're also the current pack in heat. Come spring Soulmoon is in heat.

So, you have Bloodmoon which is full pack, Soulmoon and Ghostmoon as half a pack. Strength is in the individual wolves. I had the "weaker" Alpha beat a stronger one and they're both mine; but that happened because of how each individual is.
I'll probably add the new character to either Soulmoon or Ghostmoon then. I'll start searching for ideal images for appearances and look through to see where my character should be started at.

I'll probably add the new character to either Soulmoon or Ghostmoon then. I'll start searching for ideal images for appearances and look through to see where my character should be started at.
Well, bloodmoon and ghostmoon are at war, so be perpared for that. And soulmoon has loner/rogue issues.

i been behind due to recovering then the headache issue.

Will try to get reply out tonight or within next few days.

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune
I'll interact with you when I get a chance.
My Onyx/Midnight went off through the snow to pick off an animal from a farmer, but I was gonna have him be unsuccessful and return towards the diner, which is where the other 4 loners are.

By the way, I was sending George to SoulMoon in search of Mask, but I think ima have him find Timber (which is his brother if no one has noticed lol)

I know, this oughta be interesting! I was thinking maybe the bros might feel some sort of connection tho

I'll either have something by tonight my time or tomorrow (its nearly noon). I'm just relaxing with my fur children before I have to go to hospital this evening for follow up stuff on my elbow

I have not forgotten! I got busy with school!

I'll try to have something up by noon tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back