• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
i'm so sorry I got a little tied up with school and work and all
It happens.

At the top above our posts you'll find a link to the characters, you can take a peek at character sheets and create your own for yours and if you peek at the Lore, see some of the packs.

I don't think we updated the lore to what's occurred to the packs, so if you have questions, just ask. Currently we only have 3. Bloodmoon, Soulmoon and Ghostmoon. Blood and Ghost are rival and sister packs. They're literally run by estranged sisters.

Anyway, hope to see something from you soon.

heyo, I have a question:
So I was wondering if I could create a character in the ambush of Mask, but I have high hopes for his character, cause I was thinking I would have him backstab the ones who want to do so, only if it's okay :, )

Hey, me again. Was wondering if I can still get to playing? I guess I lost interest after a while due to being busy with other things but I’ve changed my mind recently.

So, can I just play as Brendon?

Hey, me again. Was wondering if I can still get to playing? I guess I lost interest after a while due to being busy with other things but I’ve changed my mind recently.

So, can I just play as Brendon?
Yes Only if you will be active

heyo, I have a question:
So I was wondering if I could create a character in the ambush of Mask, but I have high hopes for his character, cause I was thinking I would have him backstab the ones who want to do so, only if it's okay :, )
I wasn't aware you were planning an ambush, just an attack on the pack at some point.

You could try posting the character in the character page and see if it gets approved.

I meant attack not ambush, sorry lol

But I'll put it up then, I feel you'll like his character

Okay, easy enough and good. If your character joins a pack and decides to take a mate, any intimate stuff is fade to black. Safe, doesn't make anyone uncomfortable, hopefully.

If you decide to pair your character with another character, you just ask whomever is playing them if they want to pair. If not, you figure it out from there.

Okay, easy enough and good. If your character joins a pack and decides to take a mate, any intimate stuff is fade to black. Safe, doesn't make anyone uncomfortable, hopefully.

If you decide to pair your character with another character, you just ask whomever is playing them if they want to pair. If not, you figure it out from there.
Alright, thank you. I'll probably have Lara join whatever pack her mate is in, whenever she finds him. Until then, I plan to have her working in the town as a waitress at a little local dinor. Perhaps she meets her mate when he pops in for lunch or something.

Alright, thank you. I'll probably have Lara join whatever pack her mate is in, whenever she finds him. Until then, I plan to have her working in the town as a waitress at a little local dinor. Perhaps she meets her mate when he pops in for lunch or something.
Packs don't go into town often... So we'll have to see

A certain alpha female may feel someone using ice like abilities…if they are in range but thats just an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back