• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I am not feeling great so i will be replying monday or after

I think only Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2 is technically behind.
There are only 4 of us in the rp currently. And only 3 of us have contact with each other in the same pack

Might wait till tuesday or evening ish

My sleep has been bad and i been so behind on things lately

Comicwolf Comicwolf
I had meant for her to go to Max after talking with Luke and Garen, that was why all the hour stuff. But I should have put him last, I guess...
I still am not sure how I'm supposed to respond though. It's too open for me to figure out what she did or where she went. I understand she went to him, but like, was she happy to see his kill? To see him?

Comicwolf Comicwolf
I had meant for her to go to Max after talking with Luke and Garen, that was why all the hour stuff. But I should have put him last, I guess...
I still am not sure how I'm supposed to respond though. It's too open for me to figure out what she did or where she went. I understand she went to him, but like, was she happy to see his kill? To see him?
Oh, i can fix it if you like but wouldnt be till tommorow evening or so.
I also thought lily would feel concern not wanting anyone to freeze outside

She went to the door and was about to open it

Oh, i can fix it if you like but wouldnt be till tommorow evening or so.
I also thought lily would feel concern not wanting anyone to freeze outside

She went to the door and was about to open it
I'll wait. And I'll fix mine some time today. Put Max at the bottom

Sorry I haven’t replied in a bit! I’ll make sure to respond to the rp soon enough!

It was edited same day I posted that. I didn't know I had to say it was, I thought you would check like I have been... I probably shouldn't assume. I'll say things have been updated in the future
Thats ok, i wasnt sure and probably should of checked

Sorry about the delay, i was trying to figure out what to do and how to go about it

Will get a reply out sunday or after i need to recover

Sorry i have been kind of dead for a while... been very busy with work and life and idk if i can continue with the rp as i rarely check this site anymore since i moved to discord. I apologize and it was fun

Sorry i have been kind of dead for a while... been very busy with work and life and idk if i can continue with the rp as i rarely check this site anymore since i moved to discord. I apologize and it was fun
I am sad to hear this news, but understand that life comes first. I wish you luck on your writing

Hey, guys so I was thinking about making a post for Jake and Xade to come and ask to join the pack Mask is in.
Is that all right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back