• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Let me know if you have anymore questions about character sheets or the rp

I apologize for the delay in my reply, I was busy with school, and then i got sick. I'm recovering now, so i hope my reply is decent

I will get a reply out tonight hopefully either that or sometime this week.

I have a broken arm. Its incredibly hard to get a response going with one hand. Might be awhile yet

So, in typing some of my homework, I've found it actually hurts my arm to type. But I can mostly do so with one hand, I'll see about getting a response out hopefully before going back to school on Monday.

Thank you for the understanding in why it's taken me so long. The downside of breaking your elbow, literally.

So, in typing some of my homework, I've found it actually hurts my arm to type. But I can mostly do so with one hand, I'll see about getting a response out hopefully before going back to school on Monday.

Thank you for the understanding in why it's taken me so long. The downside of breaking your elbow, literally.
No worries, real life and injuries come first before anything else. We want our partners to be in good health

Do you mean all at once? Or over time?

Edit:
Two at least. Maxwell strikes me as the type who'd want his pups to have what he had. Someone to play with and get into trouble.
Over time..i was thinking maybe three or four?

Sure. Either is fine. She is at risk for carrying more than one pup at a time since he is a triplet. That is however up to you if it happens or not.
That is true, was thinking it could be two of them or twins. Then later on maybe either as they grow up or once they are old enough
Then have one or two more

That is true, was thinking it could be two of them or twins. Then later on maybe either as they grow up or once they are old enough
Then have one or two more
That's up to you. It depends on how you want her being pregnant to go, as she's your character. I can only give input. Maxwell is doing the half required of men at the moment, that's all I got until there are actually pups and we have to agree on how they act.

That's up to you. It depends on how you want her being pregnant to go, as she's your character. I can only give input. Maxwell is doing the half required of men at the moment, that's all I got until there are actually pups and we have to agree on how they act.
Should we decide on that while they develop or once born?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back