What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
I moved it to morning. I believe ghostmoon is a day a head of most of the others... aside from whatever interactions others have, they'd be ahead. (I think other interactions are a few pages back)

I know I'm waiting on Jaellagirl Jaellagirl for Onyx

I wanted to ask Darkness_Hollow Darkness_Hollow though, if they do the Moon Fesitval, finding mates during pack heats, if you were at all interested in possibly pairing Emily with Sarah?
(Moon festival mentioned on page 11, I think in the middle)

VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
click norris click norris
Sure, might be interesting to do. Sarah isn't completely a push over, she fought with her brothers for years growing up.

click norris

Ender of worlds, breaker of hearts
I moved it to morning. I believe ghostmoon is a day a head of most of the others... aside from whatever interactions others have, they'd be ahead. (I think other interactions are a few pages back)

I wanted to ask Darkness_Hollow Darkness_Hollow though, if they do the Moon Fesitval, finding mates during pack heats, if you were at all interested in possibly pairing Emily with Sarah?

Sure, might be interesting to do. Sarah isn't completely a push over, she fought with her brothers for years growing up.
ok

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers

Is darkness even in this rp anymore?

Jaellagirl

I am an angel with devil horns

Yeah I am sorry. I did a post but due to the whole unfortunate ordeal with the server it was lost. Mia said she would try to get it back but if not I will try to do it again on Sunday.

Again I am sorry Sundays are the only days I have enough time to sit down and think about the posts.

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Yeah I am sorry. I did a post but due to the whole unfortunate ordeal with the server it was lost. Mia said she would try to get it back but if not I will try to do it again on Sunday.

Again I am sorry Sundays are the only days I have enough time to sit down and think about the posts.

Found, started new. I look forward to it whenever its posted

Darkness_Hollow

Follow me till the ends of time

yep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)