• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also once morning hits I think Jasper would like to talk to Lily about how he could possibly join her pack since he still doesn't know who he was as a human, but knows he can't go back. @Miasmith17

haha we could have all three of them meet, but Riley is a very timid girl...sooo more likely Zach would scare the crap out of her, and in the middle of Riley panicking Sarah would show up thinking a defenseless female needed help
would that nessecarily be a bad thing?

though at this current point and time guys I'm going to go lay down for a short while and see if I can't get rid of this headache.

I moved it to morning. I believe ghostmoon is a day a head of most of the others... aside from whatever interactions others have, they'd be ahead. (I think other interactions are a few pages back)

I know I'm waiting on Jaellagirl Jaellagirl for Onyx

I wanted to ask BasilOwO BasilOwO though, if they do the Moon Fesitval, finding mates during pack heats, if you were at all interested in possibly pairing Emily with Sarah?
(Moon festival mentioned on page 11, I think in the middle)

VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
click norris click norris
Sure, might be interesting to do. Sarah isn't completely a push over, she fought with her brothers for years growing up.

I moved it to morning. I believe ghostmoon is a day a head of most of the others... aside from whatever interactions others have, they'd be ahead. (I think other interactions are a few pages back)

I wanted to ask BasilOwO BasilOwO though, if they do the Moon Fesitval, finding mates during pack heats, if you were at all interested in possibly pairing Emily with Sarah?

Sure, might be interesting to do. Sarah isn't completely a push over, she fought with her brothers for years growing up.
ok

Is darkness even in this rp anymore?

Yeah I am sorry. I did a post but due to the whole unfortunate ordeal with the server it was lost. Mia said she would try to get it back but if not I will try to do it again on Sunday.

Again I am sorry Sundays are the only days I have enough time to sit down and think about the posts.

Yeah I am sorry. I did a post but due to the whole unfortunate ordeal with the server it was lost. Mia said she would try to get it back but if not I will try to do it again on Sunday.

Again I am sorry Sundays are the only days I have enough time to sit down and think about the posts.

Found, started new. I look forward to it whenever its posted

yep

Never mind, it still sent somehow

I just sent mine before it went down, i have been worried i would have had to do it over too.

I'm glad not much was missing if anything from any other rp was, when they boosted onto the newer server. Hopefully no more crashes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back