• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So.... Is everyone else going to just eventually keep going on their own? I feel like I'm missing half the story cause no one else has responded to their parts of the RP.

I know life happens, and the site has gone down a few times, I just wonder if the stuff on pages 10, 11, and part of 12 are forgotten by the others.

Also not going to lie, looking forwards to the first Moon Festival to have an interaction with Sarah and Emily

So.... Is everyone else going to just eventually keep going on their own? I feel like I'm missing half the story cause no one else has responded to their parts of the RP.

I know life happens, and the site has gone down a few times, I just wonder if the stuff on pages 10, 11, and part of 12 are forgotten by the others.

Also not going to lie, looking forwards to the first Moon Festival to have an interaction with Sarah and Emily
what is that packs name again?

We need to tag the others and see who is still around, cause another purge day is coming....
BasilOwO BasilOwO Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix
Kitteh Kitteh VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf teluhtubby teluhtubby

Is there anyone im forgetting to tag?

McDonald90 i didnt forgot you, since u made the post i thought it would notify you as well

We need to tag the others and see who is still around, cause another purge day is coming....
BasilOwO BasilOwO Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix
Kitteh Kitteh VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf teluhtubby teluhtubby

Is there anyone im forgetting to tag?

McDonald90 i didnt forgot you, since u made the post i thought it would notify you as well

So... Do we just wait for everyone who needs to, to catch up to the day?

Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix Kitteh Kitteh VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf teluhtubby teluhtubby BasilOwO BasilOwO

If Sarah's running from pack to pack with a greater warning of something more attacking them, than she may have a chance to meet Emily before the Moon Festival.

Last edited:
Oh, click norris click norris
I think we might be a bit stuck as everyone else has their characters catch up. They're about a day behind.

Also, @Miasmith17
How at danger is Sarah when she warns Bloodmoon? Is Lillith going to believe her?

Yep! That's Lena

If you wanted, since she's at the lake, she could end up interacting with mine and Jaellagirl Jaellagirl when they return next week. Or depending on what the others do, she could stay with her alpha. Might be easier, don't know if it will be faster though, depending on everyone else

If you wanted, since she's at the lake, she could end up interacting with mine and Jaellagirl Jaellagirl when they return next week. Or depending on what the others do, she could stay with her alpha. Might be easier, don't know if it will be faster though, depending on everyone else
I think she'll follow Terrance mostly, but she can totally meet others.

As a heads up
I have "work" today
Its testing to get the job, so I probably won't be able to reply for hours. (Maybe at lunch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back