• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey @Miasmith17

I know it's a lot to ask but could it be possible if you and Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian slowed down a bit as both me and Venturing are really struggling to keep up with things at current pace since you went through a day within a week and I for one can only post once a week. 😅
If it's not possible then we both in all honesty have to drop this rp.

Maybe there is another way as we both like this rp.
Maybe we all can update the time when people are online.

:closedeyesfrown::closedeyesfrown::closedeyesfrown: Ok I am going to go hide from the shame now.

Hey @Miasmith17

I know it's a lot to ask but could it be possible if you and Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian slowed down a bit as both me and Venturing are really struggling to keep up with things at current pace since you went through a day within a week and I for one can only post once a week. 😅
If it's not possible then we both in all honesty have to drop this rp.

Maybe there is another way as we both like this rp.
Maybe we all can update the time when people are online.

:closedeyesfrown::closedeyesfrown::closedeyesfrown: Ok I am going to go hide from the shame now.
We can slow down

Sorry!

I see a response, I try to get to it as soon as I'm able. Usually in my down time for the day, unless I'm doing nothing.

I had no job, so i was responding instantly.

Guess I dont reply today then?

If anyone wants to something on the side, or they know an rp I can join, let me know. I like having at least something to reply to each day, gives me something to look forward too and makes me happy

If anyone wants to something on the side, or they know an rp I can join, let me know. I like having at least something to reply to each day, gives me something to look forward too and makes me happy
I am looking for a rper for wolf rps....
I have two but one hasnt started at all

I'm here, and just wanted to say that i will respond to the rp once everyone else had gotten all caught up

I'll try my best to get caught up again, I'm working on discord servers so it gets wonky

@Miasmith17 click norris click norris
You're both too far ahead. I said I wasn't going to respond until everyone caught up.

I believe VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf just had Jasper/Quinn waking up, so they're a bit behind for the same day of things.

Everyone else is still on the previous day. I'm sorry, we moved too fast for everyone and I dont feel comfortable moving forward until everyone is even.

You're both too far ahead. I said I wasn't going to respond until everyone caught up.

I believe VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf just had Jasper/Quinn waking up, so they're a bit behind for the same day of things.

Everyone else is still on the previous day. I'm sorry, we moved too fast for everyone and I dont feel comfortable moving forward until everyone is even.
ok i wont respond for a bit

I only tagged so venturing could see where we were since he mentioned jasper

soo prettty much Jasper was left out in the open and is in the middle of wherever they were before with no idea where the others are.

soo prettty much Jasper was left out in the open and is in the middle of wherever they were before with no idea where the others are.

No, the triplets and especially Sarah wouldn't have allowed that. They might be learning how to be part of a pack, but their parents would have taught them better.

When did you want Jasper to have awoken?
Early morning? While Lucas was making breakfast?

I can re-do my responses with you to fit Jasper in. I did have Sarah check on him almost every time she checked on Lily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back